When it was very disappointing but you got in the zone
107 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…vengeance?...are you here for revenge?.....you’re just a boy…. Do you even know who I am?.....how’d you find this place?”

“I do want some payback, I know you mr. mouldymort and I’ve been here for a while now…..now I’m itching for a fight and you’re gonna die again tonight,….so let’s get this started, shall we?”

“RIDICULOUS!, who do y-“

[SFX: BAM!]

“less talking, more fighting”…..he took a direct hit…didn’t even react unlike dumbly…..probably not used to my fighting style.

“cough!... urghh!...how dare YOU?!” he’s spitting blood….he has undergone body modification but even so his skin is not as thick as a dragon….or even sandbag no.1…..a bit of a letdown.

[SFX: BAM!, BAM!.....lot more hitting….CRASH]

……I thrashed him around and even did a combo like an arcade game….maybe he’ll take it seriously now.

“Aargh!, cough!..urkk! what are you?!”

“you’re making this real boring…..please put up a better fight I’m begging ya “

“insolent fool! You shall bear the wrath of lord voldemor-“

[SFX: BAM!]

“…..kay!, getting real tired of this shit”

“AVADA KEDAVRA!”. He shot the killing curse…..at my afterimage clone……it’s just me right?, he can’t be this weak…..did the ritual not go right?

I flashed up behind him, broke through his flimsy shield charm and drove my leg into his back.

[SFX: BAM! crash! Bam!]

“aargh!...urkk…guh!....you- YOU SHALL PAY!”

He shot another barrage of killing curses at me, all of which I dodged. Then he breathed out fire on me and snakes tried to wrap around me from the ground……emphasis on tried cuz they reverted back to dirt as soon as they got too close…..and it wasn’t even fiendfyre.

“HEY! Are you even trying?!, you trying to goad me or something?” I shot a few mana blasts at him which he blocked with his shield.....barely.

“I don’t believe he is lex, like I told you, you are strong now, I’m able to keep up with you because of my transfiguration and recent improvements alone…..and he’s facing you for the first time….”

“DUMBLEDORE!!”

“…yes, hello tom….as I was saying its his first time and you heavily restrain his duelling style just by speed not to mention-“

“DUMBLEDORE!!”

“….sigh!....so needy,,,,, yes tom, I’m listening….mind if I take over lex?”

“sure, be my guest…..this was not the legendary duel I was looking forward to”

“DUMBLEDORE!!”

“yes tom, we meet again….for the last time this time”

scoff! So he’s your’s ? he’s just a little fast, I’ll crush him once I’m done with you”

“…..i don’t think you will, not to mention you will be dead soon, permanently this time”

“HA!, I am immortal!, I am the dark lord!, you cannot kill me Dumbledore!”

“….yes…not really….not anymore anyway…..now tom, let’s begin”

“I will destroy you today you old man!”

…..and they started their duel……soon making it pretty clear that dumbly was overwhelming voldy……guess he really has improved….or now he’s fighting with the intent to kill unlike before when he suspected voldy might just revive elsewhere……their duel looked more fun than mine….lots of spells and transfiguration….this feels better….still feels a bit slow if I concentrate…..guess they’re both familiar with the other’s style…..i’m getting kinda bored, when I expanded my senses, I sensed a few mana signatures in the distance…..ministry folks I guess…..peter is fading fast….hope snape’s satisfied….now dumbly and voldy are in a  spell collision….all the energy is just sizzling about….it’s like a beam struggle in dragon ball…such concentrated mana…….hmm…. ………. i think i'm in a sort of a trance (this must be the sudden enlightenment in martial arts novels)…..i’m feeling in the zone…..i think I can do it right now…….i got into the starting position and concentrated all my mana together to meld with the ball of ki I formed between my palms while simultaneously increasing the amount of ki…..not enough….more….more…..i’m charging it up…..i’m doing it!.

Dumbly and voldy looked my way without breaking their spell collision. Dumbly smiled and concentrated on holding voldy in position, while voldy was gaping at my hands while struggling to get away.

“what is that?!”

“that is your doom tom, for I have already destroyed all your horcuxes, so you are now….mortal”

“what?!, impossible!, how could you possib-“

“KAAME   HAAME   HAAA!!!”

“-ly NO!!!   AAARGH!!”

“…..goodbye tom”

I did it. I made a Kamehameha!!. This is awesome!.

“-lex?...are you listening?”

“huh? Wut?”

“he’s dead….you disintegrated his body and soul completely…and the rest of the graveyard for a quarter mile in that direction”

“…oh yeah sure…..did you see that?! I did the Kamehameha!!”

“…..yes…I saw the light beam, now abou-“

“light beam?!, it’s so much more than a light beam!, It’s a KAMEHAMEHA!, that’s what it is!!”

“…..clearly…..i’ll go find severus, we’ll talk later…..when you are not grinning like a lunatic”

“huh? Did ya say something? Also did you see that?! I did a kameha-“

[SFX: crack!]

“-meha…..rude….where did you go dumbly?.....what should I do now? wow! look at that! I did that myself , with a  KAMEHAMEHA!!, I did it!!”

 [ the next day in the headmaster’s office]

“that was rude dumbles! How could you just leave me there?”

“because you would not respond and was just staring like an idiot at the huge hole you made while grinning like a lunatic”

“….oh…fair…but did you see th-“

“lex!, I saw the energy beam, I understand you’re excited about it although I have no clue why, now can we discuss Voldemort?”

“…hmph!, bet you’d care if I blew up the moon”

“I’m sorry, blow up the moon?…..that’s a joke right?.....right? lex, look at me, please tell me that was a joke”

“….sure it was”[wink]

“….oh well, whatever, I’m retiring soon, not my problem anymore”

“huh? You’re retiring? As principal?”

“oh no!, I’m retiring from my position as supreme mugwump of the international confederation of wizards……I’ll do it soon and then I plan to serve a few more years as the headmaster and perfect a cure for squibs enough to make them affordable….i have a few ideas”

“oh good!, sure you do that!, with voldy dead you gotta find something else to do anyway……did not see anything about that on the paper”

“……and whose fault is that?”

“the ministry?”

“NO!, it’s yours!, you disintegrated his body…..there was no physical evidence”

“oh, guess I did…whoopsie!”

“…..indeed, anyway the witnesses saw fit to keep it to themselves….and severus leaked the information to his old friends….most of them were too happy that he’s dead completely…..lucius malfoy decided to visit me personally to make sure…..i also informed the rest of the order….it’s disbanded already but we will have a final meeting soon…..after studying the memory research from lockhart more deeply…I believe I may be able to help the longbottoms too”

“great! Good for Neville”

“indeed”

“……”

“……”

“well, school starts tomorrow, so I’ma get ready…..everything’s over so guess it will be the last time we meet like this for a while”

“….indeed, thank you very much for everything lex”

“aww, you’re making me blush, let’s not get too mushy, shall we? See ya later gramps, love the new staff by the way, it’s like the nyoi-bo , I feel like goku already”

“……. i don’t get it, but it’s your father’s design, glad you like it, enjoy school life”

“oh I plan to, plus I just hit puberty, I’ma enjoy a lot more…….so about the hallows and the journey.....”

“let’s not be in a hurry, with tom gone, I intend to enjoy some leisure and develop some of my pet projects alongside the other stuff……we will discuss it only after your graduation….are you taking divination this year?”

“hah! No chance!,  I’ve  enough  prophecies and visions to last a lifetime , gotta go- bye , later fawkes!”

“goodbye lex”

“caw!”

[SFX: door closes]

5