When idiots try a joyride to lose their souls
99 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That’s a lot of information……could all be fake and she’s just barmy…..but a part of be already believes it all…..or maybe I want to believe it’s all true…….a lot to take in.

“there is a lot of time, the you I saw was older, probably a few years after graduation “

“…..indeed, no sense worrying about it now, what should come will come, focus on what I can now”

“that’s a good attitude” she said…..and went back to her magazine……quite nonchalant after dropping all those bombs on me……is this how dumbly felt?....gotta have a talk soon.

 A bit after that,  luna was still reading her magazine…..upside down, and I had started meditating when a special kind of mana came near the door with hermoine, percy and ginny in the tow.

“excuse me? Lex dreyar”
“moo-pin!. Lupin!,  I mean professor lupin, hello I’m lex, what can I do for you?”

“….yes, student dreyar, I was told that you saw mr potter and mr weasley on the weasley’s flying car”

“yep, probably following the train to hogwarts from up in the clouds, the car has an invisibility spell”

“it does!….and you know this because fred and george told you?”

“something like that, percy!, so glad you found someone by the way, hold tight and never let her go”

“w-what?, i-I don’t know what you’re talking about…..and how did you kn-…you’re actually a demon aren’t you?, are you reading my mind?”

“wut? You’re still so rude, and while I can do legilimency, I don’t need it for you? Your face is an open book my friend”

“it is not!”

“sure, whatever you say….luna, look at his face and tell everyone what he’s thinking”

“….he’s trying to convince himself that you don’t know who he’s dating”

“NO!, how?!....there’s two of them”

“ufufu! This is fun, what’re we doing next?”

“…..well, If it can be confirmed that harry and mr weasley are in the car behind us….i’ll have the conductor stop the train”

“wut? why? No!, we’ll be late for the food, speaking of, where’s the trolley lady?”

“DO YOU HAVE NOTHING IN MIND EXCEPT FOOD?!”

“wow, that’s loud!, stop yelling miss beaver. And don’t diss food!, FOOD IS IMPORTANT!”

“guh!, harry and ron could be in danger, how can you think of food now?”

“what danger?, well I suppose snape will try to have them expelled but they’ll probably get off scott-free, the only problem is for mr weasley, did you inform him percy?”

“I sent an owl, how can they do this?, the two numbskulls!, if someone were to see them….”

“…..mm yeah about that, I’m pretty sure the invisibility spell will wear off later, don’t think it was meant to be used for long distance travel….so they might actually break the secrecy act if muggles see it flying…..your dad will be in trouble if that happens, especially considering his job”

“dammitt!, this is a nightmare, I will kill them!”

“harry was just taken along by ron” ginny said her piece.

“oh my!, taking the husband’s side already, nice!....poor ronald”

“n-no I wasn’-“

“okay!, everyone stop!, I’ll inform the conductor now, we have to get them back onto the train” lupin started to tun back.

“I suggest you don’t, cuz they might fly forwards without noticing, they must be flying high and just come down sometimes to make sure they’re following the train, if they fly off when we stop…..”

“what do we do? What do we do? They are in so much trouble”

“stop fretting miss granger, they’ll be fine, at best lose a bunch of house points and get a warning the minstry-…………”

“what? What is it?”

“umm….it just occurred to me….sirius black is out now right?”

“….yes he has broken free of azkaban” lupin answered.

“umm…..are there dementors stationed at hogwarts?”

“probably…..i heard dumbledore was not pleased, but allowed to them to remain just outside school grounds”

“….oh….then they’ll be checking the train?”

“don’t worry about that, although it will be very uncomfortable, the will not harm anyone”

“oh I’m not worried about that……think they’ll follow the no harm policy for two people trying to fly into hogwarts in a car?”

“…….”

“they’ll get themselves killed” percy whispered hoarsely.

“percy? Did your family get a photo in the prophet this summer?”

“what? No, why would our family be in the paper?”

“…..never mind, just asking….hey professor lupin….any idea why black broke out of prison?”

“….why do you ask?”

“just tell me, is there news that he broke out for ….the godson?”

“….you do know a lot like the headmaster said”

“wow!, does he tell everybody? Does the whole order know about me?!”

“…..i was told that you may know…..my condition and a few other things, when I got recruited for the job…..told me not to be surprised by anything you do”

“mmm…whatever, so do you know why he broke out?”

“…..apparently he had been muttering ‘he’s at hogwarts’ for some time before he broke out…..i don’t think the child knows”

“…..well, it can be established that the dementors will be guarding tightly, we have to get them down……what if we take brooms from the luggage compartment and fly up to find them, and one of us fly to hogwarts to make sure they don’t get sicced bythe dementors….that’s gotta be you professor, the dementors will listen to a professor, and send a patronus message to dumbledore…can you do that?”

“…yes!, I can send a patronus message, I’ll wait near the gates and inform the dementors to restrain themselves if they find the car , the brooms?”

“yeah!, let’s go get them now, no need to stop the train, we’ll just summon the-….”

“lex?”

“hang on percy, I might have something….mmm right!, DOBBY!”

[SFX: crack!]

“Dobby greets the great master dreyar, dobby has concluded all the gringotts business and is visiting houses to buy one that meets master dreyars requirements”

“oh good!, let me know when you find one, now  I have something for you to do”

“dobby will do it!, what does dobby need to do?”

“well, first, you need to go  to hogwarts and inform headmaster dumbledore that harry potter and ronald weasley are currently flying a car to hogwarts, so get him to make sure they don’t get killed by dementors, also can you fly?”

“fly? Dobby cannot ride a broomstick”

“do you have any way to find the car that may be flying somewhere above us”

“dobby can try to spot them”

“mmm….nah, you go to dumbledore, and after that bring back…4 broomsticks, just ask dumbledore for them”

“yes master dreyar!, dobby will leave now!”

[SFX: crack!]

“well, now we’ll just wait for him to come back”

5