?Prologue?
271 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ?????? ????, ? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ???, "???? ??? ???!" ? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ? ???? ?????! ??? ????? ??? ????? ?????, ??? ????? ??? ????????? ????? ?????? ???. ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????, ??????, ??? ??????, ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????. (?????????? ?:?-?)

Death. Hades. They called me many names but no one ever spoke of my real name. My brothers rode side by side and brought forth destruction, famine, war, and death. I rode my pale horse and looked at the cities that we have burned.

We past through from cities to cities and purged the sinful.

A cold wind blew on my face as I combed my long fingers through my silver hair and inhaled the wind.

I raised my hand and caught a black sud.

I looked around to the screaming children, wailing widows and bodies-- an endless pile of bodies has gathered around us. I looked at the fiery red horseman, he had his sword on hand. One by one he strike the men and one by one they fell beneath him.

The fiery horseman, War looked at me and smirked. He knows that I cannot stomach all of these, I looked away from his gaze. I clenched my chest, I wanted to scream but I cannot show any emotions--I cannot. I must not feel but-- I feel their pain.

Famine tapped my shoulder and said:

"It is time...we should end their sufferings"

I reach out to the heavens and there was darkness throughout the lands.

We are the harbingers of the apocalypse.

Caius ---

Caius

Caius!

I opened my eyes and looked up at the beautiful figure in front of me. The woman has long platinum blonde hair and flawless white skin unlike the golden tanned skin of the Indians servings us. She walked seductively with her eyes fixated on me. Her white satin dress swept the floor as she walked.

"What are you thinking?" She smiled.

I reached my hand and gently stroke her hair and kissed the tip. She was not a great beauty but there is something about the air around her that makes you adore her.

She slowly straddled her legs and sat on my lap and gave a kiss on the cheek "Tell me..." She urged. Her full lips were painted red and her cheeks are flushed crimson by the heat of the sun. Her voice is so alluring--Now, I know why men fall on her feet.

I shook my head and smiled "Just--an old story that father told me about"

"Story of--what?"

I smirked. I lean forward so my face is inches away from hers "The horsemen of Apocalypse--They are also known as the Harbingers of Death"

"I know that story--" she pouted "Do you think the prophecy is true?"

"Maybe--the story tells of a hero who will be born with golden eyes and silver hair that will put an end to their lives--" I wrapped around her waist.

"And-- you have the same features as the one depicted in the prophecy" She tried to stand up but I had her in my iron grasped.

"My family have been--the chosen Heros for thousands of years"

She patted my arms gently  "and I am the Hero's lady?---" before she could speak again I kissed her.

Her lips were soft and sweet, I gently bit her lower lip and the shock made her open her mouth slightly. I took the opportunity to enter my tongue inside her sweet mouth. My tongue tickled the roof of her mouth as she moaned.

The sound of our lips echoed through the room as our kiss deepened I gently caressed her back and placed my free hand on her head. Unknowingly, her hands wandered and she wrapped them around my neck as she combed her fingers through my hair.

Her hips began to move slowly as she felt my bulge between her legs. As our lips parted, she smiled flirtatiously. I slowly caressed her back and squeezed her buttocks with my hands, she moaned softly.

I began kissing her neck. Every time my lips touched her skin she flinched and moaned. How cute I thought. I continued to kiss and sucked on her skin as my hands caressed her buttocks. My fingers slid slowly and touched her wetness, I laughed softly. She moaned.

"You are this wet by kissing?" I rubbed my two fingers on her clitoris as she arched her back straight and moaned. I kissed her neck and continued rubbing her.

"Can you hear the sound, my love? you --are so lewd" I smirked.

"Sto--stop!"

I slid two fingers inside her wetness and rubbed her insides slowly. "Ah--Ah!" She moaned loudly.

"Shhhh-- someone will hear us"

My fingers busily slid in and out slowly of her tight wetness. Her voice ragged from lust and pleasure, She placed her head on my shoulder as she wrapped her arms around me tightly.

I slid my fingers faster and faster rubbing her insides as she moaned loudly. She bit her finger to stop her moans. "Do you want me to move my finger faster---" I slowly pulled my finger out "--or slower?"

"Fa--faster!" She moaned. I smirked and continued to slide my finger in and out faster and faster. "I will stop with the finger--" as I took out my fingers she immediately arched back and looked at me with eyes filled with unspoken tears.

"Do you want something bigger and hotter?"

She nodded slightly as I raised her legs and pulled my garments off of my throbbing erection. "Touch it" I urged her.

Her hands trembled as she squeezed my erection softly and began to move it up and down. "Ah--- yes, that's good" I kissed her neck and licked her collar bone.

"I-- I want--"

"Hmm?" I hummed as I kissed her collar bone "Do you want it inside you?"

"Ye--yes!"

I grabbed my erection and placed it beneath her wetness as she slowly takes it inside her. "Ahhh" She seductively moaned.

I grabbed her waist and thrust hard inside of her! She yelped loudly as she was taken by surprise. "Uhhh--ahh"

"So warm inside of you... you feel so good!"

She began to move slowly. I watched her move, her breasts moved through the rhythm. I took off her brooch and her garment fell on her waist. Her beasts were plum and soft, I sucked her nipples and gently nibble on it, she gave me a sweet moan.

"Ah---you are so--AH!" She screamed as I thrust hard again "--big--so big"

"This won't do..."

"Huh-- why--AH!" I didn't let her finish her sentence as I quickly stood up and thrust inside her again and again.

"Ahhh-- I will fall!" She moaned.

I walked slowly and gently placed her on the bed. She tightened her embrace on my neck as I began to thrust inside her. A rush of euphoria hit me as I thrust my throbbing erection vigorously. I pulled out slowly and thrust all the way in.

She moaned loudly and squeezed my hard erection tightly "Ah--" I moaned. Her voice started to become raspy and it made my busting erection throbbed harder.

Ou bodies heated up as we are straddled with each other. I breathe roughly as her insides pulsated repeatedly.

"Ahhh----I cum--wait!" She moaned but I ignored her pleas.

I hungered for more pleasure and thus I pulled out slowly and thrust deeper and deeper inside her. I felt a sudden rush of euphoria throughout my body as I climaxed.

I laid beside her as we catch our breaths. She placed her head on my shoulder and smiled "There is no one as good as you--"

"I love you, Delphine"

"OHHH! This chapter is good! The hero and heroine have reconciled!"  I closed the book and placed it gently on my table as Helen, my secretary burst inside my office with a pile of paperwork to be done. I gave her an ugly expression and lay my head on the table "Are there a lot of cases to filed?" I asked. 

"Boss--" She said as she chewed her gum "You really need to take a look at this file" She handed me a long brown envelope and I flipped it open. I began to read the case Hmmm...3 missing bodies, 2 dead bodies found around the streets of manhattan.  I looked at her "I need to investigate--"

"Well-- I already went there" Glenda, my partner walked inside my office and gave me a plastic bag. "I found this--"

I opened the plastic bag and saw several shards of glass. I looked at Glenda, puzzlingly. She shrugged her shoulders and tapped at the case file.

"The dead body that we found yesterday--has the same glass pierced through her eye"

I picked up the shard of glass and there was a symbol.  Snake.  "I think we should visit Chinatown" I spoke as I took my coat from my chair. 

"My thoughts exactly!" Glenda smiled. 

"Oh--right, boss the chief called and he wants to meet you by 2 pm--" Helen exclaimed as I walked outside my office. 

"Tell him..I'll be there"

Glenda and I drove around the streets of Chinatown and met Madame Chung. She is known as the 'Godmother of Snakes' There is nothing she doesn't know about around Chinatown. Glenda parked the car outside of a restaurant. 

The restaurant was painted in red. The Chinese believed that red is a lucky color even the chandelier, table cloths, and the chairs are red. I winced at the color and ignored the old Chinese people eating noodles. Smelled good-- A short woman wearing traditional Chinese clothes and dangling earrings came to greet us. Her eyes had thick dark eyeliner and too-red lips, she smiled and spoke in English with a Chinese accent. 

"Officers, what can I do for you today?" She clasped her hands together and kept smiling but her tone was clipped.  There is something wrong! Madame Chung kept on glancing at the kitchen door. I quickly pushed Glenda out of the way and pulled my gun!

Before I could fire my gun I was on the floor, bleeding. "Ah--shit!" I cried. I pressed my wound with my hand and tried to get up. Glenda quickly grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me behind the table.

"FUCK! We were ambushed!" I cried out.  How did they even know we will come here?!  I took my radio and called for back up!

Glenda fired several times at the shooter. "How many are they?" She exclaimed. 

"I saw two of them behind the kitchen door" My eyes wandered around and saw Madame Chung on the ground, dead. 

"hey-hey! Judith open your eyes!" Glenda slapped my face hard. But my eyes were too heavy--I tried to raise my hand to her but my body was numb-- I felt cold. So cold.

"Judith! Shit-- don't die on me! Shit!" 

Judith!

 Hmm..someone is crying--Claire? My sister must be here. Shit! They got me this time! 

I opened my eyes slowly and saw two pairs of blue eyes. They were so clear and light, It looked like the vast ocean but they were filled with tears.  Why are you crying?

"Ameerah!You're alive! The woman gave me a tight embrace "Ohh My baby girl!"

 Wait--what? I wandered my eyes around the room.  

This is not a hospital--wait, is that a chandelier? FUCK! am I in a renaissance drama? 
I am not an actress! I quickly sat up and saw a beautiful couple maybe around in their late 30s, they looked like they were from an old french renaissance drama. Talk about good stage production costumes!

The two girls beside me were wearing maid outfits and they were crying as well.

What the fuck is going on here!!!!!

7