38 – The Secrets of Being a Enchanter – Ocien (2)
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

38 - The Secrets of Being a Enchanter - Ocien (2)

 

[Status]

 

Name: Miquela Aram

Age: 23

Title: Enchanting Patronus

 

Cultivation:

Mage: 2nd Circle / 4 Stars

Enchanter: 2nd Circle / 1 Star

Techniques: Basic Mage Breathing / Basic Enchanter Meditation

 

Affiliation:

Aram (member)

Aden Hospital (Medical)

 

Life: 395

Mana: 1659

Strength: 10

Dexterity: 10

Constitution: 20

Intelligence: 56

Will: 57

Wisdom: 60

Charisma: 53

 

We now need new weapons. During this time we meditated a lot on how to improve them and it became clear that none of our current weapons were of high quality.

Just like cultivation techniques, weapons and equipment were divided into four qualities.

Low, Medium, High and Top of the Line.

The technique that Reina and I received in Almage for the Warrior path was a Low 2nd Level technique. In other words, even if we tried hard for years, the limit would be 1st Star 2nd Circle, only very talented people would achieve anything above that.

My staff was Low 2nd Circle, Reina and Miquela's saber and wand were Middle 2nd Circle. It was a miracle that my staff hadn't fallen apart yet, probably due to the quality of my Mana and Aura.

Not wanting to abandon the nickname, I started doing research looking for materials for a new weapon. Rods and Staffs are generally made for Mages, so I would have no luck finding something that met my needs by purchasing directly.

Reina, on the other hand, had an ease because she could look for a ready-made saber, but at the same time she also wanted to be part of the saga of searching for materials. So she decided to gather the materials and ask a qualified blacksmith to forge her new saber, thus obtaining a weapon that better conveyed Mana and Aura at the same time.

Miquela has already reached a complicated conclusion.

She needed wood, but not just any wood. Millennial Wood. And the Chosen One was the only one existing outside the Shire. Millennial Fig Tree. As there is no possibility of cutting her trunk before the 4th Circle, we need a straight branch to go through the magical and alchemical process to make it into a staff or wand depending on the size we get.

Even though it is the only ancient tree outside the County, it was not chosen by chance. Millennium Figs are rare treasures that can save someone on the verge of death from their injuries and this property is inherited from the tree, making it excellent for medical wands, being a Top of the Line material even in the County.

The problem is that the Millennial Fig Tree is in the center of the Pantano where there is a beast with 4th Circle spiritual intelligence.

In Reina's case she needed a metal capable of absorbing heat and maintaining sharpness, after a long list she decided on White Steel, a High 2nd Circle material, a compound of Lunar Iron and Carbon Phosphate. To acquire both, we would need to go to two villages, Ulan, three days away and Omanch, seven days from Ulan.

My options ranged from 2nd Circle Top of the Line Black Steel material, composed of Black Iron and Carbon Aluminum to maintain flexibility and durability. Or Ferric Lead, a High 2nd Circle material with its softness and the alchemical process that would make the metal have memory so as not to lose shape.

I ended up deciding on Ferric Lead because Carbon Aluminum is only present in 3rd Level Danger Areas.

Our list of materials started with the reina and passed through me until arriving at the Millennial Fig wood.

Armed with our Adventurer licenses, we continued to collect the materials.

We traveled by carriage to Ulan and managed to buy Lunar Iron and then we left for Omanch where we mined Carbon Phosphate with wooden picks using our auras to ensure efficiency because if we used metal there was a risk of exploding the entire mine.

To get Ferric Lead we need to travel to the city of Dumas. We braved the forest to the base of the mountain to find the lead mine, runners mining along the way trying to find it, but luck was not on our side.

The day was almost over when we finally reached the end of the mine and found something we didn't expect.

 

{Congratulations on finding your first Dungeon}

 

[Lead Mine]

 

From here the primordial energy of life to the Monsters that ravage this region.

Each Danger Region has its own Dungeon when defeating the Dungeon the Danger Zone falls through.

 

Can only be defeated once

 

Once you enter you will not be able to leave until you complete.

 

Difficulty level: 2.1

 

Reward: Primordial Energy

 

The three of us were left with our jaws dropped, not knowing what to do or say.

We had found yet another unexpected element completely linked directly to The Game.

The Danger Zones were what made the world a wild place.

If we defeated this Dungeon, the Dumas region would have fewer problems staying safe, but they would probably also suffer a great loss to its economy.

Deciding what to do was difficult, as we would be contributing to security, but at the same time we could be putting the city over a longer period of time.

Dumas was a 2nd Level Zone, while Aden was a 4th Level Zone.

Almage in turn is a 3rd level Zone. Returning to it is a challenge that we do not yet have the capacity to deal with.

“My siblings will awaken next year, we can take them to 1st level zones so they can reach the 2nd Circle quickly.” – Reina said, thinking out loud.

In the case of villages with a first level zone, they could really enhance the growth of Apprentices, but this was not the case.

“We still don't have a suitable cultivation technique for apprentices, it would be better if we reach the 3rd Circle, go to the county and acquire at least one High 3rd Level quality technique.” – I said, trying to calm her down before the idea became complete.

It would be better to create something similar to Schools and Academies. My Mage technique was low 3rd Level, as it was taught in an Academy.

Without something that can guarantee apprentices to the third level, it would be difficult to take Reina's brothers with us. Not to mention her mother would probably never be able to accompany us.

If we create our own Academy we can leave it in charge of worldly affairs and this way it will never be alone, so apprentices become teachers and will be able to continue the school without needing our efforts.

If we leave this aside and accept trained students or apprentices, they would run the risk of not reaching our efficiency even after years.

The quality of my and Reina's Mana and Aura is much higher than others at the same level, even though we have smaller reserves than theirs, we are able to use them more efficiently.

Miquela had a much greater amount of Mana than us, but she only managed to get a little closer in quality after many joint cultivation sessions with both of our techniques in action.

“If we complete this Dungeon, the effect will only be felt in a year or two. Until then, nothing different will happen, there are still many monsters in the danger area and the loss of half a circle is not that big.” – argued Miquela.

Our combat capabilities range from Medium to High 2nd Circle. The decision to enter then ended up being the most natural one to make.

I accessed the Dungeon panel and the option to add Reina and Miquela to my group appeared. As soon as I confirmed both, we were transported to a new environment, not very different from the one we were in.

The portal behind us closed and we were in a new Lead mine.

0