Chapter 5: New Toys (2)
262 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vesper enters a room where he spots two androids, one with a tablet, another with a rifle. There is a screen hanging down on the ceiling, showing the image of XISER's red core.

On the side of the room is a glass window overseeing another room with a pale-looking woman with a ponytail coming along her back. Her appearance itself gives a strange feeling of her. What causes Vesper confusion is the fact she has pointy ears. "So, what do we have here?" He asked XISER.

"This creature was captured after the skirmish with our boarding party and her crew, she fainted after seeing one of her crewmen getting torn apart." XISER told Vesper as the screen motions to look at Vesper.

"Hmph, also, what species is she?" Vesper asked.

"Dark Eldar." XISER answered.

"Dark? Eldar?" Vesper looks at XISER while grasping at his chin to think. 'Eldar... Sounds famili- Oh god damnit.' The sudden realization as to what universe he is in caused him anxiety, he is in the Warhammer universe. He puts his index fingers on his temples as thoughts crept inside his mind. Imagining himself fighting the forces of chaos or the imperium, and they are absolutely enormous empires that have billions if not trillions of people in their realms. In the games he's knows that they have technology and the numbers to conquer the galaxy, thankfully they are too busy fighting various other species. "XISER, I want you to continuedly scan our surroundings, I don't care how small they are, I want you to identify everything." Vesper ordered XISER.

"As you wish sir, now what about the DE-7?" XISER asked.

"DE-7?"

"We destinate the Dark Eldar as 'DE-7s' since it was the first destination given to them by Unianion scholars. For example, the other Eldar are RE-6s as in 'Regular Eldar', Humanity was the first to be discovered and thus being given 'AH-1' or known as 'Aggressive Human' since they are fairly militarist and religious." XISER answered.

"Okay... Neat. To answer your question XISER, I guess we can test an ability of mine on her, by the way, is there anyone like her in the other detention rooms?" Vesper asked.

"Yes, four more or perfectly fine the other ten are either dangerously wounded or sustain brain damage. twenty overall prisoners died before we gave them treatment. Fifty more dead after the skirmish on their cruiser." XISER explained.

"Jeez, how the hell did some of them get brain damage?" Vesper asked.

"Reasons sir, but I highly advise that we get this interrogation or whatever you're going to do finished." XISER answered while her core glows redder as she continues to speak to Vesper.

"A-alright then."

Vesper exits the room and into the interrogation room on the other side of the window. As he enters, he sees that the window is nowhere to be seen and in its place is a wall. Without questioning it, he sits down across the table where a tablet is seen. He grabs the tablet and reads the contents of it.

"Idranroth Yr'athera, pretty name." He chuckles as he read her name, he looks up from the tablet onto the woman who hasn't shown any emotion over his compliment. "Hmph, silent type huh, now let's get down to the basics. I am Admiral Vesper Norin of the Unianion Star Fleet and your ship attempted to used hostile action against us. This act is a cowardly way to declare war on us. Now, what is your plead on you and your crew's actions during our quick little skirmish of ours?" Vesper asked while staring deeply at the Eldar woman. (Note: Vesper is assuming he is an admiral)

She looks at him with a distain look in her eyes and responds. "Unianion, I've never seen your kind before, but you should know who we are, we are the instruments of Slannesh and we shall descend upon your skies, pillage your people, rape your women, and burn your planet into absolute ash. You should submit to us, and we might just forgive you and your people for what they had done today, but know this, we Dark Eldar ar-." She is cut off.

"Enough, I didn't ask for your life story, Idranroth, and if you ever threaten me again, I will just dump you out of space like some piece of trash but... I could use you in some way, you and your pesky friends are given a second chance." Vesper told Idranroth as she held a confused look. "Time to redeem yourself, Idranroth." He said while placing his hand on her face, darkish lightish particles are seen coming out of her face as he held her in place. She screams as endless pain is felt throughout her mind, her memories, her personality is fading away as she continues to scream out her lungs. Purplish-pinkish particles exit out of her body as the darkish-lightish particles enters her. Lightning is seen coming out of Vesper's hand. Soon, the purplish-pinkish particles stop coming out of her body as more and more foreign particles enter hers. And she passes out as Vesper's hand is pulled out. Her face is left with a handprint across her face. She flops down somewhat lifelessly. "Jesus, that was weird." He looks at his hand and noticed it red. He looks at the wall where the window was in. "So, what do you think?" Vesper asked while smirking.

"Scared and hopeful I'm on your side." XISER answered. 

Vesper chuckles at that remark given by XISER. Vesper looks at the woman on the floor as he sees her peacefully sleeping almost lifelessly. Vesper relieves his smirking and picks up the woman and exits the room. Walking in the corridors, he reaches to an elevator and presses a certain button. Door closes and the elevator moves, door opens, and he exits the elevator. He is now seen moving in a separate set of corridors that lead to crews' quarters.

He opens a certain door and moves into the door on the other side. He sees 8 sets of bunks and he places the woman on one of them, removing her clothing in the process where she is completely naked, Vesper can see countless scars all over her slim body, yet it intrigues him as to how she managed to get them but discloses the thought as he opens a footlocker beneath the bunk where the woman is laying on. Revealing a black T-shirt, classy camo-pants, with basic-looking combat boots. Holotags were also seen in the footlocker, however Vesper didn't see anything written there or noticed any wording meaning it is a clean slant. Before dropping the clothes next to her bedstand. He gets up and looks at the woman in the face and noticed the pale skin she had is turning normal, or at least that is what Vesper thinks. He wipes her hair across her face before leaving.

forty minutes later.

Vesper is seen in the cafeteria, eating a meat-cake while reading something on a tablet. "Jeez, they literally destroyed their Home Universe, this is literally one of those 'If I can't have it, no one can have it' scenarios. These Unianions are strange..." He spoke to himself as he reads the tablet which holds the profound history of the Unianions. However, that soon ends as XISER face is seen on the other side of his tablet. Vesper gulps down his meat-cake before speaking to her. "So, how are our prisoners?" Vesper asked.

"All aren't really responding to interrogations, besides one." XISER answered.

"And that is?" Vesper asked.

"Well not really interrogating more like reporting, her personality is completely different and even mocking the personality of average Unianion women back in the day. She told me she doesn't even know much alongside being named 'Kalisee', not a single memory of her original self is present, she even called herself Unianion dispute us and our medical droids telling her she isn't Unianion. But alas, she takes it as if we're joking and states 'I know I'm a beast' or 'I'm a monster I know'. To her, she remembers being on this ship and its crew even claiming to be born here, on the ship." XISER explained.

"What the hell? So, she turned into an Unianion in mental terms?" Vesper asked.

"Yes, it's strange actually, her new personality does seem to have similar takes on her original personality but everything else is vastly different. We took the liberty to do a neuron scan and quickly noticed the changes, her brain is completely reworked, and her memory neurons are either gone or replaced with new ones. As of right now, she is suffering with temporary short-term memory loss because of it, however she is recovering as we speak as her body regrow missing neurons."

"So, she is an entirely newer person, meaning I also have to teach her as if I'm her god damn babysitter. Right, have her be given textbook resources either through manuals or weapons training. After a couple days, have her be sent up to my quarters." Vesper gets up from the table before realizing something. "Wait, XISER, where is MY quarters?" Vesper asked.

"Deck Zero, personal ship captain's quarters are there, a private space where no prying eyes can be seen there, armored and EMP protected with a personal Predator Suit on standby in case of incursions. The deck itself is only used by officers or high-ranking service members." XISER answered.

"Alright, thank you." Vesper responded.

"You welcome sir."

Vesper exits the cafeteria to an elevator. He looks at the panel beside him and press 'deck 0' before the door closes. Humming can be heard as the elevator moves. Reaching deck zero, he exits the elevator and into a corridor. He sees a room on the end of the corridor and walks towards it. He gets closer enough to noticed words across the door. 'Captain's Quarters'. He opens it and what reveals on the other side surprises him, it looks like a luxurious apartment, clean floors, a miniature bar, a built-in couch in the floor. And of course, the impressive looking bedroom that is separate from the rest of the quarters. A closet is seen with red and regular lights coming out of it. However, what stood out more was the armor in a glass casing, a panel is seen on the side of it, and he walks closer to the casing, admiring the suit. It looks smooth and sharp with no bolts to be seen. The helmet is completely sealed in a black visor where the eyes should be meaning the suit is airtight and possibly space tight. On the back of it seems to be a small metallic backpack with a small antenna coming out of it in the right side of it, on the thighs also seemed to be metallic pouches.

Vesper eyes comes off the armor piece and onto the bed, he jumps onto it and noticed how bouncy it is, the cloth or whatever textile material this made from is comfortable to the point of instantly sleeping. The warmth of it gives security to Vesper. Vesper however lost the battle of wills and sleeps in a quick daze. Thoughts erasing in an instant.

Someone sees Vesper sleeping; she is seen sitting on the ceiling of his room. "Hmph, interesting choice." She told herself before vanishing into thin air. However, a feather lands on a table in the bedroom with glowing dust coming out of it.

13