I’m crazy? you’re crazy?
98 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My confusions did not decrease when the little blond girl got into my compartment, sat opposite to me and started staring at my face silently……for a while….i’m wondering if I should say something…or just leave it be.

“you can just leave it be, I don’t mind”

 

I see, that’s good to kno-……my occlumency shields are still on…..right?, …..today’s weird, am I in a genjutsu?....itachi-san? Hello? Anyone there?

“I’m not reading your mind” the girl said, and took out her wand from behind her ear(…..moody, you seeing this?) , took out a magazine and started poking inside it with the wand….finally stopped staring at me, usually I would be up for a staring contest, but I’m still a bit confused today.

When it was getting near lunchtime, and my stomach was sending error messages to my brain, the door pushed open and the trolley lad-oh it’s not her ….tch!. It was miss granger who poked her head in, along with a little redhead….mm savior fangirl extraordinare - ginny weasely.

“o-oh lex!, hi? how are you?”

“mmm a bit confused, but working on it, FYI, if I find out that my confusion has something to do with something you did in the future, I might punch you”

“huh!, what?, I didn’t do anything!, don’t punch me!”

“….yet!...maybe you messed up while using the turner and did something you’re not supposed to huh?”

“what? I don’t understand, what turner? I don’t know anything, if you punch me i-i’ll scream”

“ufufu!, scream!, struggle! No one will – oh wait, wrong genre.....well i’m not gonna hit you right now anyway, so why’re you here? Looking for your kids?”

“m-my kids? No! I’m looking for harry and ron, this is ginny, ron’s sister”

“same thing, nice to meet you mrs potter I’m lex, this is um…”

“she’s ron’s sister, not harry’s!”

“I know?, I can see the hair”

“you called her miss potter”

“ no! I called her mrs potter”

“huh? Huh?!”

“they’ll get married later, congratulations?”

“they will?, wait! how would you know?”

“hmm? You don’t want to marry him, miss weasley?”
“m-me and h-harry!, m-marriage!” she’s got smoke coming out of her head and the face is the same colour of her hair. WOWSERS!, thought that could only happen in anime.

“ginny!, don’t listen to him, ginny? Ginny?! , lex! Why would you say that?”

“what? It’s true…..well!, it could be true? Go get him girl!, early bird catches the worm, and he has zero knowledge of relationships, take a few lessons from your mom or some senior girls and you’ll have him wrapped around your pinky”

“ you should wait and observe for a while before starting, being too pushy can be counterproductive”

“mm that’s true too, you gotta find th-…..oh you’re joining in too, what’s your name blondie?”

“luna, luna lovegood”

“oh!....now it makes sense”

“indeed”

“what are the two of you talking about? Actually never mind!, I don’t want to be crazy too, lex. Did you see harry and ron?”

“sure did, also neither of us are crazy”

“great!, where are they?”

“in the flying car, don’t ignore me what I said about being crazy”

“sigh!, I’m trying…..you’re not making it easy, REALLY? A flying car?! Can’t you at least make up something that sounds real?”

“what?, its true, it’s the weasley’s car, just ask ginny?”

“ginny?”

“huh?”

“…..does your family have a flying car?”

“yes, dad enchanted it…..he’s not really supposed to, mum  doesn’t know”

“yeah…. you should tell them y’know,  if he knows early he might not get suspended”

“suspended? , why?”

“cuz your brother took harry with him on it and is currently flying to hogwarts….and not very invisible”

“WHAT?!”

“yeeaah, might wanna get percy to send an owl”

She ran off and miss granger followed, leaving me with the mysterious luna lovegood.

“………”

“……..”

“fine!, I’ll go first……y’know who I am?”

“you are lex dreyar, the unworldly prophet and the man who will help me meet my mother”

“……I am lex……I’m sorry I don’t think I know your mother”

“her name is pandora lovegood”

“doesn’t really ring a bell”

“while experimenting with a spell a few years ago, her soul ascended to the land of souls”

“…..she …..um died?”

“physically, however I watched her soul come out from her body and pass through the veil”

“…….veil?”

“yes, the same veil which you will go through… it is physically present at the ministry….the place where sirius black died as per your foreknowledge…… so by going with you, I can meet my mother again….”

“……this might be a bit rude, but I currently have no plans to commit double suicide, that’s dazai’s kink , dazai osamu, d’you know him? Pretty fun guy”

“no I do not, but you will go through the veil to find the dragon, and I shall follow to meet my mother and bring the keys back”

“….dragon?”

“you called him shenron”

“……elaborate”

“ I had a vision, my mother showed it to me when I prayed to her at her grave, you will collect all the keys and walk through the land of souls to find the dragon…..both of us were older in the vision, so it will take a few years”

“……okaay…..you might not be crazy……or we’re both crazy…..keys?”

“its these”.

She opened her magazine in which she had been poking around with her wand, mmm the mark of the deathly hallows……also called grinelwald’s mark.

“hallows?”

“yes, when all 3 are gathered together, they allow the owner to pass through the land of souls without being a soul themselves, you have one of them already”

“…… I have one right here, it doen’t do anything for me, and ……some people assured me that it was a fake, it can only show you an illusion of your mother”

“I know. They have limited use individually, the stone just shows phantoms which can protect one from dementors and nargles, the wand is very powerful and makes the wielder difficult to beat in a duel, the cloak hides the user, is impervious to summoning and banishing, some other spells and can even hide from dementors or wrackspurts to a degree”

“…..right…..and together?”

“together, they allow one to roam the land of souls even when alive,…the cloak hides one from reapers, the stone helps to find and communicate with souls, and the wand to keep one sane among all the souls without falling into illusions and helps traverse the land of souls”

“…..uh-huh?”

“you will feel it when you hold it together, and you will, because dumbledore cannot use them to get here even if he holds them together, because he does not have their permission, he can use them but cannot own them, except the wand, so he will rely on you like me to meet his loved one”

“….mmm….that in the vision too?, how many  are going on this trip exactly? Don’t think the cloak is very big, do we book a thestral carriage or something?”

“just the three of us, you pass through to find the dragon, dumbledore stays in the land of souls, and I come back with the hallows after meeting my mother”.

…..she does not get sarcasm......that was supposed to be my thing.

5