35 – Finally a Enchanter – Miquela R-18 (1)
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

35 - Finally a Enchanter - Miquela R-18 (1)

 

It was tiring, I hadn't hunted in years.

In addition to our level difference, I could notice how coordinated and more refined their magic and combat skills were compared to mine.

I meditated to recover my Mana and went to bed straight away, the day was too long for me. They had a little over a year's experience, but they were certainly experts at what they did.

While I dedicated my life to medicine I now saw another perspective.

Sleep came without problems.

In the middle of the night I woke up with my body hot and my mind clouded.

Without realizing it, my hands ran through my body.

A sweet aroma seemed to intoxicate me.

Soon my dress was out of place, my left hand was squeezing my breast while my right hand had already entered my underwear. With a lot of effort I tried to be as silent as possible, when I reached climax a little clarity returned to my mind.

I didn't understand why it was happening, but I knew the aroma was inducing me to do it.

I got up, adjusted my clothes and opened the bedroom door.

As soon as I opened the bedroom door the aroma became stronger than before. I followed it to Ocien's room, I could hear rhythmic sounds accompanied by Reina's moans and gasps.

At that moment the aroma took control of me again and my hands ran over my body once again. When I realized I was close to the door I could notice that I had opened a crack on the door.

My eyes catched Ocien and Reina in bed absorbed in a mesmerizing ritual. The aroma intensified and my body moved beyond my control, the next thing I knew I was close to the bed and my nightdress had slipped off my body.

They were like paintings, outlined bodies capable of awakening a person's most primitive instincts.

They were so focused up on each other that they didn't even notice my presence.

“The aroma comes from you…” – I murmured in disbelief.

They both jumped up and looked at me.

“Miquela, what are you doing here?” – asked Ocien, confused.

“I woke up because of the aroma…” – I replied.

They looked away guiltily.

“Why are you without clothes?” – asked Reina.

I covered my breasts with my left arm with a start.

“This is your fault!” – I accused, trying to sound angry.

They both let out a little laugh.

“Did you know that this happens?” – I asked now, genuinely indignant.

“It didn't happen the first time, only after the last time, but we didn't think much about it.” – Ocien confessed.

At that moment the hand covering my breasts involuntarily squeezed the right one.

I let out a moan without meaning to.

“The entire neighborhood could be affected by you!” – I shouted, trying to hide my embarrassment.

“Are you ok? Last time we were only able to calm down after relieving ourselves.” – Reina asked with a mix of concern and expectation.

Seeing that mix of emotions in her eyes moved me. My body reacted as if those words were an invitation.

“I don't know, I probably won't be able to sleep.” – I replied without knowing why I chose those words.

A mischievous smile took over Reina's face.

“Who knows, we might help you.” – she suggested.

The temptation of that proposal was too much for my clouded mind.

Reina came towards me, taking my hand.

She guided me to the bed.

Even the touch on my hand caused my body to release electrical currents.

I felt getting wetter and wetter.

She climbed onto the bed on her knees and I followed her.

We were facing each other.

Her hands ran up from my arms to my face.

My spine shivered.

With a gentle touch she positioned my face, our lips touched.

Her kiss got deeper.

My lips parted and I could feel her tongue invade my mouth.

I was completely intoxicated.

Ocien just stood there, not wanting to get in the way.

When our lips finally separated I could see the smile on her face again, it was almost as if another person was in front of me.

She had always been shy and reserved, but now I could feel the desire pouring out of her.

A new kiss began, this one wilder than the last.

All the fear that remained inside me melted like ice in the summer sun.

I felt one hand firmly grab my breast and the other my ass.

A new moan escaped my mouth as I tried to breathe.

Reina attacked my neck.

It was my body's turn to melt.

Losing strength, I fell onto the bed between them.

The first thing I saw was Ocien with his member fully awake.

Reina was attacking my breasts at that moment and I could no longer hold back my moans.

She motioned for him to come closer. Leaving my breasts aside for a moment they exchanged a torrid kiss. Not wanting to be left out, my hand went towards the member.

“Are you sure about that? You don't need to force yourself to do anything, I can let you have your time.” – asked Ocien, somewhat worried.

“It's not fair to keep someone waiting. Even Miquela understood this.” – Reina replied, biting her lip.

Reina put her hand on mine and started moving.

“I don't know if it will be the same for you, but for me this is the source of the greatest delicacy in the world.” – she said with a wanton tone.

Her fingers passed over his member and she brought them to her mouth with a smile that alone would make anyone lose their mind.

“Delicious.” – she murmured with a sigh of pleasure.

Without thinking twice, I did the same.

I've never tasted anything like this. Sweeter than honey and sugar, but at the same time without being overpowering.

Seeing my reaction, Reina laughed loudly.

She then brought her hand to her own parts.

When I saw that hand approaching me the next moment I understood her intention.

I immediately got up and sat on the bed.

Her fingers were covered in the clear liquid.

As soon as the fingers met my tongue I felt a different flavor, but at the same time as good as Ocien's.

“Then? Do you already know which one you want to try first?” – she asked like a succubus from High Hell.

0