Something New
224 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is new. You examine the blue glow coming from your hands. You feel a rush of power flowing through your arm and you reach out to touch Dean on impulse. You place your fingers on his forehead and he blinks at you in confusion. Your head fills with his thoughts and you heal all his current wounds. Dean stands from his chair, knocking it backwards.

"What the hell?" You tilt your head at him and smirk.

"Heaven rather," Your grin is full of mischief and mirth. "Apparently I'm an angel now." You look to Cas who shrugs his shoulders.

"I had nothing to do with this. Someone in heaven is apparently playing games." You mirror Cas and shrug, flexing your glowing fingers. You hear something rustle behind you and spin. You glare at the empty air, and when you hear it again you turn back. You quickly realize what's happening and you spread your wings. Dean gasps and steps forward reaching for you. His fingers graze your feathers and you shiver nearly falling to your knees. He withdraws when he sees your reaction, his face hesitant and unsure.

"When you touch an angel's wings they," Cas pauses as if he is considering his next words. "Feel immense pleasure." Dean raises his eyebrows and he smirks. Sam makes a sound of disgust. A lightbulb pops off in your head and your smile turns malicious.

"Come with me Dean." You beckon him heading for the stairs leading farther into the bunker.

"Keep it down at least will you?" Sam grumbles, picking up a pencil and staring at his computer. Dean follows you deeper into the bunker like an eager puppy. You raise your hand till it's at his eye level and then dramatically snap your fingers. You hear him collapse to the floor, groaning and panting. You look at him over your shoulder. He's on his hands and knees, shaking. The wet spot forming on the front of his jeans tells you all that you need to know. You let him climb to his feet. He glares at you and you smile, continuing down the hallway. You stop at your room, arching an eyebrow at him as he stands there awkwardly.

"Are you coming?" Dean glares at you when you crack a smile and open the door, expecting him to follow you. That trick becomes your favorite to use on him when he's least expecting it. He's doing research with Sam? All of a sudden he's running for the bathroom. He's cleaning one of his weapons? He falls to his knees, panting and flushed like a teenager. Mid-shower? You don't care, you love to see him fall to his knees in pieces because of you.

0