? Chapter 02: Fated Meeting 2 ?
278 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

?Ameerah

I woke up with a massive headache I batted my eyes rapidly. Did they change the ceiling? Wait! This is not my room! I quickly sat up and felt a slight pain on my waist. Ugh! I looked down and I still got my undergarments on. But something is not right--

I stretch the hem and looked down at my breasts. What are these? bug bites?  I quickly ran to the full-length mirror beside the bed. What the--how many marks are there? I twirled around and examined my body. Even on my thigh ...This is the first time in this body. My partner must be a beast. Where am I? My eyes wandered around the room. 

"You're awake..." A gentle masculine voice came from the bathroom. A tall, slender man wearing a white towel around his waist walked towards me. I can't seem to take my eyes away from his muscular body I mean--look at those abs...and biceps! I can hear my inner goddess drooling over this man. Thump Thump!  My heart seemed to beat very fast. 

He gently swooped me up and put me on the bed. "Is your body alright?" His face was full of concern, he leaned forward and Chu--! He placed a peak on my cheek, he moved closer and kissed me on the lips. His kisses were very passionate, I parted my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongued tangled playfully. He pushed me gently down the bed as our kiss deepened. 

His cool tongue brushed inside my mouth and I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body. His cold hand gently caresses my thigh. My eyes flew open! This is not the time for this! I gently pushed against his chest. 

"Wait...wait"

He slowly sat up and sighed "I'm sorry you must be tired". 

I looked at him. He has shining silver hair even his eyelashes were silver. How can a man have such long eyelashes ... My face flushed remembering how soft it was when I fondle it last night. This face ...yeah, this was the face that seduced me. Silvery hair--so handsome I have never seen anyone in this world that has silver hair. In the novel, the only one that has silver hair was--My whole body froze as my lips trembled, I managed to speak: "Ca--Caius?"

"Yes?" He smiled. Holy Shit! 

Of all the man I could have picked up, I picked up the man I want to avoid most! Caius?Caius? Oh, I'm so stupid! Stupid! My inner self is beating me to a pulp! How could I? 

--and to think I was the one who jumped him first! Should I say it was a mistake? I peeked at him and he lifted his head. No no, He looks like a wet puppy!... Shit shit shit! Okay, let's just try that route...

"What happened last night---" I swallowed hard "Should we forget about it?"

His face turned to stone. "But you were the one who said you will be my lover--"

"Well--you see, I ...um"

He tilted his head and looked at me intently "Was last night bad for you?"

"What--it was the best I--" I closed my mouth when I saw him smirked.

 "So it was the best...huh?" He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "As I told you last night...It won't end as a one night stand" He held my hand tightly. 

I'm doomed! I just flushed my life away... "Your hand is so warm..." He held tightly. I can't run away from him can I?  He looked at me and smiled. 

In the novel, Caius is a very powerful mage with a high affinity to ice. His heart has been frozen ever since he is born. When he met Delphine, a powerful fire mage, she was able to help him thaw his heart thus he is able to feel a burning passion of love towards Delphine. But why is the plot so twisted now!

Did I change it? Caius was supposed to meet Delphine at this festival! Why did I end up---just then the flashback of my unwanted memory came to me? FUCK! I am a sucker for pretty faces...I was the one who jumped him first!

But wait a minute -- Caius is known as the strongest mage in this world which means he is undefeated right? Even Etienne cannot defeat him...If I become his lover he will protect me which means I might be able to survive and avoid my death route! I just need to act cute and not annoy him in any way...But what if he meets and falls in love with Delphine--what then?

Hmmm..Well just give him up to Delphine and not annoy them then retire to another country! My inner self suggested...That's right! I'll just dump him and ran away from them!

Caius caressed my face and placed his forehead to mine "What are you thinking so intently?"

"Ah--um...nothing!"

"By the way...you seemed to know who I am" He opened his eyes "--but I don't even know your name"

I leaned my head back "Ah...it's Ameerah--Ameerah Laurent"

"Ameerah...what a beautiful name"

"Should we become lovers?" I sheepishly said.

"Yes!" He beamed.

He caught my lips with his and gave me a deep kiss. I tilted my head away "Ah--I ...I need to shower"  

"I thought we can do it again" He sulkily said.

How can I refuse a face like that! He's so bright... I nodded and he gave me a gentle smile.

.
.
.

Franceska was waiting frantically for me at the front gate when Caius and I arrived. Caius took me home by his carriage.

"Madame! I was so worried!" Franceska cried. 

"I'm fine--so tired!" I yawned "Oh right...Has Mother and Father arrived!?"

"Master and Mistress haven't returned from their vacation to the Western Kingdom but your brother--"

"I'll deal with him later" 

When I reached my room I immediately slump into bed. Franceska busily prepared me with new clothes and a bath.

I can't stop thinking about what happened last night and again this morning. It was surreal, the way his hands fondled my body, The feel of his broad shoulders and his sweet kisses trailing all over my body. I rubbed my thighs together.

I think I can still feel him inside of me. "It was so big and smooth" I spoke absentmindedly.

"What is, Madame?" Franceska inquired.

"Ah... um, the... the vase! Look at the gorgeous vase! big and smooth" I awkwardly laughed.

Oh right! "Franceska...come here"

Franceska moved closer to me "Can you get me some birth control pills?" As soon as I finished speaking Franceska's face grew crimson! 
We did it once more this morning, he was like a beast with extreme stamina. This body can't take it.

"Oh, right away Madame!"

Oh, I forgot to tell her not to mention it to anyone...well, Franceska isn't a person to tattletale on anyone.  When Franceska arrive I already changed my clothes, she placed a teacup in front of me. 

"What is this?"

"It's a silphium tea, Madame"

"This is for --" I looked at Franceska who was trembling like crazy. "Are you okay?"

"I--I am fine Madame"

Franceska nodded enthusiastically and I shrugged my shoulders. I picked the teacup and smelled it, it smelled like chamomile tea...Oh well... I took a sip until I finished it. I thank Franceska and went to bed. 

?10 minutes ago

Franceska walked into the kitchen and looked for some silphium tea but she couldn't find any, she was worried that Ameerah might be angry if she couldn't bring it to her. Suddenly, the door flew opened and Anna, the cook stepped in. "What are you looking for Franceska?" She asked. 

"It's...um I have a stomachache so I need some silphium--"

"The silphium is out of the market recently so we didn't buy one"

"What?!" Francesca began to bite her nails. 

"Yeah-- the western kingdom trade boats hasn't arrived yet also it costs more than last year" Anna scratched her head "It costs two silver more--here" 

Anna handed her some chamomile tea "You can try this-- it's good for stomachaches too"

"But--But I really need the silp--"

"Sorry, dear... I can't help you as I said...the market is out of Silphium lately..."

Franceska felt her blood drained from her body. Her hands' trembled as she took the chamomile from Anna and brewed it. 

She softly knocked on Ameerah's room and placed the tea on the table.

"What is this?" Ameerah asked. 

"It's a silphium tea, Madame" Franceska tried her best to keep her smile. 

"This is for --" Ammerah looked at Franceska who was trembling like crazy. "Are you okay?"

"I--I am fine Madame" Franceska nodded to hide her trembling. 

Ameerah raised the teacup to her lips and drink it. Phew--I 'll just have to wait for the silphium trade boats to arrive and buy it...Oh please arrive on time.  

Franceska secretly pleaded to the heavens but the heavens already have plans of their own. 

9