?Author’s Notes?
215 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???? ?? ??? ??????:

<This book may contain some vulgar words that might be inappropriate for young readers>

Thank you for taking a chance in reading this novel. Please mind that this story is purely fictional and unlikely to be true. All scenarios and places are all fictional that is entirely created by my mind.

Please do not steal my story since I am put a lot of effort into writing it. I hope that you will enjoy this story as I have enjoyed writing it.

????? ????:

The story is about a detective that got reincarnated to her favorite novel "Tha Harbinger of Death" Unfortunately for her, she was reincarnated to the villainess of the novel as Ameerah Laurent. 

Ameerah in the novel loved Caius the male protagonist, so much that she plotted to kill the female protagonist, Delphine. She met her end by the hands of Etienne, Caius's best friend, and rival to Delphine. 

However, one drunken night she spent a passionate night with the Male lead leading to her pregnancy. Believing that this will change the novel's plot, Ameerah hides her pregnancy and retires to the neighboring country. 

Caius, who loved the current Ameerah more than anyone else begun to search for her frantically. Until he found her with a child. 

⚤People living in the country of Grendel are known for their exemplary display of magic. They can conjure of 4 natural elements. Fire, water, earth and wind, they can manifest their mana to conjure these elements. 

The De Baptiste family is the direct descendant of the goddess of the Moon, Selene. They are easily identified by their silver hair, golden eyes and enormous mana that can conjure 2-3 elements, their family's element is Ice. Caius De Baptiste is the youngest mana user to conjure 3 elements perfectly and the chosen 'hero' of the country but due to his high mana affinity to ice magic, it causes his heart to freeze resulting in his expressionless and cold demeanor. Only a fire mage can warm his heart, the fire that he needs. 

Only Ciel De Baptiste, Caius' daughter possesses the mana for 4 elements making her the strongest mana user. 

?‍♂️The Eastern Kingdom of Grendel has the three Prestigious Academies that even other Kingdoms sought after.

?Sons of Ether Academy - This Academy educates and trains Military Mages. 

?Colton Academy of Magical Arts - The Academy that mainly educates and trains the conjures/Summoners of the elemental spirits that can heal and protect the empire. Some mages from this academy become summoners (Fire and Earth mages) or healers (Water and Wind mages). 

 Fun Fact: Ameerah and Delphine both attended this academy. (Thibault Azul, Marie De Par and Sarah Dewitt)

?Arcane Academy of Elites - Is the most prestigious Academy in the Eastern Kingdom. Only the royal family or person with the highest affinity to their mana elements can attend. 

Fun Fact: Caius De Baptiste attended this academy alongside Etienne Louis, Lucien Laurent and Marigold Florence. 

?‍♂️HERO'S Party: Is the most Elite group of People in the Empire. Each member is considered as the most powerful mage in the Empire. 

? Caius De Baptiste: Commander of First Squadron of the Empire called "Cobalt" after the name of De Baptiste Family's holy sword. The strongest Military Squadron. 

? Etienne Louis: Vice Commander of First Squadron of the Empire 

? Thibault Azul and Dominic Seultz (First Class Sergeants )

? Delphine Monclare (First Class Sergeant)

? Marigold Florence: Commander of the Second Squadron of the Empire called "Lumia". They are the Empire's best healers and summoners. 

? Almira Constantine: Vice Commander of the Second Squadron. 

?Marie De Par (First Class Sergeant). 

?Anna Dewitt (Second Class Sergeant). 

?Ameerah Laurent (Second Class Sergeant)

? Lucien Laurent: Commander of the Third Squadron (Goliath). Military Force of the Empire. 

? Jeremiah Rhimes: Vice Commander of the Third Squadron.

 

???? ??????????:

ℭ???? ?? ????????: The male protagonist of the novel "The Harbinger of Death" He is a powerful mage that has the affinity to 3 natural magic (water, wind and earth), and the wielder of the Holy Sword, Cobalt

ℭ???? ?? ????????: The male protagonist of the novel "The Harbinger of Death" He is a powerful mage that has the affinity to 3 natural magic (water, wind and earth), and the wielder of the Holy Sword, Cobalt. He is hailed as the hero of the novel, he is also the lover of Delphine Florence in the novel. 

??????? ???????: The villainess of the story

??????? ???????: The villainess of the story. She is a fire mage and rival of Delphine to Caius' love. She plotted a lot to kill Delphine but was killed by the hands of Etienne. Now, Judith's soul was reincarnated to her body. 

???????? ????????: The female protagonist and Caius's lover of the novel "The Harbinger of Death"

???????? ????????: The female protagonist and Caius's lover of the novel "The Harbinger of Death". A powerful fire mage. 

??????? ?????: Caius's best friend and rival to Delphine

??????? ?????: Caius's best friend and rival to Delphine. He is a powerful earth mage and a member of the hero's party. 

ℜ??? ??????: Delphine's best friend and confidant in the novel

ℜ??? ??????: Delphine's best friend and confidant in the novel. A doctor with powerful wind magic. 

?????? ???????: Ameerah's brother

?????? ???????: Ameerah's brother. He is a huge sis-con and a powerful fire mage.

ℭ??? ?? ????????: Caius and Ameerah's daughter

ℭ??? ?? ????????: Caius and Ameerah's daughter. She possesses the affinity to 4 natural magic, she will become the most powerful mage in the world. 

????????? ?????: Ameerah's personal maid and friend

????????? ?????: Ameerah's maid and friend.

????? ???! 

         - ?????

8