Side Chapter 1: The One Above All
133 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A yellow glowing man is seen standing crossing his arms in space. He is overseeing Earth AU 19999 until a Green Portal opens behind him and comes out a platform. Another man in armor walks in with a green glowing visor fixated on the glowing man.

"Are you the One Above All?" The Armored man spoke to the glowing one.

"Yes, I am, and what does the Unianions want with me?" OAA responded.

"We would like to have a discussion." The man said and the platform shifts into a bigger one. Two chairs come up in folds. The Armored man sits on one of them and OAA sits on the other. "First things first, here's a message from the Star Deities." He brings out a golden scroll and hands it towards OAA and it somehow floats towards him. OAA unfold the scroll and he read it.

OAA narrows his eyes and stares back at the Unianion. "You can't be serious? You want to expand your operations all over the Multiverse?"

"I'm afraid so, One Above All. The Star Deities had been protecting your universes since day one and you know it. Think of it as a debt pay off." The Unianion responded.

"No, I will not have foreign forces into MY Multiverse." OAA spouted out.

"This is illegal, One Above All, you are in the realm to follow Multiversal Laws in the Republic since you are in our domain AND not to mention you have been ignoring our Lords and Ladies requests for the pass millennia. So far, you've been given warnings, now, you are at risk of invasion and arrest mister OAA. You don't have the right to prevent Unianion Operations into your Multiverse. We've given the same warning to the rest of the Multiversal Holders, and you are no exception." The Unianion told OAA in a cold voice.

OAA slumps in his chair and sighs. "Fine, I'm in no mood to fight the Deities, plus like you mention I have a debt to pay. Just please don't harm or try to harm any of my inhabitants."

"We won't interact with the natives, no need to worry. Operations would be small and just be mining operations or law enforcement, nothing to worry about." The Unianion told OAA.

OAA narrows his eyes once more. "What are you mining anyways?" OAA asked.

"Oh? You know. Vibranium.

"Vibranium? Why? Isn't that weaker and more low quality than your Starium?"

"Yes, but it's cheaper than Starium, Starium is costly although your Vibranium appears to be rare, we however can locate Vibranium deposits all over your universe, plus Starium is getting rarer and rarer in the Originverse. Synthetic Starium is still experimental and isn't proven to be as reliable as Starium." The Unianion Answered.

"But can the Deities fix the problem?" OAA asked again.

"They tried, four times actually. Starium can only be formed naturally, why? We don't know. It appears to be created by some inner energy we do not know." The Unianion looks at his wrist and looks at OAA again. "One last thing before we go." He gets up. "The Deities wish to send one of their 'experiments' here."

"Do I have a choice?" OAA asked.

"No, it's better to listen to them mister OAA, it's unwise to go against their wishes."

 OAA signs once again. "When will he be here?"

"He'll arrive after a couple decades; he'll be sent back in time all the way when Humanity is still apes.

"Geez, alright. Tell them they can send him whenever, don't really care. Just... Don't do anything stupid."

"Alright Mister OAA, it's been a pleasure speaking to you. I'll be in touch." He walks towards the Green Portal, OAA sits up before the chair folds itself back into the platform. The platform goes back into the Portal and the Portal closes.

"Feels like I just signed a deal with the devil huh." OAA diverts his attention back to Earth AU 19999.


Author's Note:

Sorry for a semi-late upload, haven't really gotten the chance to make a chapter during Thanksgiving so... Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Although it was a tiny late...

Hope you folks enjoy this side chapter. Mavel would come out in the second arc or potentially have this be another series WHO KNOWS!

And yes, it does say 'gettin' warhammered' but I want to spice things up.

6