Making an entrance!
101 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first time in a duel with dumbly, I did not lose. Well, I didn’t win either, but I did not lose, we fought on equal terms, we did not go all out, just tested each other so a tie, I guess……but now I’m sure that I’m at the top level in the wizarding world, although I’ve still got much to learn about magic, In a fight al least , I’m an official top dog too.

“so what have you been up to during the vacation?”

“oh….this and that….oh yes, I did get a new staff made for you, it’s from mithril, ‘won’t break like a twig’ as you put it, It was based on your father’s design , it does not have a stone installed because you don’t need it, instead, you can put your current wand inside to get an amplification effect, it’s current core uses a dragon heartstring from the same dragon as your current wand, it will arrive tomorrow probably, I was expecting you tomorrow too so…”

“oh great!, thanks dumbles! Finally I can cast spells without worrying about the wand snapping……so how’s the squib thing going?”

“….it’s a work in progress, I’m still studying in the background for now, I don’t intend to publish anything until Voldemort is dead”

“mmm….how’s it going on that front?”

“oh….it’s going quite well actually, I had severus make a deal with peter who had no other choice and made a vow and then released him to voldemort…..tom, upon using legilimency on peter, became sure of severus’ loyalty to him…..and reached out to him in the shadows…..because he did not find nagini, he used several of severus’ potions to barely recover enough to perform the resurrection ritual……which I have now understood completely……surprisingly, he did not ask for my blood….perhaps he thought that if severus tried to take my blood, it would arouse my suspicion……he has asked for sirius’ blood from severus…..who took the opportunity to completely thrash sirius …..right in front of harry…..and took some blood…..that was yesterday…..tomorrow, he will be going into the graveyard where tom senior is buried to resurrect tom….who believes it all to be in secret…..and I intend to be present at the time”

“….wow!, guess I missed a lot……so tomorrow….so you were expecting to finish everything before I came back?”

“……yes, that was the plan…..thought it best to keep you as a secret weapon, just in case…..but since you’re here now…..do you intend to come along?”

“hell yeah!, actually let me have a crack at him before you start duelling him, I’ll just have a quick fight and then stick around as a witness……what about petigrew?”

“…..severus will have his way tomorrow after he reveals himself my spy…..i intend to end everything tomorrow one way or another……so severus will no longer need to act as a spy after tomorrow….. I’ll make sure to enclose the area with wards to prevent him from escaping while you fight him…..so get rested and ready for tomorrow”.

“….m’kay!, I’ll  get ready……school starts in three days…..so we’ll wrap up everything before then……anyone else from the order of phoenix or the ministry coming?”

“…..i called Kingsley shackelbolt,…..and rufus scrimgeour and amelia bones will be present too….they’ll watch from afar…..just in case tom escapes, the ministry will have someone to take precautions……cornelius cannot be trusted on that front”

“…..that’s a good call actually……so they’ll watch me fight too?”

“…..they may see a bit yes, since you’re fighting first, I will take them to build wards to stop any escape attempts….then I’m sure they will stay and maintain them while watching the fight….. a few seconds of watching the fight should be enough to deter them from trying to get into the fight…..severus will act as my spy and informer and deal with peter petigrew, the main culprit behind voldemort’s comeback…..if all goes well, we’ll have it all wrapped up tomorrow.”

“mmm….well then, get some rest, I’ll do the same…..we’ll end it tomorrow”

“goodnight lex”

“night gramps”

[next day…..at the little hangleton graveyard]

“are you ready?”

“I was born ready”

“very well, sorry your staff isn't ready”

“that’s fine, not the time to try out new stuff, I’ve warmed up and formed my style….so let’s do this”

“good, severus is already in place and performing the ritual, you can make your entrance when he starts dealing with petigrew, it would seem the others have already arrived in the town, I’ll go meet them and set up the wards…..don’t be overconfident while fighting….and delay for some time so I can come back here to make sure everything goes right”

“yessir, will do”

“very well, good luck!”

Dumbly disappeared with a flash of fire…..and I got ready for a good fight.

Snape’s done simmering the potion, the bone, blood and flesh have been put in the cauldron along with voldybaby…..flesh was from peter’s hand…..loyal servant….does he not trust snape?.....maybe didn’t want to distract him from brewing the potion…..well, peter is sobbing clutching his bleeding stump and snape seems to be working hard on not killing him immediately……and with a lot of black smoke and stuff, lord voldy made his entrance.

“robe me ” he said in his cold shrill voice.

Yes, please someone put a dress on him, I don’t wanna fight him naked. Thankfully Peter obliged.

“severus, you have done well……I’m glad that you have remained loyal to me …..tell me what is it that you desire?”

Oh, he’s trying to do a lucifer…..doesn’t quite make the cut, bad review.

“….my lord, I am glad that you have returned, serving you is enough of a prize for me”

Damn!, he’s laying it on thick…..and that sycophant is actually buying it too….am I supposed to enter now?

“I’m glad of your loyalty, now tell me what you want?”

“…..if I may my lord, I wish to end this filthy rat traitor myself right now, for he was the reason everything occurred all those years ago”. Snape is still keeping his cover.

“n-no please, my lord” peter tried his best to grovel even more.

“…hmm…..wormtail has served me well even if he was not the best…..but considering he only  came to find me because you managed to release him …..that year was my undoing….i acted too rashly upon receiving their location…..yes do what you will do with him, there’s no love lost between the two of you even before(chuckle!)”.

“n-no my lord!, please I beg of you”

“but before you start..” voldy pressed his wand against the dark mark on peter’s arm to summon his death eaters. Then snape dragged the screaming petigrew away……hopefully the torture does not get too bloody.

“now let’s see….how many will respond…..how many will run….my ‘loyal’ servants…..this will be fun”

He’s monologuing to thin air. I’ma take this as my cue for my entry. I flashed near where he was walking.

“hmm? Who’re you?”

“I’m Vengeance!” ………. I SAID IT!, in my batman voice too!!, this is epic!.

5