Chapter 1 My Daily Normal Life
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Friday morning
Michihiro's family home
(Kael Michihiro POV)

after a good night's sleep I wake up to a quiet morning with no problems, at least now,
Ars still hanging around my neck .
Getting up from bed I straight ahead to the bathroom, but before heading to the bathroom I asked Ars for one thing.

"Hey Ars, can you make your physical appearance disappear? I don't want my family to ask about the book that I mysteriously have"

"that's an easy thing" Ars said before physically disappearing but I can still feel the connection between Ars and me

'oh and one more thing you no need speak loudly, just use your mind to communicate with me via telepathy 'Ars responded via a kind of telepathy that sounded inside my head

'Well at least one other problem solved' I said in my mind

I immediately went to the bathroom to wash my face, after that I headed towards the kitchen and saw my parents and little sister sitting at the dining table.

At least I have a normal family unlike most other self-insert fanfics where there are always orphans or their parents die mysteriously without explanations.

'That could raise a red flag, that's not a good thing, you know.'

'Shut up Ars, even if the flag goes up I will find a way to make sure the flagpole fall and keep it like that'

"Son, are you okay? You should still rest in your room now" Mother sounded a little worried

My mom Rena Michihiro, looks young with blonde hair, deep blue Iris eyes, and voluptuous body even though mother is over thirty years old.

I don't know why but, my mom looks like she just turned twenty this year when she's ten years older than she looks.

'I don't know either, maybe what is called as anime logic?' Well I live in DxD world so anime logic is the most obvious reasons

"I'm fine mom, sorry to make you worry yesterday" while heading for the last empty seat at the dining table and sit down

"I told you worrying too much darling, just because our son passed out with a nosebleed doesn't mean our child will get sick easily" Dad said in a slightly serious tone.
My dad Niko Michihiro, looks quite young with black hair, brown iris eyes, and has an athletic body that professional swimmers usually have.
Although again over thirty years old father still looks like a young couple with mother

"Honey, one more time saying that, you will have a 'special' talk tonight" mother said in a slightly dark tone promising something that made father shake a little

"What 'special' talk was that mother told to father, Brother?" My little sister asked curiously,

Rahni Michihiro has almost the same appearance as her mother, only with brown irises and the body of a seven-year-old child in general, but I'm sure when she grows up she will be like her mother

"I don't know sis, when we grow up we maybe understand what they said" I trying to divert my sister's attention, even though I know what is meant by 'special' talk.

"We'd better start eating our breakfast before it gets cold." Dad said change subject

"Oh and Kael, about school you don't need to come in today because I asked the school for permission to take sick leave for a days to recover so use that time to rest"

"It means I can be with my big brother for two days straight!!!" My sister responded with great joy

"Rahni, you should not push your older brother too much because he is not well at the moment." Mom reminded to my sister that I might still experience something like yesterday

"I'm fine playing with Rahni mom as long as she doesn't ask me to read all the books in our library." I replied while stroking my sister's head

"Please don't stroke my head for too long brother" my sister said while using his famous pouts expression, maybe I stroked his head too long "and you promise to continue reading together with the storybook that we haven't finished reading yesterday."

"OK, we'll continue reading after breakfast."

After breakfast I was immediately taken to the library by my sister to continue reading books about many legends and fairy tales, while my father and mother was work as cake maker in his bakery & cafe which is located not to far from home.

My little sister seems to really like books about legends and fairy tales so most of the collection of books in the library is about legends from like Norse, Arthurian, and from the fairy tale book side there are books like Cinderella, Rapunzel, and fairy tales released by Disney, at least the Disney version is better than the original version which is really full of twists and dark themed

From morning until noon I read to my little sister several books about children's fairy tales such as Alice in Wonderland to Hansel and Gretel but among all these fairy tales there is one that is quite memorable in my mind.

This fairy tale tells of an astrological witch who lives in a mountain that close to skies and lives next door to a fire giant, their life is very peaceful even as a symbol of their friendship, the witch create a magic sword that combines his magic glintstone sorcerer and the giant flame incarnation named Sword of Night and Flame.

Their peaceful life doesn't seem to last long because there is a group of people who come from a religious institution to purge all forms that are considered pagan/heretic by their religious beliefs,they have a mission to destroy sword Night and Flames, a symbol of friendship between the witch and the fire giant.

knowing their purpose fire giants and astrological witch fight together against this religious group

The giant flame and astrological witch succeeded in expelling the group but this religious group promised to revenge them with the help reinforcements from the center of their religious institution

Knowing that they could not defend their territory the witch made a spell that will sever the connection between the mountain they live in and the outside world, when the religious group returns they find the mountain empty without the presence of either witch and the giant.

no one knows the whereabouts of either the fire giant or the witch astrology and the magic sword symbolizing the friendship of the witch and the giant mysteriously disappeared together with them

'This fairy tale is similar to the story my sister once told me when i was still in the Akashic library' Ars response after I finished the story

'You never said have a sister'

'Not directly sisters , but because we have the same aspect, namely the sky and the cosmos'

'So this fairy tale is real?, you know since the supernatural world is real too'

'This tale is only half the story, based on what my sister said after successfully teleport the astrology witch still continues research on the stars and before she died, she handed over the Sword of night and flame to the fire giant after which he returned to his homeland'

'What happened to the sword after it was given to the fire giant?'

'Nobody knows, many Pantheons from Norse, Greek, even the Devil and Grigori factions are looking for the final whereabouts of the sword and I think they have given up after Hundreds of people trying to find out its existence went home empty-handed '

'So the sword is still there but no one knows where it is, but how strong is the sword to make many Pantheons looking for it?

'It is so strong that it is even said be able to kill a many phantasma beast no matter how powerful they are, this sword even said can make it any god bleeding and you know the gods become paranoid when they find out there are weapons that can hurt them and the Grigori and Devil factions also want to strengthen their power and that religion group on story they just church association with a mission to collect weapons from pagan religion for them to use instead of destroying the sword just like the fake Excalibur possessed by the fairies of avalon'

'Wait, the Excalibur owned by the Christian Church is a fake Excalibur sword!!!!'

'Of course, the Avalonians didn't like it when church forcibly asked for the Excalibur sword just because King Arthur is related to the church and honor Arthur last request, so they made a fake sword that was very similar in appearance and strength but not as strong the original and gave it to them with agreement as long as they didn't harassing the Avalonians, they create magic for them to isolated they island from the outside world as well as the supernatural, while True Excalibur and Avalon's scabbard still belong to lady of the lake'

'Huh, no wonder why the church's Excalibur broke into 7 pieces because it's just an imitation.'

'And instead of repairing it as one sword, they thought it would be better to turn every fragments into seven swords with different abilities and spread it to all churches associated with the Vatican '

'why do religious institutions always become evil organizations in every fiction'

I think religion is like a guidebook that you can use for good directions, but many people will rewrite what's in it for their own interests

'And how did your sister know about that? '

'Of course she knows because the witches in the story are Mages who made a contract with my sister'

'Huh...make sense'

Oh well, it's best not to think about it too deeply because it will only give a headache

because it was lunch time my little sister and I stopped reading and had a small lunch with mom before the end my little sister and I watched a tokusatsu TV show at least the Dragon ball anime is still the same and not being a Drag-so ball anime or something, after watching the show satisfied I went straight to the bathroom to clean my body,dad came home in the afternoon to have dinner together

I also immediately ordered the room to sleep early at night by mom and as an obedient child I did it, besides I didn't want them to worry too much .

Climbing into bed I was about to sleep but it seemed Ars had something to do and appears in the form of a physical handbook that hangs around my neck

'Kael I think it's time to learn the basics of magic, meet me in your mindscape'

'Wait in my mindscape ?'

'Of course dummy you said not to be exposed to the supernatural side too early, so practicing in mindscape is the solution and because i'am one of the strongest Grimoire creating a mindscape is quite easy, you just need to sleep soundly and leave the rest to me'

'Okay just sleep tight and I'll be in a dream world inside my head, got it'

But before I could do that, the door to my room opened, my little sister Rahni came in with a pillow and wearing pajamas

"Brother, can I sleep with you?" My little sister asked with complete innocence

"Of course as long as you don't hug me too tight."

"Mouh......brother you know my habit of always hugging something near me" my little sister response with pouts expression

"Alright then come here" I said while patting the available side of my bed

Rahni immediately went to the side of my bed with her pillow to sleep with me immediately While hugging the left side of my arm, at least he didn't hug too hard

"Um.....brother ?"

"Yeah ?"

"Good night and sleep well brother"

"Good night sis, and sleep well too"

Thus my little sister immediately fell asleep and I also immediately followed, remembering that Ark would train me in the basics from magic I'd better be prepared too for what's to come.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

3