36 – Finally a Enchanter – Miquela R-18 (2)
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

36 - Finally a Enchanter - Miquela R-18 (2)

 

Still with her fingers in my mouth I couldn't respond, My hand traveled to her body delivering my answer.

“I think I won.” – she laughed loudly.

Ocien had a complicated look, but at the same time burning with desire.

“Babe, you take care of her while she takes care of me.” – she suggested, taking control of the flow.

Reina took her fingers out of my mouth and guided me until I was lying down.

She approached my face planting a kiss on my lips.

Fast but intense.

Soon she stood up straight and brought her pelvis closer to my face and swung one of her legs over it.

That was the first time I had seen a woman's body so close. Her lower lips were rounded, almost completely hiding her clitoris.

The aroma that emanated from there made me salivate.

“I want you to look into my eyes.” – she said in an imperative tone.

Fixing my eyes on hers I saw her perfect breasts adorn her face. Not knowing what to do, instinctively opening my mouth and licking her lower lips.

I was honored again by the taste.

My body completely vibrated for that meal.

At the same time I felt my last piece of clothing leave my body. My legs were grabbed by firm hands, which gently pulled them apart.

Soon I was assaulted by an unfamiliar but delirious feeling.

It only took a few seconds for my orgasm to come.

I completely lost focus.

My eyes rolled.

It was then that I felt a hand in my hair.

Instinctively my mouth went back to work

I sucked up every last drop she had to offer me and was rewarded by moans of pleasure.

“Aaaaah. Aaaahhhh. Yes!” – I heard Reina vibrate with my effort.

When my third climax of the night arrived I felt all my liquid being devoured from me.

My legs were repositioned and something large entered my body.

The pain only lasted a few seconds.

Soon my body swayed rhythmically.

All I had to do was keep my mouth open and my tongue out.

I didn't know how it was possible to absorb so much liquid in one night. But Reina didn't seem bothered at all by her multiple orgasms.

Only when my body was filled with something warm did she get off me.

My face was drenched in a mixture of sweat and orgasms.

“Now it's my turn.” – celebrated Reina.

“Two flavors for the price of one.” – she murmured, licking her lips.

Reina positioned herself between my legs and without thinking twice she stuck out her tongue and gave a long lick from the entrance to my clitoris.

My body shuddered at the sight and sensation.

Ocien positioned himself behind her and began to penetrate her.

Unlike my case, where the movement helped, in Reina's case the movement made the task more difficult.

But it doesn't dampen her enthusiasm.

I don't know how long this continued, I just know that at some point my body gave in and I was embraced by the world of dreams.

When I woke up the sun was already up and I was wrapped in something soft.

Beside me Reina hugged my head between her breasts and Ocien hugged her.

The aroma still wafted through the room.

Without knowing why I took Reina's nipple into my mouth.

With a moan of pleasure she soon woke up.

Running her fingers through my hair, she gave me a look full of tenderness.

“I think someone woke up hungry.” – she whispered, clearly having fun.

I blushed completely, but didn't know how to deny it.

“Yesterday you fell asleep before finishing the full menu.” – she commented, rubbing my nose with her finger.

“I…” – I tried to explain myself.

“Ocien didn't want to take more advantage of you yesterday. He got carried away and ended up feeling guilty.” – she interrupted, whispering.

I understood the entire course of action yesterday.

Ocien had proposed staying out, but Reina had encouraged him. It wasn't in his plans to take my virginity, but it ended up happening.

That's why he didn't come to me but to her when they changed places.

This line of thought surprised me, but no more than rationalizing everything that happened from yesterday to today and the fact that I was a few seconds ago with Reina's breast in my mouth.

“I know this is all very new to you, but there's nothing better than starting the day with a good breakfast. Maybe you'll even reach 6 stars.” – She whispered in my ear as if she was about to do something suspicious.

When she said that I was completely confused. Checking my Mana flow I noticed another energy within my body. I was currently at 3rd Star of 2nd Circle Mage, this other energy was purer and was at 5th Star 1st Circle.

Seeing my surprise, Reina laughed.

“My first time I only received enough primordial energy to awaken the Mage path.” – she said, finding it all fun.

“You got enough to jump a few stars.” – she added, smoothing my hair.

Understanding what she was talking about, I became nervous.

Growth like that needed to be hidden, it was too fast.

Reina then pushed herself up and only then could I notice that she and Ocien were still connected.

His member, in all its glory, escaped confinement.

She then adjusted herself on the bed and went towards him.

“I'll clean up for you, after that it's your turn.” – she said as she was ready for a feast.

Just thinking about the combination of essences made me feel wet.

What followed from there was a vision. Every time I saw them in the act it was as if my brain wanted to turn it into a piece of art.

With one hand she held it, supporting it, and then with her tongue, she ran the entire length. When she finally finished exploring every inch, she brought her delicate lips to the tip and gently encompassed the member.

With a slow and continuous movement she went down until part of the member disappeared in her mouth. She then reversed the direction and repeated the action several times.

That woman who had spent months with me was now performing one of the most lewd acts I had ever heard of in my life.

All this with a gleam of satisfaction in your eyes.

Ocien woke up at that moment.

“Reina, what are you doing?” – he asked.

“Preparing breakfast.” – she joked.

Ocien rolled his eyes, but did not refuse the service.

After a few more minutes she stopped and looked at me.

I approached and before I made any move to take her place Reina gave me a kiss. I could feel the mixture of essences in her saliva and my body reacted immediately.

“Now it is your turn.” - she said.

Ocien at that moment recovered his senses.

“Miquela, you don't need it.” – he appealed, full of guilt.

I was grateful for those words, but that wasn't my plan.

I had accepted the proposal, with everything that comes with it.

“Don't worry, I'm not forcing myself into anything.” – I assured him.

Taking courage, I imitated what I saw Reina doing.

“Be careful with your teeth, don't let them scrape.” – she advised.

When I finished exploring the longitude of Ocien, I prepared my mouth.

“It's a good addition to move your tongue while you have him in your mouth, that's how I got him to finish quickly last time.” – she continued to guide me.

With slow movements I began to follow her guidance.

The sound became more and more depraved and Ocien's grunts seemed to give me the courage to continue. After a while I needed a break to catch my breath.

But I soon came back.

Sluck. sluck. sluck.

Every now and then I would receive a small reward.

These two were dangerous, if they weren't reserved outside the room they could dominate Aden without even fighting.

“I’m going…” – Ocien grunted.

His voice snapped me out of my thoughts with enough time to prepare.

My mouth was flooded with his essence, soon the volume was too big for me and ended up spilling.

Reina approached and began to slurp the excess.

I tried my best not to waste it. The essences of both of them were full of beneficial energy for cultivation.

With a pop sound, Ocien's member came out of my mouth and finally seemed calm.

I felt the barrier of the sixth star approaching, but it wasn't enough.

“The time has come to find out what an Enchanter does.” – announced Reina, satisfied.

0