Tell Me Angel
279 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm fucked. Shit shit shit. You slide to a stop at the door, falling to your knees and presenting. Dean opens the door to the bunker and spots you immediately. Your eyes are on the floor, head down. I'm so gonna get punished.

"Mmmmm look at this pretty specimen." His finger tilts your chin up and your legs begin to quiver half anticipation and half fear."Presenting for me like a good boy. I wonder what my boy did? Hmmm?" You bite your lip your eyes betraying your fear. "Come on angel fess up. What is it that you did that has you practically shaking in fear?"

"I-I-I didn't eat today." Your lip begins to quiver and tears fill your eyes. Your tears dry when Dean grabs you by your upper arm pulling you to your feet. You can feel your arm begin to bruise as he drags you to your bedroom. You're about to get punished stop getting turned on. The bulge in your pants is prominent as Dean drops you onto the floor.

"Strip." His command sends shivers through you as you strip down to your bare flesh, the air conditioning of the bunker sending goosebumps skittering across your skin. "How do you want your punishment?" Dean stands before you his eyes blazing with fury. You open your mouth to speak but then realize it's a trap, he was testing you. You say nothing, keeping your head down, and your eyes on the floor. His chuckle sends shivers down your spine. "Good boy." He strokes your head. "I've decided on your punishment. It's your favorite." Dean's smile is almost malicious as he says,"Orgasm denial."

He kneels in front of you leaning forward until his breath is hot on your lips. You close your eyes in pure bliss as he kisses you slowly. His tongue slips into your mouth and you whimper in ecstasy. You kiss him back, your tongues tangled.He pushes you until you're lying on your back. The cold of the floor makes you shiver but is forgotten when Dean's hands begin to wander. His mouth makes its way down your body leaving wet kisses in its wake. He reaches your shaft and grins at you, licking a long stripe up the side.

"Daddy," You whimper as he takes the tip into his mouth, licking the salty precum off the head. He tortures you slowly and deliciously until you're on the brink and then he leaves you. You lay on the floor stunned and reeling. The room echoes as Dean shuts the door behind him. You rise from the floor wincing and everything aching. Your poor tortured member is purple from the abuse.

You spend the rest of the night in agony. You crawl into bed that night hypersensitive, every scratch of the sheets against your skin sends you into shivers. You eventually fall into an uneasy slumber and are awoken by hot hands on your skin.

"It's time to take care of you," Dean buries his face in your neck leaving open mouthed kisses. Your skin tingles and you arch your back crying out. Relief finally oh god.

"S-S-Sir oh god,"You dig your nails into the forearms wrapped around your torso and hear a hiss of pleasure. A hand grips you and you whimper rutting your hips into his. He begins to pump and you're practically seeing stars by the time you're close to climax. Dean licks a long stripe on your neck and you're done for. You come and it's like heavens gates have opened.

"Good boy. Such a good boy for Daddy hm? Is my sweet angel going to eat something for Daddy now?"Anything for you Sir.

0