Chapter 49 – Mistresses
240 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He is simply a weak and cowardly man who undoubtedly chose to abandon us instead of facing the danger with us."

Cris seems quite irritated, but I'm a bit scared of her too, even though I know she's angry with the man and not with me.

In fact, she keeps ranting, but every now and then, she continues to throw me some glances... Disguised and subtle, as if she just happened to catch my gaze. But I'm almost sure she's looking at me strangely.

As I said, it would be good to put her and the others under supervision while they are with us. There's much more to learn about the situation than they've disclosed, especially about Cris. She doesn't seem normal, as she's looking at me, a baby, in such a strange way.

Fortunately, the conversation didn't continue after Cristhine realized she had caught the attention of Mom and Abigail. The two were quite interested in hearing more about what she had to say, but Cristhine became embarrassed and decided to end the topic by apologizing.

Breakfast continued in silence after that. Only Mom commented on what the girls could do after they finished breakfast. And Abigail commented on some strictly forbidden things, like getting too close to me.

After breakfast, nothing happened for the rest of the day that caught my attention. The girls were instructed by Mom to send a message through the Auvox to their mistresses.

Auvox is a type of phone in this world; it's basically a black sphere that floats on a stand, much like a golf ball floating above the pin. The difference is that the size of the sphere is almost the size of a tennis ball, and the pin is much sturdier.

To answer or make calls is quite interesting; I found it quite fun. To answer, you just touch the sphere, and soon some magic comes into action, making the sphere emit a soft glow, and then it starts emitting voices.

To make a call, you just place your entire palm around the ball; soon, some symbols will appear floating orderly around the sphere. Then it's just a matter of turning and pressing the ball, as if it were a computer mouse, to choose the symbols and make the call.

It's very interesting and fun. Mom usually receives and makes calls with the Auvox from her office several times a day, and when she noticed that I like to watch, she started letting me see it up close.

There's one in almost every important room in the palace, but the girls don't use them; only Abigail and Mom usually use them to give orders and ask for information from other people I have no idea where they are.

It's funny that this kind of technology exists, but people prefer to communicate by letters. For example, Sonia and Mahara like to write and send 4 or 5 letters per week, I don't know to whom, but they receive even more letters.

Anyway... In the case of the newcomers, they chose to call, perhaps because it's much faster. They talked to their mistresses and soon thanked Mom. But I was surprised to learn that their mistresses are coming here tomorrow...

Seriously... The castle was quiet and my routine protected until the day before yesterday, but now, all of a sudden, we're about to have more visitors than tenants. There goes my peaceful and quiet routine; hopefully, this won't last long.

Anyway... After lunch, Mom said she had taken a break from the office, and Abigail had gone out to take care of some things and wouldn't be back until evening. So, Mom decided to spend the whole afternoon talking to the guests.

She seemed quite interested in learning more about the girls, especially about Cristhine and why she decided to cut ties with Gregory. But she didn't discover anything relevant, just what Cristhine had already revealed in the morning.

On the other hand, Mom learned much more about Cristhine. As Cris was someone very promising with a bright future ahead, Mom had high expectations for her. She had a great chance of achieving something incredible and becoming famous for it, and apparently Cris also knew a lot about Mom.

I wasn't paying attention to the conversation; I had just finished my 30 minutes of daily training and was tired. So, I just napped a bit in Mariem's lap, who was present, accompanying the girls. But she was wearing the mask.

Since Mom wasn't working in the office, she slept with me at night, which I would normally find great, but it was kind of strange this night. She seemed sad, and to try to resolve it, she decided to use me as a stuffed animal...

She almost suffocated me with those breasts of hers 4 or 5 times. My vision even darkened at times... She only stopped when I started crying as if I were being beaten.

Before going to sleep, I was wondering about what the Bond and Nexum really are... I understand that it's a type of connection that binds a statera and her companion, as if it were some kind of connection magic.

But what are the requirements for this? Can only a Statera initiate it? Do only the feelings of both parties matter? Is there a limit to how many connections a Statera can have? How does it strengthen? What is Nexum? Some kind of stronger bond or a completely different type of magic?

Furthermore, today I found out that it's possible to break a bond... But how does that happen? What kind of process occurs, and what kinds of dangers or consequences can result from breaking the bond?

Also, what are the real reasons for initiating a bond? What are the benefits it can bring, and what are the uses? Will my Bond and Nexum with Mom have any positive or negative consequences? Is there something that can happen for this bond to be broken?

There are so many unanswered questions...

But as I thought about it, I remembered the Mecatium Necklace that Nala mentioned. I don't know what time Mahara returned from her task last night, but she came back empty-handed and said that no merchant had a Mecatium necklace.

So, she placed an order with the merchants for a Mecatium necklace with purity above 85%, as Mom instructed. But we still don't know when we'll be able to get it in our hands; I hope it doesn't take too long.


"In the name of Nenvia, and from my humble residence, Avior, it has always been and will always be an honor to receive such illustrious figures as the Great Lady Dragon Tatiana Petrova and the Great Lady Dragon Irina Alphard."

The next morning, everything seemed like a repetition of the previous day until the end of breakfast. Shortly after we all finished, Aglaya came to inform us that we were about to receive visitors. Mahara had gone out with Little Rib to fetch them from the Village.

It was sudden, but fortunately, these people were expected and were very well received. We waited for them in front of the palace to greet them as soon as they arrived in the carriage. And so it was done, so here we are now.

"When I heard from the girls that you were coming today, I didn't think you would come so quickly. In fact, it's even better for everyone to act as quickly as possible in this situation. So... I sincerely thank you for the speed in your journey."

Mom was very communicative this morning, acting very well as a worthy hostess. I think she knows these two well, or not, but yesterday Nala said that Tatiana is highly recognized as a training expert.

Irina must also be someone important, even though I don't know her fame; just the fact that she is a Great Lady Dragon is enough.

"Inessa Bellerose, thank you for the reception. It's a beautiful place... I see that you have put effort into developing the aesthetics of your territory. I found the concepts very interesting."

The first to speak was a tall woman, I think almost the same height as Hedrina, with white and beautiful skin, as if it were porcelain. With long blue hair and eyes of the same color, her face stands out for having such a natural pinkish tone.

She is very well dressed, with a thin and loose ivory long-sleeved blouse, highlighting the proportions of her 'assets' very well; she can certainly compete with Mom in this regard. Also, she came dressed in loose-fitting long pants, probably to feel comfortable.

Spoiler

Imagem do Pin de história

[collapse]

"I tried to do my best; it's always good to be recognized for efforts. But I think it's better if we address the most important matters first."

"Of course, let's get straight to the point; We were so worried about them, we would love to see how the girls are doing... Ah yes, I hope our girls haven't caused you any trouble, dear..."

The other woman is almost the opposite of the former. That is, she is short, perhaps Sonia's height, with hair as white as Aglaya's, but arranged in braids, tied in a bun. With her dark skin, her hair makes a certain highlight for the expressions on her face.

She dresses quite boldly... With a gray long-sleeved cropped top, her belly is fully exposed up to above the navel. And yes, of all the girls I've seen so far, she is certainly the one with the most well-defined abdomen.

And not only that, her thighs are incredibly prominent. Like, she's wearing extremely tight beige leggings. You can see the entire contour and proportion of her legs, hips, and buttocks... The best...

Spoiler

195b43b60e2c727e4fa70b124dec7adf.jpg

[collapse]

 

I hope you can help me correct any spelling errors in the chapters.

 

Embark on This Epic Journey! Support us on Patreon!

Dear readers and adventurers of the imagination,

We're thrilled to invite you to become our patrons on Patreon and be part of the epic journey we're crafting. This is more than just a story; it's a saga filled with magic, mysteries, and captivating characters that we can't wait to share with you. By becoming a patron, you not only sustain this unique narrative but also gain access to exclusive benefits and special content.

Why Support?

  1. Exclusive Content: As a patron, you'll get early access to unreleased chapters, bonus material, and behind-the-scenes details not shared anywhere else.

  2. Interaction with Creators: Join live Q&A sessions where you can interact directly with the story's creators, ask questions about the plot, and contribute to its development.

  3. Behind-the-Scenes and Updates: Stay in the loop of the creative process! We'll share regular updates, exclusive insights, and even early drafts, letting you see how the story comes to life.

  4. Exclusive Community Group: Join an exclusive community of patrons where you can discuss the plot, share theories, and connect with other enthusiasts of this unique story.

How to Become a Patron:

  1. Visit our Patreon: [P... .com/UndeadNazar]
  2. Choose a Support Level: Opt for the level that best fits your desire to contribute and receive exclusive benefits.
  3. Enjoy the Rewards: Once you become a patron, you'll have instant access to exclusive benefits and become an integral part of this incredible journey.

We appreciate in advance your consideration to support our creation. With your contribution, we'll not only continue telling this story but also expand it to reach new horizons of creativity. Join us and be part of this extraordinary tale!

With gratitude,

Undead Nazar, your Lazy Writer

12