37 – The Secrets of Being a Enchanter – Ocien (1)
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

37 - The Secrets of Being a Enchanter - Ocien (1)

 

Miquela did not receive any information when awakening her Patronage Path, thinking for a few minutes to decide to open the system to check what ideas to do.

As soon as she opened a text box it jumped out at my eyes.

 

[Patron Miquela has awakened]

 

Do you want to send the knowledge package?

 

Price: 1000 units

 

YES / NO

 

Seeing it I didn't think twice and confirmed it.

Miquela put her hand to her head and her eyes closed tightly, clearly she was going through mental suffering due to the knowledge package.

It was almost fifteen minutes until she relaxed and let her body fall onto the bed.

“Enchanters use Runes to channel power. With three specializations: Talisman Engrave, runes on special paper that can be activated when necessary, Array arranges runes in specific sequences to affect the environment and Reliquary is capable of placing runes on equipment to give or enhance effects.” – she started to speak.

Reina and I looked at each other a little confused, until that moment we hadn't even heard of specializations.

‘Patrons apparently had more control over the path,’ was what I thought until she continued.

“As a Patron I must master the three paths, instead of helping I only got more work.” – she said, ending in sarcasm.

Reina let out a light laugh.

“Ocien and I have to master all the Paths, I think three specializations aren't that big of a deal.” – you said amidst laughter.

She was right, specializations may seem like a lot, but she and I have seven paths to awaken and follow.

“Right, right. I know it will take more work than me, but you have so much talent that everything seems so easy to you.” – she accepted, still complaining.

I was speechless, I never considered that I had any talent, a few months ago I was giving up on life and now Miquela accused me of having too much talent.

Reina in turn squeezed her cheek in protest.

“I didn't go 6 years without changing stars for someone to call me talented.” – she stammered.

Miquela blushed at Reina's words, apparently she knew our entire story, from how long we got closer to how long we didn't move forward on the path.

Or at least she knew a lot about Reina.

“Changing the subject. I'm familiar with 6 runes at the moment, but as I haven't meditated in them yet, I don't know how to use them. They are a mix of Mage and Warrior skills, with them you can improve our weapons in the future, somewhere between 1 and 3 Stars.” – Miquela said, trying to get out of the embarrassing situation.

“Up to 3 Stars, that is difficult to imagine.” – I replied in surprise.

“It depends a lot on the material, your staff for example no more than one or two. The saber maybe two, who knows three.” – Miquela replied.

Logically speaking, my staff was just an entry-level weapon for the 2nd Circle, even more so given the fact that it was collecting dust for years before being sold as a 1st Circle weapon to me.

“And for you?” – Reina said to Miquela.

Miquela shook her head denying the idea.

“My wand increases healing efficiency and almost no offensive magic. One or two I never paid much attention.” – she explained.

Until then I hadn't seen her use a wand, she probably had a mana stone made of wood or light, the two elements most associated with healing.

“But to do that I need to reach the 2nd Circle.” – she completed.

The energy we absorbed during the session was just enough to clear our paths. So at that moment my skills were.

 

[Status]

 

Name: Miquela Aram

Age: 23

Title: Enchanting Patronus

 

Cultivation:

Mage: 2nd Circle / 2 Stars

Enchanter: 1st Circle / 6 Stars

Techniques: Basic Mage Breathing / Basic Enchanter Mentalization

 

Affiliation:

Aram (member)

Aden Hospital (Medic)

 

Life: 320

Mana: 995

Strength: 10

Dexterity: 10

Constitution: 16

Intelligence: 46

Will: 33

Wisdom: 44

Charisma: 32

 

“Let's take today to meditate and see how far we can get.” – i suggested.

So I started meditating and searched my mind for the first concepts that emerged.

Impact was the first thing that stuck in my mind.

My combat skill was mainly focused on the staff in water magic.

Soon the Impact Rune was formed in my mind and something extra was forming in it. In addition to Impact, the fluidity of the water and the power of the waves merge into it.

I don't know how long it took me, but soon the first Rune completed its formation in my mind.


[Wave Impact]

 

When applying the effect of this rune, it achieves multiple sequential impacts.

 

Unfortunately it was not possible to apply it to anything at the moment, the materials of my staff were 2nd Circle and a 1st Circle weapon would fall apart with the first blow I made. We also didn't have special paper to create amulets.

When I woke up the night already reigned. Reina slept while Miquela meditated.

I had managed to reach the 2nd star, probably the rest of the primordial energy I hadn't absorbed yet.

I hugged Reina and also went to the realm of dreams..

The morning arrived and three bodies entwined in bed woke up and the discussion began again.

“What was your first rune? – asked Miquela.

“Fire with little sharpening.” – Reina replied thoughtfully.

She probably thought something was wrong because the rune that materialized in her mind had more than one function.

“Wave Impact.” – I said, trying to make her confusion go away.

“Unsurprisingly, my first Rune to become clear was Physical Restoration, a medical magic.” – concluded MIquela without giving much explanation.

Miquela now also had access to the system, which was somewhat simplified compared to ours, where she could only see her own statuses. She managed to surpass the 6th Star barrier in the 1st Circle.

“There is nothing urgent to be done, I believe we need to continue meditating and strengthening the Runes and discovering new ones. When we are close to the 2nd Circle we can start thinking about new equipment and planning how to implement the columns in them.” – I said.

There were no immediate problems, we had enough for a few months and what we needed to do now was nothing more than get stronger.

Day after day we meditate.

The next day was spent without clothes. From then on we needed to take care of our basic needs, so we ended up putting on clothes and Miquela returned to her room despite Reina's insistence that she stay.

The entire first week completely focused on meditative cultivation. But after seven days, Reina and I could no longer control our desires.

At the moment the tension reached such high levels that Reina left the room and when she returned she brought Miquela with her.

Another hours-long session unfolded.

With this routine established, time passed until Miquela reached the 2nd Circle of Enchanter.

0