Despair…..but maybe?
87 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…..mmm….my case…..like you said, I was probably born a squib and had an incomplete mana heart…..and then I had my visions…..then I began to try to awaken my own ki which I was sure I could do because of …stuff in my visions …..and my gift, ….soon I awoke it, and without my knowledge, started filling up mana heart…..i did always feel my ki was different from the visions, but I chalked it up to rare attribute, or special talent or something, and since I did, I continued to train in ki manipulation techniques, which I had a lot of , and cuz I did that, after my mana heart was slowly getting filled over time but instead of forming a mana circuit, I used ki manipulation techniques to spread mana throughout my body in what I thought would be ‘my ki pathways’,….which was when you found me. I had enough mana to rival most adults then even without forming mana circuits because I was used to storing it throughout my body while it increased,….and once I got to Hogwarts,….probably cuz of the magic power concentration, my mana heart filled up completely and formed mana circuits… and then my power ran out of control in the riot and nearly formed an obscurus, but cuz I was used to subconsciously using ki controlling techniques, it condensed as much mana circuits as possible instead …..and saturated my body with mana, which was a lot since my body was stronger since I was used to storing mana in it…..so I was capable of holding mana of your level…..like I said, the amount of mana circuits will determine the upper limit of a wizard, and I ‘ve already hit mine…..even with further growth of my body, my mana circuit may not grow further, they’ll just adapt better and make it easier for me to control…..but the important thing that happened with this is that I am now capable of concentrating ki again, but I cannot store it within my body since it will form excess mana which will get my body to go kaboom!.....but once I have enough control over my mana….hmmm that’s for later I suppose, can’t bite off more than I can chew……pass me that jug, I need some water, boy do i hate long rants!”

“…..wise saying indeed, here you go”

“gulp, gulp….aah!, well that’s that”

“indeed…..well, I won’t keep you any longer, good night”

“g’night dumbles”

I woke up the next morning early as usual, before realizing that this was diagon alley and not Hogwarts….i just went for a run and then worked out in my room, I gotta have dobby find me a house with enough room. I had old tom make me more food but it wasn’t enough since I was used to Hogwarts food…..sigh! perhaps use a muggle catering service?.....i’ll have to look into it.

Quirrell and dumbly came to my room together after breakfast. Quirrel was sure of his choice and told me that he’d do whatever it took to get his magic back. Which leads us to-

“so, we need to go to Hogwarts…..i know you’re different from other kids but I have to say, this is the first time I see a student trying to go back to school the second day of his vacation”

“….i’d like to say it’s cuz I have no choice but I’d be lying, I miss the house elves already”

“you mean their food”

“and that, plus If I’m trying to make ki, I’m doing it in the ROR, pretty sure there would be a room to help me concentrate”

“……fair point....pack your luggage, I’ll call fawkes”

“done already!’

“……quirinus?”

“I h-have mine here”

“……very well”

Soon, we were in the ROR, which gave me an empty room with completely white floor, ceiling and walls….it is helpful.

“all righty!, quirrell sit over there with your legs in lotus postion”

“l-lotus?”

“…..never mind, just sit over there with your legs crossed”

“o-oh”

I sat down behind him.

“now, after a while, you will feel a warm energy in your heart, focus on absorbing it”

“y-yes!”

 

I sat down behind him in lotus position. Dumbly was watching from a distance. I began to concentrate….focus….breathe….focus…there it is….now focus it between my hands instead, like Gohan teaching videl ……yes, like that……beautiful….it’s a white light ball….and warm…..first time seeing my ki….mm?...”GAH!”

“W-What happened?”

“nothing !, it’s fine…..just gimme some time”

Dumbly was looking worried as he came a bit closer…..guess I don’t look too good now, my skin’s all red and all my veins are throbbing…..good thing I’m used to pain….like I thought, if my newly formed ki turns into mana, my body’ll explode……will have to improve my physique to the next level if I want more.

But I did it! I formed ki!. I am aware I may have a maniacal grin splitting my face, but I don’t care!...i’d be laughing out loud if it weren’t for the pain.

Focus now!, quirrel now!, LOL later…..after the pain subsided a bit, I refocused and made another small ball of ki and placed my hand on quirrel’s back towards his heart

“o-oh!”

“focus quirrell”

“y-yes!”

The ball of light sank into his body, clearly he could feel it, now then ….he’s showing no signs of blowing up…mm?...it’s coming back? It didn’t stay in his body……troublesome….mmm let’s try this

“hai”

[SFX: BOOM!]

I took the ball of ki, melded it with some of my mana and shot it at a corner….tada!

Ding! you have developed a new skill, you have learnt skill ’mana blast’.

“eh? What? What happened?”

“lex?”

“hold up a sec….mmm…well quirrell, there’s good news and bad news, which one do you want first?”

“…….bad news”

“the bad news is that you body is rejecting my ki”

“……and the good news?”

“the good news is one, you didn’t explode and two, while your body rejected my ki, it formed some ki on it’s own to reject my ki….which has turned into mana and is filling your heart….like I thought, you are different from naturally born squibs”

“r-really?, so we succeeded?”

“mmm…… a small success cuz everytime I inject ki into your body, it will make a small amount of ki to reject it, and it’ll turn to mana……but….as your body develops a resistance towards my ki, the amount of ki it produces to reject my ki will  be smaller progressively….so if your heart isn’t filled before it manages to resist completely…..”

“i-I can do it!”

“is there anything we can do to make it more successful?”

“….we could prolong the process, and do it in irregular intervals, long and short gaps in between each session…. Vary the amount of injected ki……it might just be enough”

“how long?”

“mmm…a month or two at least, if it works….number of sessions will vary based on his body situation, but anyway, his body will develop a complete resistance by then”

“I will do it!, I’ll fill my heart by then”

“well, guess you’re staying here at Hogwarts until then”

“yup!, what about you?”

“I’ll be here too…minerva will go home for a break soon, and some other professors will come back some time”

“kay!, I’ll just stay in my dorm”

“quirinus?”

“umm….is my quarters still available?”

“very well, are we continuing now?”

“nope!, that’s it for today….not a good idea to do anything else…we’ll continue the day after tomorrow”

“yes!!”

5