Bonus Story 2 The brute and the beauty. Part 3
144 11 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Yavlten Gon Hervot, Boss)

I woke the next morning with my head aching. I was far too old to drink like that. I needed to use the bathroom and wasn’t quite sure what had happened the night before. Something about Bealcia demanding I remove my pants and I blushed as I looked around. She was in my arms and the kiss we shared flew through my mind. I had kissed her and loved the feeling of her lips and she had even demanded more.  Had that really happened? I looked over, my head still slightly spinning. She was snoring under my arm, drooling on my chest and I smiled at my beautiful succubus. What had I done to earn such a wonderful woman? My arm brushed bare skin and I froze. She was nude. WHAT THE FUCK! I screamed inside my own mind. Had I taken advantage of her? No, it didn’t feel like I had. I looked over to see her snuggled into my side, large breasts rising and falling. If I leaned slightly, I could almost see a nipple. NO! Boss, behave yourself. There is a nude woman sleeping next to you, be a real man and do the right thing. The last thing you need to be right now is a pervert. I scolded myself and shook my head. Bad idea. This headache was a real bitch. I groaned in pain, and she snorted, lifting her head off my chest. 

She looked around blinking, if she sat up just a little more, I would be able to see her nipples. “What’s going on?” She said, before grunting in pain and grabbing her head and falling on top of me. “Make the sun go away.” She groaned and pulled her head under the covers. Even though I was in the same pain, I couldn’t help but get excited.

“I’ll make breakfast.” I said sliding from under the covers. It was so tempting to sneak a peek, but I needed to pee badly. I heard her squeak, and I looked back to see her peeking out of the covers.

“Where are my clothes?” She asked, a worried expression on her gorgeous face. I blushed and turned away quickly.

“I, umm, we, umm, I woke up and you were like that.” I said embarrassment, making my face burn with heat. I left before she could say anything and returned to see her sitting on the bed, her clothes back on. Her long robe had two slits in the back, and she could easily move her wings. On entering, she moved her wing up to hide her face. She lowered it and looked over at me blushing madly. Her glasses were back in place and hair done up into a tight bun. It exposed her long neck, and I was tempted to kiss it. Grabbing my clothes, I started getting dressed. She didn’t say anything, but I caught her watching me.

“Thank you.” She said in a small voice. I looked back using my eyebrows to ask her. She bit her finger and looked away. “For being a gentleman. I know I’m not easy to live with.” She said in a huff. I nodded and grunted.

“Not as bad as you think.” I growled and left heading to the kitchen. I was a bad cook, but eating at the inn for every meal was expensive. She came in as I burned the eggs and laughed.

“Your cooking sucks, move out of the way.” She said, pushing me aside and taking the spatula from me. I growled at her, but smiled once I was out of view as her touch felt nice and the sight of her cooking and humming was cute. I was tempted to reach out and hold her, but it was too soon. I didn’t want to scare her off. Setting the table, and filling glasses of water, I clapped my hands unsure what to do with myself. She made me feel so awkward. “We should pick up spices today.” She looked over her shoulder and winked at me. It made my heart flutter and I smiled weakly. She seemed to dance over to the table and let the eggs slide off onto two plates with the cutest smile. She sat across from me and smiled as she picked up a fork and stabbed it into the yoke. I just watched amazed by her beauty as she ate a bite and a small dribble of yoke leaked from the corner of her mouth as she ate. I couldn't help myself and reached out cleaning it with a finger. She grabbed my hand and raised it to her lips, licking the yoke off. A thrill went up my spine and I smiled at her. “Eat or your eggs will get cold.” She said with a cute giggle. I nodded and started eating.

When we were done, we went to work to a mostly normal day, but my eyes kept moving to her and when I did, I found her glancing at me and blushing. I was sure I had a goofy look on my face as I watched her move. What was wrong with me? Back in the gym, I pulled off the shirt she had given me, folding it so it wouldn’t get dirty as I started working out. Building up a nice burn, I felt my head clearing. I lost myself working out and didn’t notice the sun going down. I heard a sound and looked over to see Bealcia standing in the doorway. She was watching me and biting her finger. I nodded to her, and she blushed looking at the ground. I went to the towel and started drying off when a clawed hand reached around as she whispered in my ear. “Let me get your back.” She said sweetly. The towel was pulled free, and I felt her soft fingers wipe the sweat clean. Once I was dry, I reached for my shirt. “No, you’ll put a smell on it. You should clean up first.” She said. I was unsure what she was up to, but she was right.

She pulled me over to a well where a bucket was already filled. Had she planned this out? “Sit.” she commanded, and I obeyed with a sigh that came out like a growl. I watched her as she pulled the leg of her robe open a little as she straddled me. She was just too close and smelled so nice. I closed my eyes, so I didn’t attack her. She put a rag in the water and started wiping down my neck. She started humming as she worked, and I smiled just delighting in her touch. “Your beard is just too matted. You should really comb it.” She hummed as she moved down my arms. “It might look good if you braided it.” She seemed to sing. She started moving to the back of my arms and I felt her breasts press against me. I felt her lips brush my cheek as she moved. I was rock hard and knew she could feel it. Did she know how much I wanted her? I opened my eyes and looked into those deep orange orbs that seemed to hold my heart. She smiled sweetly and moved, to wring out the rag before moving to my chest. I had to take a deep breath as I watched her work. Bit her finger and wiggled a little and I felt a heat building between us. I couldn’t help myself and pulled her hand free of her teeth and pulled her chin down to my mouth. She moaned softly and pressed into me harder and harder. My arms went around her as I pulled her close. Those amazing breasts pressed into me, and I wanted to see them, tease them and know what they tasted like. NO! We are out in the open and what would someone think if they saw us? Her hand was moving lower to my pants, and I wanted it so badly, but I pulled back.

“Not here.” I growled. She nodded and looked around, her eyes were half hooded, and there was a hunger there that I had never seen before. “My office now.” I growled, lifting her into a princess carry. She was surprisingly light, and she giggled as she clung to me. I knew I couldn't make it home and I wanted her in every way. My office should work although it wouldn't be the most romantic place. The shop was empty as everyone had gone home so I wasn’t worried that we would be found. Her fingers played with my chest hair as I kicked open my door and moved her to my chair. Turning my back on her, I closed the door and turned back, my jaw dropping at the sight that greeted me. She was pulling her robe off and I just looked at her long tail lashing at the air. She still had her underwear on, but the view was just too amazing for words. I moved to her and moved her out of the way, sitting in my chair. She gave me a cute giggle and pointed down.

“Pants off.” she said mirroring her words from last night. I moved, but she stopped me. “No, I want to do it. Stand.” She demanded. I obeyed again and stood as she lowered herself before me, pulling my pants and underwear down as she went. She gasped as I popped free, nearly slapping her in the face. “Oh my, you are an impressive man.” She said taking me in her hand and stroking me slowly. I was at my limit, and I leaned over quickly, lifting her to her feet as I sat back down. My mind went blank as I ripped her panties off and pulled her large hips onto my lap. She rubbed against me, and I growled, my head clearing for a moment.

“You sure?” I asked not wanting her to say no or refuse me. I needed her. She reached down and angled me in, letting my head rub against her entrance before lowering on me slowly. She moaned loudly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Everything seemed to blur as she started moving her hips. My hands went to those covered breasts, and I pulled her bra off letting those huge sacks of wonder swing free with a delightful bounce. Her nipples were hard and near my face, so I took one into my mouth, teasing and biting it. Her long wings spread out and as she moved on top of me.

“Yes, there. Keep going.” She moaned as her womanhood clamped down on me. Had she just come? She kept rocking harder, her eyes glowed when I could see them as she reached up, undoing her bun and letting her hair spill down her back. My hands were on her hips helping her slam down on me harder and faster than before. I was nearing my limit and let go of her nipple looking up into her amazing eyes.

“I'm,” I growled, “About to.” She looked down and licked her lips.

“Yes, inside. Cum inside me.” She cried. “Fill me all the way up.” I started groaning and she moved faster. I didn’t even think that was possible. “Give me that cum.” She screamed and I felt myself howl as I pumped load after load into her. She froze and leaned back rocking through her own spasms as she clamped down on me almost painfully hard. I kissed her chest between those huge breasts, tasting sweat from our love making. This wasn’t just sex. This was so much more. She fell on top of me, and I held her close. She was breathing hard as she tucked her arms between us, letting me pull her into a large hug. I cleared my throat as I held her.

“Should I be worried about you stealing my soul?” I asked with a chuckle. She looked up at me in mock outrage.

“That is a dirty myth. I’d rather steal your heart.” she said, moving up to kiss me. It made me slide out of her and she gave me a disappointed pout.

“You already have it.” I said with a smile. She kissed me again and tucked under my chin.

“It’s only fair as you have mine.” She said, tracing my chest with a claw.

Once we had recovered and gotten dressed, Bealcia held out her arm and I hooked into it as we went to dinner. Once we got home, she moved to the couch with a yawn. “Fuck that.” I growled, lifting her up again. She giggled as I took her to what had become our bed. “From today on, you sleep here. You don’t want to be near me, I take the couch. Got it?” I growled. She nodded and blushed.

{Bealcia Brimstone}

He had gone to sleep, but she was still awake and happy. She had fed on him today and it was more than she had ever expected. He was different and something about his life force was so much more. Was it the fact that she loved him, and it felt like he loved her back? He was wrapped around her again and she delighted in his smell and warmth. He had said she should share his bed from this point on and she loved the feeling of him. She wanted to wake him up and have more. It was like he was a bottomless well or an all one could eat buffet of power, but she would have to wait. He needed his sleep to recharge that well. The flaw most of her kind had was feeding too much and too often. This would kill or hurt their lovers, but she wanted a long happy life with this huge man. She pulled free, careful not to wake him and got dressed. She moved through the house, careful not to make a sound that could wake him. He treated her like a woman, and she wanted to show him that she could live up to the honor. He needed his house clean, and she would do it.

(Yavlten Gon Hervot, Boss)

Summer became fall and we seemed to draw closer every day. Bealcia had grown from an employee to my lover and then into so much more to me. Runt had been captured and set free in one day. It worried me more than I care to admit. The thought of losing not only him, but what he meant to this town was a lot to take. He had started setting slaves free using some new type of weird magic. Who was picked was random and my heart fluttered at the end of every day. Was this the day she would leave me? I watched the first few, but I couldn’t voice my worry. One day my greatest fear came true. Bealcia stormed into my office with a look of joy and worry on her beautiful face. She ran to me and jumped into my arms holding me close.

“What’s wrong?” I asked rubbing her back. She sighed and sniffled.

“It happened. I won the lottery, but I’m scared.” She said. What was she scared about? I was the one worried. If she was free, would she leave me?

“What are you afraid of?” I asked, my heart in my throat. She looked up into my eyes, tears threatening to spill out of her own. I brushed her cheek with the back of my hand, and she kissed it.

“Will you still let me stay with you if I was free?” She asked, starting to cry. I laughed hard, a few tears making their way out of my own eyes. She slapped my chest and tried to push free. “What is so funny you big bear of a man?” She asked, outraged.

“I was worried you’d leave me if you were set free.” I said, still laughing. She joined in and we held each other and laughed hard. “Bealcia, you are a part of my life, and I don’t want to live without you.” I said tilting her chin up to kiss her softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss and if we didn’t break away soon, I would have to take her on my desk here and now. I had to pull away and she looked disappointed as though she wanted far more. The woman was a hungry lover and we made love nearly every day and often several times a day on days we didn’t work. “Go get set free and meet me at OUR home.” I said, slapping her ass. She giggled and pulled clear of me but we still held hands and I kissed her once more. I watched her leave, her hips swayed as she walked out of the room. My eyes were transfixed on that long tail and wonderful shape of her perfect ass. 

Once she was gone, I ran out of my office and went to the inn. Innkeeper greeted me with a smile. “I take it you heard the good word?” He asked, beaming at me and then he blinked as he looked me over. “You are Boss, right?” I scowled and growled back at him.

“What the fuck does that mean?” He blinked at my words and took a step back.

“You are wearing a shirt, your beard and hair are braided, and you smell like cologne. It is a bit off putting.” Someone slapped my back and I turned, my fist raising slowly. Woodcutter smiled at me.

“He is dating the succubus.” He said with a smile. “That woman tamed this wild ogre.” He slapped my shoulder again and I crossed my arms and looked down. They had a point, I had changed, but if it meant sharing my days and nights with Bealcia, I would do anything. I just hoped she didn’t know that. I scowled and nodded at Innkeeper.

“I need a cake, two dinners and three bottles of whiskey delivered to my house as soon as you can.” He nodded and beamed at me.

“I can have Tulip do that. She is fast as a jackrabbit.” He said laughing at his own joke. Then it hit me, and I looked around. I had expected everyone to give me hell about seeing Bealcia, but looking around, I saw Beasts openly laughing and talking with humans like equals. I saw a pair in the corner eating and looking into each other's eyes like lovers. It was Battery. He was openly flirting with a boar woman, and no one seemed to care. What had happened? I started laughing as only one thing could explain everything. Fucking Runt. He had to have changed everyone’s minds somehow. No wonder no one gave me hell about Bealcia, it had become normal and accepted to date those who weren’t your own race. I would have to be nicer to the boy. He was a blessing that kept on giving. I laughed as I made my way home. 

On entering, I cleaned up and set the table. There was a knock at the door and I opened it seeing a small blonde bunny who handed me a bundle with a smile and bow. “Thank you, Tulip.” I said bowing back. She beamed and took off running down the path. The table and food were set out, drinks chilling in something Runt called a fridge. I wanted nervously for Bealcia to return to me. She stormed in a moment later, rage clear on her face. “What the fuck? I am barely free for five minutes and you bring a bunny home.” She screamed. I wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Her orange eyes were glowing and seemed to be slightly red as she breathed heavily.

“What?” I asked, moving slightly back from her.

“I’m talking about that blonde bunny slut I saw leaving your house.” She growled. Her hands were in the shape of claws, and it looked like she wanted to rip me apart. It hurt to see her like this. Realizing what she was talking about, I waved at the table. She turned and the fire and rage in her eyes fell as she slumped to the ground, starting to cry. I chuckled and moved slowly to her, my arms out. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. She had thought I was cheating, and it was cute how jealous she had gotten. I set her at the table and scooted her chair in. Bringing out the cold whiskey and pouring her a healthy glass before setting it in front of her. She was sobbing and covering her face. “I can’t believe I thought you would do that. How can you even look at me?” She cried, as she wrapped her wings and tail around herself. I stopped and pulled her into a hug.

“Tonight is a celebration for you.” I whispered into her ear. She turned to me and kissed me softly. It made me laugh and I rocked with her slowly. We ended up having a lovely meal and went to bed holding each other.

 

{ZeroGiven40}

Who says guys can't do romance? Or at least that is what it feels like to me. Yes, Bealcia does feed on his lifeforce, but it was small and replaced when he sleeps. Most of her energy comes from food and sleep with sex working like an energy drink. That being said, I love how jealous she got when she thought he was cheating. It shows that she has fully fallen for him. I do plan to add a bit more and this story may end up with a part five if I keep adding stuff. lol. Stay amazing everyone. :)

8