Chapter 4: New Toys (1)
416 15 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A full-on hour just went by, Vesper is sitting in the cafeteria looking at something on a tablet. Information based on the technology on the ships and the crews of the hostile fleet.

The ships itself seemed to be identical to ships from a game that Vesper played when he was Human, Dark Eldar they were called in the game. The ship that seemed to survive seems to be a battlecruiser of sorts while the two smaller ships seemed to be light cruisers or maybe regular cruisers, most of the fighter size ships seemed to be boarding craft with the rest being heavy escort fighters of sorts. One out of all the boarding craft seemed to be disable with the rest completely destroyed or is in the vacuum of space leaving no survivors onboard. Capturing the remaining hostiles was a piece of cake, the weaponry is a joke against the staroid armor of the androids whilst the android weapons cut through the enemy as if they were melted butter. All in all, it was an overwhelming defeat against the enemy while being a total victory on their part.

Vesper looks through the copied blueprints of the hostile ships. 'They lack weaponry that can destroy ships but can disable them with EMP look-a-like weapons, the tactics would indicate that they use boarding parties to win their skirmishes or raids. Their weapons however do seem to be a problem to deal with once ship's shields are down other than that, everything else is a joke.' Vesper puts his two fingers on his chin as he sits there silently at the tablet in front of him. 

Before Vesper could look through the tablet again, he notices a man sitting in front of him drinking a smoothie. "Ah! Bloody hell!" Vesper looked at the man as he noticed he had pinkish hair with sparkling beams of light floating around his head.

"Kinda rude innit? Anyways, I'm the Star Deity of Love, Fertility, lust, and life, Azia at your service!" He said while taking another sip of his smoothie beaming him with a wink and smile while raising his hand for a handshake.

"Star Deity? What's that?" Vesper asked. He ignores the handshake.

"I'm whatcha call a god, most of my powers are based on life. You can say I'm a Greek God of Life in your history of sorts. But anyways, I came here to deliver you something from a friend of my and give you something special." He takes out a satchel and puts it on the table. "Where did I... Gosh... Oh here it is!" He pulls out a vial of a liquid of stars. "Drink this, this will give you something special." He tosses the vial to Vesper. Vesper catches it and looks at it.

"What... Is this?" Vesper asked.

"Let's find out, shall we?" He says while smiling. Vesper looks at Azia with an annoyed look. But stops as he pops the lid off the vial. He hesitantly looks at the strange vial of liquid of stars. Without a second thought, he drinks it.

"Blyant! That's fucking disgusting!" He nearly vomits as the after-taste kicks in but manages to stop himself from doing so. "What is that!?" He asked as he yelled at Azia.

"A new skill, something to help you, it should allow you to create your army." Azia spoke to Vesper as he sits up from the table.

"A skill? What ki-" He is interrupted as a blue window appears in front of him.


New Skill Unlock: Summoning and Army Creation - Allows you to summon Military Forces of the Unianions and to create armies based off of the Unianions. This allows you to recruit xeno races into your army as well.


"What the hell?" Vesper spoke to himself. "I can create my own army?" He looks at Azia confusedly.

"Yeah, thank Tolnip for that one, he's the one creating those skills of yours. Make work of it." Azia grabs a crystal out of his satchel and throws it underneath him. "Now off to get your gift ready, goodbye!" He says while waving a hand at Vesper. Vesper once again confused at the Star Deity's actions. A portal opens and Azia walks through it and the portal crudely closes and disappears. 

"What the absolute fuck did I just went through?" Vesper scratches his head. However, his daze is soon ended when XISER spoke.

"Commander Vesper, Commander Vesper please report to the Brig Sector at Deck 3, repeat Commander Vesper please report to the Brig." XISER spoke through the intercom of the ship. Vesper sighs to himself and gets up. He exits the cafeteria and into an elevator.

==Σ==Δ==φ==

"Farseer Telhynn, the Drukhari have been trying to raid our vessels ever since the capture of what the Humans call the Jenika System, it would appear that the Drukhari have been raiding this system for ages as that were the words of the captive Humans. Speaking about Humans, what should we handle them?" A warlock spoke to Telhynn as she looks down at a mountain. In front of her is a battlefield between her people and the Orks, despite being outnumbered, Telhynn's forces seemed to be holding out well against the Ork horde.

"What about that strange energy signature we detected a couple light years away from us?" Telhynn asked as rain came dropping down to her helmet.

"A detachment is sent there to investigate; this signature looks... Weird, Farseer, this could be a trap of sorts." The warlock answered. 

"Doesn't matter, trap or not that signature must be investigated. Could be something useful." Telhynn turns around and starts to walk. She walks pass the warlock as a web way gate could be seen. "You are in command till then, warlock. Do not fail me." Telhynn told the warlock. The warlock puts a hand on her chest before replaying.

"As you wish, farseer." Telhynn enters the web way gate and into the other side. She stands on clean and fresh-looking grass as she stares out, she notices an outpost which belonged to her. She walks towards it, and she notices a falcon moving towards her, she halts her walk and stares at it.

The Falcon stops close to Telhynn and a Banshee exits out of the vehicle. "Farseer, Farseer Arggan is requesting for a meeting on the Indefatigable Purpose (Spaceship), come with me to the webway." She told Telhynn. Telhynn responds with a sigh before entering the Falcon. It took three minutes for the falcon to arrive of the webway. The Banshee and Telhynn exits out of the falcon and into the web.

Telhynn is soon face-to-face with Arggan and her warlocks. She walks down a couple steps before being directly in front of her.

"Farseer Telhynn, it's been a while, has it?" Arggan told Telhynn.

"Yes, it has." Telhynn removes her helmet and revealing her green hair and green jewel like eyes. Her hair is sent like a ponytail as her hair sways back in fourth. "What is it you need Arggan?" Telhynn asked Arggan before handing her helmet to the banshee next to her.

"The Council decided to reassign your forces as a garrison for the Leich System for the time being." Arggan told Telhynn.

Telhynn raises an eyebrow. "Why?" Telhynn asked.

"Your forces have been fighting for too long, Telhynn, the Council grew wary of your forces exhausting fighting. You've been fighting for almost a year for this tiny sector against the Humans. I'm guessing they decided to give you a break." Arggan answered.

"I don't mind for a break; I've grew too tired of cutting those Humans and Orks. Hate cleaning my armor after slicing them in half."

"Good, and don't worry about going to your army Telhynn, they are being told as we speak." Arggan spoke again.

"Who is going to be my replacement?" Telhynn asked.

"A young Farseer, recently promoted and trained one at that." Arggan sighs as she answers. "By the way, I want you to rest up here for the time being, you might as well need it."

"Alright." Telhynn answered as she is mentally and physically exhausted for having less than four hours of sleep during the span of three days. She leaves and walks through the hallways to her temporary quarters. She enters it and lays on a bed. She slowly shifts to sleep as her eyes close.


More than sixteen hours, she hears noises in her quarters, and she instantly gets up from her slumber. Quickly grabbing a dagger on her nightstand, she points it at the intruder, she turns on the lights and noticed a man with pinkish hair and star floating around his head. He has something between his arms, it's fluffy and alien to her but she could assume is the man's pet.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"No need to point weapons at me, Telhynn, I'm here peacefully as you could see." He smiles as he speaks.

"How did you get in here, and what are you?" Telhynn asked again.

"A bunch of things actually, for you question as to how I got in here isn't something I could answered." He answered.

"Tell me why I should kill you right here?" Telhynn threatened.

"With what?" He answers with a smirk.

"With t-" She notices the dagger missing. "Wai- Wher-" She looks around her for her dagger.

"*Sigh* Guess I'll be forcibly doing it. Come here." He orders her and she somehow obeys.

"No! Why am I moving!?" She asked as she struggles to regain control of herself.

"I'm helping someone... With your body and soul that is." He takes his hands and clutches them on her temples.

"What are you doing!?" She asked as fear strikes her heart.

"Changing you into someone perfect for a certain person. Strong and desirable, even making you invisible to those Chaos 'Gods', oh, I'll be doing a lot to you little lady.

"No! No! Noooo!" Screams are heard outside of her quarters, but no one hears them. After ten minutes of screaming, no one came to help her.

15