Chapter 8: Crew troubles (1) New Friends (1)
230 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's Note:

This is more like a lore chapter and not really an active one, you may expect boredom while reading this chapter.


It was only four hours and the first complaint arisen. Vesper looks at the tablet while sitting on a chair in his quarters. He had a bored expression while reading through the report.

"This was the third time I had a complaint on them!" Vesper yelled in frustration. Recently, the Valkyries were catcalling (or more like dogcalling) all of the men including him. Some even went so far to grope a technician, the men themselves expressed their hatred and disgust to the Valkyries as they tried to flirt with them. "XISER, why are they doing this, this shouldn't really be happening." Vesper signs as he sees a screen come down from the ceiling.

"Well, if you want a history lesion then sure. Back in the Ancient Times, Unianion women actually outnumbered the male population, only 30% of the total Unianion population was male while the rest of female. There were a lot of reasons as to why women outnumbered men. Based on genetic studies, we believed that Unianions used to be lizard people before evolving into something like you. Females have the XY chromosome while the Males have the Double Y chromosome. We... Aren't really sure why this is the case as these studies were only conducted on few sources. All I have to say is that females are typically more sexually active than males, they are literally what you call 'thirsty' all the time for male attention." Vesper nodded at XISER's explanation, but Vesper had another question.

"So, would they do something like forced sexual intercourse? Or would they just harass the men?" Vesper asked XISER.

"If you are referring to rape or sexual assault, then yeah, numerous records indicate over a thousand women each day would grope just one man back in the ancient times." XISER answered Vesper. Vesper quickly got uncomfortable after hearing that.

"I-I see." Vesper rubs his temples as more regrets flood into his mind. But one question Vesper wanted to ask. "Hey, XISER, why do all the men look like me?" He looked at the screen and waited for an answer. XISER responds.

"All of you are in fact clones, coming from the First Creatieer, you all are genetically related to one another as you are literally the same person." XISER responded.

"What about the Valkyries?" Vesper asked.

"Same goes for them, they were cloned from a dead Unianion female. she didn't have any records on her, so we don't know who she really was or looked like until we cloned her." XISER answered.

"But why did the Creatieer cloned himself?" Vesper asked another question.

"Based on what were his journals and notes, he was the last living Unianion alive. He came from what they called a Void Ark where millions of people lived on it and settled on a planet what they called 'Uniantist'. Records say that they were all killed by a super-bacterium of sorts, all of them got sick including the Creatieer. Thankfully they created a cure in time to save the remaining four hundred Unianions on the planet but... They quickly got picked off one by one as new dangers arose. To small infighting to planetary conditions. They had to get through an entire Ice Age on the planet and they couldn't fly the Void Ark out of the planet since it was damaged. The Ice Age remained static and never went away. The remaining Unianion struggle to live off of small rations and the intense cold crept on them. Soon, the creatieer was alone as the second remaining Unianion died in an Ice Storm. Afraid he was as he traverse in the cold landscape with thoughts of survival kept in his mind. But alas, he decided to do something, bring back the Unianion race from its knees. How you asked? He would clone himself with the limited technology he had. Using cheap technics, he created the First Clone Generation of the Unianions. Although they only lived for twenty years, they still did a lot to improve the Creatieer's survival. He created more and more Unianions in higher quality and he finally brought back the Unianion race out of extinction. He gave birth to a new Empire that would reign supreme for millions of years." XISER stops for a moment and talks normally without a series tone. "So, what do you think?" XISER asked Vesper.

Vesper was just sleeping in his chair; he quickly became bored after the few first sentences of XISER's lesion. XISER just signs and looks at Vesper sleeping face. "Well at least he went to sleep." XISER told herself and the screen moves upward to the ceiling.


<<<Sometime later>>>

Vesper yawns as he walks through the halls to the cafeteria. XISER managed to put Vesper in a deep-cold nap, and he felt refresh. However, that would change as he felt something squeeze his bottom. He yanks away and sees three women walking the other way, one giggles the other winks at Vesper. The other seemed to be smiling but Vesper couldn't see her face as hair blocked his view.

"Freaking perverts." Vesper whispered to himself and continue walking. 'Why are they acting like teenage boys! For God's sake I had better decently back in my day! Sure, I had flirted with women on occasions and managed to wo some of them, but this was just a whole another level.' Vesper stops his tracks as he realized one thing. 'I should've crewed them out but now they are just going to keep doing it since I didn't confront them.' Vesper cursed himself for not doing anything about it and just slap himself before resuming his walk tot eh cafeteria. 'Guess I'm still used to being Human.' Vesper mentally told himself. 

He managed to enter the cafeteria and sees almost everyone there, he looks around and sees that Dark Eldar lady sitting with a squad of Valkyries, they seemed to just be having a conversation with each other. He looks the other side of the room and what he sees is a group of Valkyries ganged up close to a poor technician that is eating his food. They touched his hair and his back, they giggled at him at his responses to their actions. Vesper rushes towards them and yells out to them. "You better not lay another finger on him, ladies." He told the group.

"And who the hell do you thi-." She stops as she realizes who he was, sweat is seen on her face. Vesper just eyes them and with a disgust and angry face. 

"Who the hell do YOU think you are, missy. You are a soldier of the Republic and yet you are harassing your fellow brother in arms." He goes closer to their faces and says in a cold tone. "If I see you harassing someone else, your dead meat." He backs away and speaks once more. "Now get the hell out of here." The Valkyries scrambled away and rushing out of the cafeteria, men close to him clapped at his actions.

"Thank you, lord, we were afraid to confront them." A man told Vesper.

"No need to thank me, trooper, just finish your meal. And you technician, report to me if they harass you again." Vesper told the trampling Technician. Vesper moves away and towards the dispenser.


<<<Valkyrie's POV>>>

'Who the hell does that lord think he is?!' The Valkyrie was in her quarters, kicking her locker. 'All I wanted was some fun! And yet that fucking asshole deprive me from it!' She stops kicking her locker and looks at the mirror. She was in her skin-tight underarmor that shows off her curves. 'I should punish that pretty boy, yes, that's it, punish him I shall.' She evilly smiles at the mirror before giggling. The Valkyrie completely forgot that the man that confronted her was her CO.  Her thoughts rush with lustful images of breaking Vesper everyway shapes possible.

A group of Valkyries enter the quarters laughing and talking to each other before noticing the Valkyrie next to the mirror.

"Clar? What's with that grin?" A Valkyrie asked Clar.

"I got something to speak with you lot, close the door, it's a private matter."


<<<Vesper's POV>>>

Vesper was on the bridge, looking at the small group of ships. "So, they stopped? What for?" Vesper asked XISER.

"Don't know, all I know is that they stopped, the coms traffic is just the same as always, chaotic and unorganized. Citizen transmissions spoke about some festival going on." XISER answered.

"Citizen? Festival? So, it's a moving city of sorts?" Vesper asked.

"Yes, it other terms, it's more like a town, the population is roughly eight thousand citizens and a thousand overall military personnel. That's counting the frigates." XISER answered.

"Did you get from whom they are?" Vesper asked.

"The 'United Nomadic Nation', we managed to understand more of them based on Dark Eldar data bases. They have only roughly Ten fleets, this one is from a major fleet called the 'Victire City Fleet'. Their population is a mixture of other races. Human, Tau, and some Eldar here and there. Orks were known to be recorded on these ships but were used as 'labor pets' or as 'Duelers' for festive tournaments. Their military isn't really a threat, they rarely or never really used the warp to travel and only used the warp for emergency situations, they also seemed to cannibalize parts on other ships to conduct repairs or for some other reason that we don't know of and that does include their own vessels." XISER stops a moment before speaking again. "Oh, we just broke their Encryption Code. That was... Very easy. Anyways, we found out why they are here. It appears they are here to mine, what I don't understand was they why they didn't send their entire fleet here. It's going to be easier if they did. Either way, these people aren't really a threat to us. Should we contact them?" XISER questioned.

Vesper signs and cups his chin before responding. "Yes, open up communications and hail them. Oh boy, this is going to be fairly long introduction." Vesper says while smacking his lips and coming closer to a microphone next to a console.

8