? Chapter 01: Fated Meeting ?
278 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1467, The Year of the Dragon

?Ameerah

"Alright, Let's calm down and think" I muttered to myself as I paced back and forth.

"I died... Now I'm alive but--in another world?" Shit. This just doesn't make sense! I pulled my hair and groaned.

How did this happen? The last thing I remember is bleeding to death in Chinatown and woke up in some french renaissance drama.

There was a soft knock on the door and it opened slowly. A maid entered with a tray in her hand "Madame, I brought breakfast" She smiled.

"Thanks-err..." I massaged my brain to remember her name--Franceska! "Thank you, Franceska" I smiled. Franceska quickly put the tray down and touched my forehead.

"You do not have a fever" She muttered.

"Why... why?" I jerked away from her touch

"Madame never thank me or even give a smile" She leaned forward "Are you okay, Madame?"

"I have manners too, you know!" I exclaimed.

"Well then, I am happy Madame" She curtsied and left.

I sat on the table in the corner of my room. Well... based on her reaction the previous owner of this body is mean... just a plain bitch.

This body never smiled huh?. I took the spoon and dip it in the soup. It smells so good, Is it mushroom soup? I tasted it and can't help but trembled by the taste! It was so good! Better than the mushroom soup in the Italian restaurant near my apartment.

hmm... My mother in this world called me--what was it again? Ah! Ameerah...hmm...Ameerah. Where have I heard that name? I kept eating as my left hand massaged my temple.

Ameerah. Ameerah. Sounds so familiar--It's in the tip of my tongue... where? Ameerah... Ameerah... Then it suddenly hit me!

"AMEERAH!!!" I screamed as the spoon clatter on the table. "Ameerah Laurent? The villainess of 'The Harbinger of Death'? That Ameerah!!"

I'm not in another world! I'm inside a novel!

Franceska burst into the room the moment she heard me screamed. "Madame, what's wrong?"

"I'm going to die! Oh my poor poor self"

"Madame, are you okay? Was it the soup?" Franceska hurriedly approached the table and took the soup "I'll bring another one" Then she left.

"Why... Why does it have to be a villainess? Why couldn't I be a side character?" I sat down and punch the pillowcase.

I spent a whole 2 weeks holed up in my enormous chamber. This room is the same size as my apartment! I miss it-- I miss everything. I even missed my noisy, grumpy neighbor Mrs. Norris. I tossed and turned when I felt someone is looking at me. I turned around and saw six pairs of blue eyes staring at me from the door. 

"err--um you know you can come in..." I said. The door burst open and in came my family in this world. Mother gave me a tight embrace and exclaimed "Oh baby! Tell me --what's wrong?"

Father hugged mother and me tightly. "I can buy anything you want --just say a word!"

Lucien hugged us from behind "Tell us my dear sister--"  These people become idiots for Ameerah, no wonder she became so spoiled and conceited. 

But feeling the warmth of my new family made me miss my family back home. This warmth is so familiar to me--Oh I am such a fool look at this family they love Ameerah so much and here I am...depressed.

 Well-- since I am already reincarnated in this novel. I better live a happy life ...right? I should just avoid the hero and heroine as much as I could and live peacefully. 

"Nothing's wrong--Thank you" I gave them a sincere smile. 
.
.
.

Franceska combed my hair as I lost in thought "Madame, would you like to have tea before you sleep" She peeked at me from my side and called again "Madame?"

"Oh--ye--yes!" Before she could leave I called out to her "Franceska what year is it now?"

She tilted her head, giving me a puzzlingly look "Madame...you are acting strange"

I laughed awkwardly "Ah re-really... anyway what year--"

"It's 1467 The year of the dragon Madame" I nodded at her as she curtsied and left the room. hmmm.. 1467 that means I just graduated from the Colton Academy of Magical Arts-

In the novel, Ameerah and Delphine met in the debutante ball and become rivals ever since. Well... Mostly because Ameerah envied Delphine because of her charming personality and high affinity to magic. Caius and Ameerah met at the Ball of Murals, after meeting Caius once Ameerah was head over heels in love with him.

Probably because of his handsome face. Ameerah of the novel is a shallow person. Well, I already met Delphine and probably, we'll work together as fire summoners in the Palace but since she will be joining the Hero's party, our paths might not cross again. I'll just have to avoid her from now on! --and it's unlikely that I will meet Caius since I won't go to the ball! RIGHT! I threw a 'booyah' punch in the air --

"Are you okay, Madame?" Oh, I didn't even hear Franceska came in. I scratched the back of my head and just laughed it out. 

I opened the glass door to the veranda and saw several festive lights in town. "What is going in there--" I pointed to the town. 

"Oh! It's the festival of light!" Franceska clasped her hand together and smiled widely. She seems like she wanted to go...

"Festival of light" I repeated her words.  The festival where Caius and Delphine will meet for the first time before they meet again as members of the Hero's party. I definitely want to see their encounter it's like watching a movie! I've been rooting for them ever since I read the novel.

"Do you want to go?" I asked her. 

"Oh...how could I and you can't just live Madame" She walked closer me "Your Father, the Marquess will be angry--"

"He won't if he doesn't know ...right?" I smirked. 

?Caius

The streets were filled with merchants and busy people bustling around as they celebrate the festival. Dominic, my personal guard and confidante walked beside me as he wandered his eyes through the streets. 

We hurriedly walked through the bar's door and Etienne was sitting by the corner already drinking his heart out as he nestled a woman's neck. When he caught sight of me he raised his goblet and exclaimed: "Hail the conquering hero!" The soldiers followed and gave a loud cheer!

I sat down in the far corner as Etienne offered me a glass of wine and sat opposite me. "You seem busy tonight..." I said.

"What can I say--the ladies like me too much" He drank his wine and pouted "But... they want to be introduced to you--why do you always have to steal my thunder huh?"

I gave him a gentle smile. "Oho! That lady must be on the wrong side of town" Etienne spoke suddenly. I followed his gaze and saw a beautiful lady, she was wearing a red coat and her slick black hair hang fluidly on her back. She was glaring at Antoine, Etienne's guard. What struck me the most was her expression. She is not even scared that she's surrounded by soldiers.

No lady can walk into this bar and pick a fight with a soldier and she doesn't seem to be frightened. Antoine is towering over her with his broad shoulders, "Come on...spend a night with me pretty lady" Antoine insisted as he pulled the lady's hand. 

I need to stop Antoine-- Then I heard a loud bang! I looked up and saw Antoine on the floor with his nose bleeding. The lady had her fist in front of her with her bracelet filled with gems on her knuckles. "Does anyone ever teach you that should not carelessly touch a lady's hand?" She said as she flipped her hair. 

Wha-what just happened? Antoine was beaten by a girl? My jaw dropped, the lady turned her head and our eyes met. Her face was flushed crimson maybe because of the alcohol, she hiccuped and turned away. Wa--wait!  I ran towards them and held her by the wrist. 

"What?" She snapped "Do you want to fight too?" Her eyes narrowed due to drunkenness. Then she suddenly smiled "Oho, you got a pretty face" She grabbed me by my coat and pulled me closer to her. My face was inches away from hers and I can smell alcohol in her with a faint of roses. 

"Your face...I've never seen such a beautiful face" She muttered.

"You're drunk"

"I'm not drunk--"She moved closer "How can I resist such a beautiful face"

She grabbed me by the collar and kissed me. She bit my lower lip causing my lips to part. She sought the opportunity to insert her tongue inside my mouth. I tried to push her away but her skin felt so warm and comfortable. My whole body is like ice since I was a child I have no affinity to fire. This woman is a fire mage...A fire mage--She's so warm...I've always been living in the cold.  I can't seem to push this woman away. 

"I'll entertain you, tonight..." She said. 

"I will not end this with a one-night-stand"

"How about...we become lovers"  She smiled. I looked at her for a long time then I caressed her face. She seemed to like my cool hands, I leaned down and kissed her as I swept her off her feet and carried her to the nearby townhouse.  I didn't know what came over me...my rationality has left me! All I know is...I can't let this woman go!

As I carried her to the room, she nestled on my neck and gently gave me bite marks as she licked and sucked it. I can feel my cock twitch every time her warm lips touch my skin. As I lay her on the bed, I looked straight into her eyes. 

I leaned toward her and kissed her. Her lips were soft and sweet, I bit her lower lip and she flinched. 

"Hmmm..." She hummed. I positioned myself between her legs and gave her a deep kiss. "Open your mouth..." I said. she followed and her eyes fell open when my tongue entered her.

My tongue playfully licked the roof of her mouth and gum. I rolled my tongue against hers and continued to suck on her tongue. As our kiss deepened, she unknowingly clung on my neck as my hands caressed her thighs.

The moment our lips parted a string of saliva connected our lips. My breath became ragged, I felt a sudden sensation each time my fingers touched her warm skin. "You have become like this just by kissing?" I chuckled.

I laid my hand on her abdomen and slowly slide up to her breasts, I squeezed them firmly and let go as if I was massaging them.

The way our skin touched each other sends tingling sensation down my spine. I can feel my hard cock pressing hard on her stomach. I lowered my head and took her breast into my mouth!

"Ah--AH!" She moaned.

I bit it softly as she moaned, I gently fondled her body letting her heat up on her own. Her insides are now wet and slippery, I immediately took off her garments and pulled down my trousers revealing my throbbing cock.

I slowly entered her "Does it hurt?" I spoke softly to her ears.

She took deep breaths and shook her head. "So --big" She moaned.

She let out a loud moan as I slowly entered deeply. I slid in slightly deeper with slow motion. It was a strange feeling as she squeezed around me, I continued my rhythm of pulling out and sliding in a little deeper until my length seemed to have hit the deepest part of her.

I thrust my cock vigorously as she experienced a slight pain "Wa-wait!" She exclaimed. I stopped moving.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her. 

"yes--a little" She groaned. 

I waited until she is accustomed to my hard length. She nodded slightly and I thrust deeper inside of her. I thrust deeper and deeper, I felt as if my body is on the brink of climax. As her body continued to swallow my cock I can't help to notice that our bodies are moving through a rhythm. My breath became raspy and my cock throbbed harder.

My movements become faster, I clenched my teeth as I pounded inside of her. Every time I pounded inside she squeezed my cock unintentionally. "Ah--" she moaned!

"Sto--stop!" she pounded her fists on my chest but I took hold of her hands and pin them down while eagerly thrusting deeper inside of her. Our raspy moans were so alluring, I thrust deeper and deeper rubbing inside of her.

"Ah--AH --AHHH!" She moaned louder and louder as I pounded.

Every time I pounded a slippery wet sound resounds the chamber. It made my mind crazy, her insides squeezed me tighter as she climaxed. I thrust hard and let out a groaned as I release inside of her.

I had my head pressed on her neck as I breathed roughly. "You--sucked my cock and won't let go"

"Sto--stop" She tried to hit me with her fist but she was too tired and drunk. Her eyes lost focus and she fell asleep. I arched my back so I can look at her, her cheeks are flushed due to drunkenness. I leaned forward and kissed her.  

I pulled out my cock gently and drifted to sleep as I hold her in my arms. 

8