?Chapter 04: Fire can thaw Ice 2?
233 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

?Ameerah

I couldn't help but look at Caius and Delphine. They do look so beautiful standing next to each other. I can't help wonder that I look like a baby squid compared to Delphine who is shining like a ray of light. 

Even the men in other ranks look at her with awe. Just then the emperor called upon Caius, he walked gracefully towards the throne and knelt. I watched as the ladies swoon over him even Marie and Anna are now members of Caius' fan club!

The emperor smiled and gave him a wooden box. I was so curious about what's inside, it wasn't revealed yet in the novel! Dang, it! If I didn't die early I could've bought the new book release. 

 I clenched my fist. "Are you okay?" Anna asked

"Um...yeah..." I gave an awkward laugh while scratching the back of my head. 

"As one of the treasures in this empire, I offer you this --" The emperor smiled and continued "I hope that you will be able to use it wisely"

"I humbly accept...my the deepest gratitude, your majesty"

After the ceremony, we were invited to join the soiree.  In the novel, this was the soiree that Caius revealed to Delphine that he wants to be her lover. hmmm, will it take place here or in the garden? Wait a minute ...where are they?  My eyes wandered around the room as several officers busily interact with each other. I saw Marie talking with two officers in "Cobalt" Squadron. 

I walked around and took a glass of wine on the table. My brother was laughing as he was surrounded by his subordinates.  He looks so carefree... I smiled at my brother's happy image when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. 

Caius was standing behind me and looking intently on my face. "Ameerah..." he spoke.  How could he make the sound of my name so sexy... "Wha--what?" I turned to him. 

"I was hoping I will see you here--" His head turned to Marigold's direction "I didn't think that you will enter the 'Lumia' I thought you will enter 'Goliath' since yesterday Lucien has been bragging about you..."

Ugh. Stupid brother.

"Goliath isn't for me--"

"That's right..." His gently touched my hand and held it in his 'Lumia' isn't for you too" He raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. 

I blushed "What do you mean--I want to be a summoner and 'Lumia' is a good fit for me"

"I just hope you will give Cobalt some consideration...my squadron will always be open to take you in" he whispered.  What is he talking about...hold up! Where is Delphine?

"Um..."  Better change the topic "Where is Delphine? I heard she has entered 'Cobalt.'

Cobalt, Lumia and Goliath are the three names of the Squadrons. You can read it on the Author's notes ✨

"Oh, yes...she is very interesting" 

Oh, interesting...that's good. He is showing interest in Delphine. "Do you like her?"

"She is a good subordinate...follows instructions well and--"

"No, no! I meant..."  She is the fire that you need. 

Caius looked at me for a moment and tilted his head "Do you mean if I like her as a woman?" he smirked, "Are you jealous?"

 What the-- "Me? Je--Jealous? Of what?" I lifted my chin. 

"That's right...there is no need to be jealous" He whispered in my ear. My eyes wandered behind him and caught sight of Delphine, who was standing behind Caius. She looked surprised, she gave me a subtle smile. "Commander, the list of Western Kingdom mages is on your table"

"I will look on to it later" Caius replied. Delphine turned to me and gave a subtle nod. 

"Del--Delphine" I cried out. 

"Ameerah, it is nice to see you again" She smiled. "I didn't know you were so close to the Commander" Her smiled vanished. 

"Well--Um..."

"We are lovers!" Caius said as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

 What the hell! Isn't she suppose to be your lover and not me?

Delphine was shocked for a brief moment but recovered quickly "I --I didn't know..." She turned to me "Congratulations, Ameerah" She is smiling but her tone is clipped. 

She bowed at Caius and left.

I looked up at Caius, who was looking intently at me. "Delphine and I--"

Caius spoke before I could finish my sentence "Judging by her expression, you and Delphine aren't in good terms"

"Well... It's my fault, I was always competing with her" I continued "She is a powerful mage...she can help you with many things" I pulled my hands away. Yeah, she will eventually become your lover.

"She is powerful and smart--"

"Yes, I think you look great together" I whispered. "She is pretty and kind..."

"She is pretty"

"Right? then, you need to converse with her!" I exclaimed.

"Why?" He furrowed his brows.  Because the story is now twisted ...I need to set it right back!

"Well, um... because you suit each other!"

"I don't want to converse to someone other than you and why would I --"

"--because you were supposed to come together--" I blurted out without thinking as soon as I realized it, I covered my mouth.

"What? come together?"

"Nothing--" I shook my head. I nearly blurted out that he needs to be with her since she is the fire that he needs.

He gave a heavy sigh as he combed his fingers through his hair. "I just saw you after 5 days... why are you pushing me away!" He placed his glass on the table and left.

I am a horrible person. He is trying to converse with me and I am trying to set him up with another woman. I might have hurt him. Since the plot is already so twisted, should I just go with the flow? If Caius and Delphine are met to be with each other... they will eventually fall in love on their own.

I ran towards the garden to find Caius. He was sitting underneath the tree as he gazes upon the sky. I walked up to him and blocked his sight, "I'm sorry" I said as I sat down next to him.

"You are very cruel... I waited for 5 days to hear from you since you ask me not to write to you..."

"Yes, yes... I am so sorry" I wound my arm on his and held his hand.

"Hmm... I'm sorry" I tried to act cute even in my previous life I've never resorted to this! Surviving in this novel is exhausting!

He looked at me and smile. "I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss..."

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Not there..." He said as pulled my face to his and kissed me.

His kiss was gentle and soft, he opened his mouth slowly as I followed his lead. His tongue entered my mouth and playfully rolled against mine. He sucked my tongue as I clung on his neck. Our kiss deepened, when I opened my eyes he already pushed me on the ground.

His arms wrapped tightly around my waist as he ground his hips on mine. His kisses trailed down on my jaw and onto my neck. He sucked my flesh hard and I moaned softly.

"Ah..."

I can feel his smile against my neck. He continued to trail kisses on my neck, his free hand gently caresses my breasts and found the button of my uniform he gently pops it out one by one. "Wa-wait" I grabbed his hand to stop him from opening my buttons.

"Can't we?" His eyes are begging me to continue.

That face why am I so weak to that face! "We can but not here" I answered.

Ah shit... in my previous life, I've never had this kind of action. Thanks to my face, I got to experience this. All I can think about right now is how to get him to bed with me.

have I become a pervert!?

He smiled and pulled me up. "Come with me"



.

He pulled my hand as he picked up the pace. As soon as we entered his office he pushed me against the wall and captured my lips with his. His kisses were violent and harsh this time, His hand busily pop out my buttons.

He trailed his kisses on to my neck as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Ah..." I moaned as he sucked my flesh.

He licked the space between my breasts as he gently massages them. His thumb rubbed my nipple hard, my skin tingles as his thumbs rubbed against my hardened nipple.

He gently swallowed my breast and sucked it. I can't help to let out a soft moan. He looked at me and I can see the desire on his golden eyes. His hand slid slowly inside my trousers and into my slippery substance.

My breath hiked up as he entered two fingers inside me. He took out his fingers and showed it to me, the tips of his fingers were glistering from my wetness.

"You are so wet, Ameerah"

"Sto-stop" I looked down, embarrassed. His bulge is now several degrees bigger, ready to be let out. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered "Turn around and hands on the wall"

I followed him as he quickly pulled down my trousers. He positioned himself between my legs as he patted my buttocks.

"Spread your legs wider" he ordered. When I hesitated he kissed my ear and whispered "Please.."

I spread my legs wider. Clank clank zip zip... I can hear him unbuckling his belt. After a brief moment, I can feel a hard long rod grinding against the crack of my ass.

"I really want to be inside you now" He spoke with a hoarse voice.

I wiggled my ass as he chuckled. "Alright..."

He positioned his cock at the entrance of my wetness and thrust deeply inside! "Hk.. ahh" I moaned loudly.

My eyes grew round as he penetrated inside of me. It's too big...He continued to fondle my body as he kissed my nape before forcing himself to me but from time to time he liked to thrust without warning--

My breath became faster at this sudden attack. He didn't give me time to adjust to his length as he began pounding inside of me.

"Hk! Ah! Ahhh! Ah!"

He pounded hard, His firm cock thrust into me. The strength behind his pounding sends a shiver down to my spine. Whenever he thrust deep inside of me a painful yet refreshing feeling dominated my body.

I gently turned my head behind me. Caius' forehead is filled with sweat, at this moment I thought how beautiful he looked

He opened his eyes and he gazed upon me who was drunk off sexual euphoria. I can feel his cock throbbed causing it to grow a degree bigger! while my insides squeezed him harder.

He licked his lips as he continued to pound into me. He squeezed my buttocks tightly as he pounded again and again. The sound of flesh slapping each other echoed around the room. He continued to thrust deeper and deeper with much ease and power making me yelped and grasped much louder.

"Uk... Ah! Ah! Ah!"

He leaned closer to my ear and gently bit my earlobe as he whispered:

"More... cry more"

"Hk... ung! Ah!"

I can feel my knees weakened. My strength is leaving me, Caius held my right leg up as he thrust vigorously inside of me.

I screamed from pain and sexual pleasure. Without warning, he continued to thrust deeper and deeper. He pummeled inside my body with vigor.!

"Ah!Ah!Ah! Caius... Caius"

He pulled out his cock and swept me off my feet, he lay me down on the sofa and immediately entered once more!

"Uuk! Ah!"

As he thrust deeper and deeper he leaned forward to kiss me. His tongue felt so cool inside my hot mouth. His golden decorations sway as he thrust again and again inside of me.

"Ah...Ameerah, you are so tight!" He groaned.

"Hk... Ah! Ah! Ah! Caius... slow down... slow-Ah!"

My insides become more sensitive and my body spasmed. He smashed his hips against mine as we climaxed together. He pulled out and gently lay on top of me I wrapped my arms around him as we both catch our breaths. 

How can I leave him? I think I am beginning to fall in love with him. What am I going to do now?

  ❤️???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ❤️

8