ideas for improvement
95 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's good that dumbly agreed, ....wonder why?

“Great!, speaking of which,…..whose the new DADA teacher?”

“remus lupin, you know him of course?”

I should have known right then that he was up to something, sadly I was too preoccupied trying to improve my fighting prowess to notice.

“aah, moony….well he’s good enough, ….snape will be soo happy!”

“sigh!....he agreed to prepare the wolfsbane potion….hopefully he doesn’t poison it …..you wouldn’t have any solution for lycanthropy I suppose?”

“umm…silver bullets?”

sigh!....“

“so…..about the squib thing,…. Probably not a good idea to publicize it, especially since quirrel’s situation is different from most squibs, other squibs can’t really generate enough mana to fill their mana heart unless they can form ki on their own, passed on ki like with quirrell to inspire ki from their own body won’t work….they’ll probably just explode, and I have no qi generation method…..and even if they fill their mana heart, depending on age, and other factors, their magical circuits will still be lesser and less active than normal wizards, of course they may be able to perform magic, and they may be able to improve to level of normal wizards through harsh long-term training ……I suppose most of them would be happy with just that…..”

“I’m not worried anymore”

“hm?”

“I’m not worried anymore that you’ll go down Gellert or tom’s path…..i did briefly consider it when you managed to cure quirrell…..thought you’d get the loyalty of squibs everywhere, some of them belong to ancient families too…..enough to set off a new revolution….but I see that you have no interest of anything of the sort, you cured simply because you wanted to cure….you wanted to give hope…..even if some people try to rally around you to further their own interests, you’d probably beat them down yourself, you don’t care for reputation or honour…..you’re just focused on finding your ‘martial path’….so no need to try to back down, if you can perfect a way to help them I’d be happy to support you”

“……good!, …..like I said, I currently have no way to generate ki, or enough data to see if squibs can have magic by forming ki….but if I research properly, I think I can find a way…..will take time, and if I do, I plan to leave you in charge of the matter ”

“hoh? Do you really have to burden these old bones?, and what will you be doing?”

“finding my ‘martial path ‘ of course”

“…..”

“I’ll make a copy of everything I know about ki, and the meditation and control techniques I have, you try to find a way too, you felt it already that day didn’t you?”

“….yes I did…I’ll try to provide a few insights….now , shall we continue”

“of course, ready when you are!”

I got my ass handed to me 10 times in a row, but I learnt a lot. Over the next few weeks, I had daily duels with dumbly, and learnt silent casting and wandless casting skills in the side, once the other deans showed up, I pestered them until they agreed to a duel too, I won over Mrs. sprout, and lost against all other three, snape tried to get a few extra hexes in….at least I managed to last a while unlike my duels with dumbly, once I learnt to use silent and wandless casting, I’ve been able to add more spells to my duelling style…..now I need to get more proficient at them. Like dumbly said, with more combat experience, I’d been able to predict their moves and sometimes spells based on their wand movements, plus I improved my magic armour coating.

So now, I have some idea on what I need to improve so now, at the end of my vacation I have

Ding!, you have learnt skill silent casting

Ding!, you have learnt skill wandless casting

Ding!, you have learnt skill magic armament haki

Ding!, you have learnt skill magic observation haki

So now I need to improve my proficiency in all these and improve my mana control further while training to fight in different terrains and conditions, luckily the ROR was able to help with all that, including  terrain stuff like underwater, rainforests, dungeons, mid-air duel in broomsticks……the room could simulate all that and more, with moving puppets to act as targets, although they couldn’t use spells they absorbed my own spells and rebounded them back once in a while…..don’t think harry and the other kids ever used all these,….maybe cuz I have ravenclaw’s favour.

I also had a new idea after I watched a unicorn shoot a magical beam at an acramantula from it’s horn, instead of just coating magic over my fists like haki, I could try imbuing spells instead….no clue how to do it yet, but I’ll figure it out somehow. Also got to work on my mana blast proficiency to have less casting time. Right now, it’s time for the start of the new term, so I had to go to diagon alley to get all my stuff by floo powder and take the train back to Hogwarts …..proff kittycat insisted I take the train, so here I am, sitting on the train, wondering if someone broke the timeline cuz I’d seen sirius black wanted posters everywhere and he’s on my paper too….apparently, he escaped Azkaban a month ago….did I skip a year somehow?....then I saw the two  grinning idiots waving at me from the car flying alongside the train and wondered if I actually had a fake dobby….very confused right now.

 

5