Chapter 10: Prince Yui and the Black Knighthood
467 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Prince Yui and the Black Knighthood

Three months had passed by already since I had hired Novelle and her family. Now, the pale and malnourished girl had grown two inches taller than before, and her facial skin's tone got better. She doesn't look like she was starving anymore.

Mayfill's expression was also getting better too, Her pale face from starving and stress from being captured had caused her skins to be very pale and wan. So now, they all are healthy and happy. Mayfill was even thinking of saving enough money to sent her other daughter to school in this city.

While all that happens, I was lazing around the house, doing whatever I want to do. When I am bored, I will go to the many bookstores in this city to buy some books. Since books are expensive in this world, me buying a lot of them had caused all the bookstore owner to know me by name now. So, now, my personal library(ies) has thousands of books from this world, already.

And yes, by now, I can say that I know this world enough to use my other abilities with no problem. Things like making a puppet out of wood, stone, and the likes are okay. Things like crafting and making spells card to use are also okay. The only thing that I don't think it's okay was using my mid-to-high tiers magic spells. Things like instantaneously healing potion are no no no. If it heals over time, for example, says stop bleeding within five seconds and start healing slowly within ten minutes... those are fine but instant effects like my other mid-to-high level potions are a big no no no.

Well, this is okay, I guess. I don't need to be overpowered in this world since Prince Yui alone is already powerful enough. I don't think that this world can handle both I and Prince Yui at the same time.... No, seriously. This world won't be able to survived if both me and Prince Yui started to use our ability for real.

Ah, that's right. Today was the day that the royalty will send someone over to interview/interrogates me about the mana pool. Which was why someone lazy like me was up and about, making sweets and desserts.

To be completely honest, I already knew who is coming. Still, since he will be here on business, he will act with a priority. That much, I know that I can expect from him. So, the least that I can do as the house owner was to greeted and entertained my guests equally.

Which mean, deserts and sweets.

What? Tian Yuanle, no, Prince Yui have a sweet tooth too!

If only he would stop hitting on me, I would have been a good friend with him as we bond over sweets. Too bad, it seems like I triggered something within the Immortal when we first had sex for the first time back in that alternative Earth, the normal one that took place during the age of information, about 14 centuries before I was born in my original world. Since then, Tian Yuanle had been... stalking... me. That's why I said that he's a bit too creepy!

Although, he has some stamina in bed...

What? I like sex, okay?! I might not be a sex-addicts but I am not shying away from sex. I had live for a long time, I know that abstinence does no good for me. There's only so much that a sexless life can do for me.

Which was why there are times when I would have one-night stands. Boyfriend? I used to have a couple, all in separated times, but knowing that I will not be able to live a life with them, I stopped looking for a loved one. The emotional damages that I cost me were no joke, okay?

So, one night stand! In worlds that have both genders of prostitute or love-boys and girls like this world, I have no problems with going to the red-light district for quickies.

Of course, there are times when Tian Yuanle wanted sex so he would come to me... this man was surprisingly very faithful, which wasn't even something that he should do since we aren't even going out. No, it's more like I am the only one that can satisfy him? Ever since then, I had sex with him a couple of times already. With no emotional attachment from my side. I can't say the same for his side though, because it was obvious that that man loves me with an intensity that will melt steel if it could. However, that intensitive could also freeze that melted steel too if he deemed so.

Still, since I don't hate the man as much as he frightened the hell out of me, not terrified but frightened, I'd tried to stop running away from the man.

Well... I don't hate this man but I obviously don't love him either. I can't be indifference toward this man so the best can do was act slightly friendly-slash-enemies/lover... I know I can trust this man with my back but I can't trust him with my heart.

Tian Yuanle was not the kind of man that you would want to trust your heart to, especially since this man was the kind that will ruthlessly crush it too if he suspects you.

That's why I will not fall in love with this man even if he's the last man in the universe or galaxy.

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in," I answered as I stopped cleaning the kitchen. I just finished baking two swiss cake, one lemon cake, a bundt cake, a chiffon cake, a Boston cream pie, a strawberry cheesecake, a Esterhazy torte, a sponge cake, a large double chocolate tiramisu and one raspberry cheesecake using the cheese that I had made from the milk from before and the honey that I collected from the wasps.

"S-Shirin-sama, the royal knights are h-here with His Highness the Prince Yui." Celena, the oldest girl among the orphans that I hired, whose job was similar to a maid since she's the only one among the orphans that have a history dealing with nobles, greeted me with her eyes full of tears.

"Let them in and tell the kids to continue watering the plants. After that, you guys can go get the money from Novelle for today. Tell them that they don't have to come in for the next three days." I said as I put away the apron. "Celena, after that, make some teas and call for Novelle to serve the cakes. Before you go home, take the large red cake with you to share it with everyone," I said.

"Y-yes! Thank you, Shirin-sama!" Celena brightened up so fast that it makes it look like a tail had just popped up behind her. What are you? A cat-girl? No, a dog-girl? But, you're a human!

"Don't forget to take your shares of fruits back with you, too," I said as I went to change while Celena does her jobs.

After I change into a more formal clothes, I went to the guests' room, where Celena had already show them to. Everyone was standing up and no one was sitting down. It was Prince Yui who was watching the door and keeping track of my presence- which I admit, was something that I didn't bother to try to hide from him. It's no use doing such a thing.

"Shinichi!" Before I knew it, Prince Yui already had me in his arms. My feet don't even touch the ground anymore. His arms were around my waist, my face was totally smashed into his chest.

"W-what? Let me go, Prince Yui!" God damn it, this man! He's so clingy! Don't he know that there's something called Personal Space?!

"Nope, I'm not letting you go. Never!" He cheekily replied with a large grin on his face. His face brightened up so bright that it looks like the sun. Although, honestly, this man acts like a dog, his a damn wolf to the bone. His happiness was nearly contagious as I can feel my mood lifting up too- although I was still pretty annoyed at him too.

"Prince Yui!" I shouted as I try to stop him from kissing my cheeks.

'Hmm?" He snuggles into my face, trying to kiss my cheeks again. The aura of charisma he totally let out was causing the magicules and the manique to twisted and turned. Flowers bloom in the background and the sun shine brightly- NOT!

Oh god, I can feel my face flush. This man!

"Stop that!" I said as I try to push him away. Yet, Prince Yui didn't move an inch. Goddamnit, this man was still much stronger than I am!

Just what in the world does this man's body are made out off?!

"No way, I wanna kiss so I will kiss," He tenderly said as he places small kisses all over my cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead and even my ears. His lips were stretched into a bright and wide smile that speaks of his mood. It has only been half a year since he last saw me in person! Why is he so damn touchy now!

"Kya~" Oh god, my ears are very sensitive! Don't touch that place! "S-stop it!" I said as I push his face away from me. Shit, dealing with this man always leave me so exhausted. I can feel my ears heated like it was on fire and I am pretty sure that my face was red too.

Huh? What? Why are you hard, you fucking pervert prince?!

[Dark Knighthood Luis's View]

The captain of the Black Knighthood, Luis Markshall was from a family of declined noble. He was Prince Yui's classmate from ever since the young age of 8 years old.

Ever since knowing the prince, he had never even seen the prince smile in a way that wasn't creepy and sincere like this before. As someone who had known the prince for the past 17 years of his life, this was literally the first time that he had seen his prince acts this intimacy toward anyone.

As someone who grew up with prince Yui, he had seen how much the prince hates touching another human. He had seen him looking at human-like they were insects needed to be crushed under his foot. How disgusted he was with them. Honestly, Luis doesn't know how was it possible that he had sworn loyalty to his man when they were just kids. At least, that was until the prince had decided that they are weak as fuck and decided to train them himself.

So now, even if a god came from the Holy Kingdom and told him that their prince was a Daemon in disguise, Luis will believe it but he will never betray him. They will only ever answered to their Prince Highness, they wouldn't even answer the Emperor's call.

So, to see the Prince that he had grown up knowing, smiling as bright as the sun for the first time ever, was a shock to him. He doubts that he was the only one. His teammates were all looking at their prince like he just got possessed and was growing three heads.

They had heard a rumor before. Rumors that the prince was courting a Visitor from another country who had settled down in the Green Amber Forest. And that the prince had fallen in love with the Visitor, at first sight, had taken him with them to the nearest city. They had also heard a rumor that the visitor had rejected their prince more than once, and yet, the prince had not taken it to heart. There was even rumor that the visitor was so very beautiful that it made the air sparkles... Well, the last part was certainly true.

The man inside his Highness's arms was a beauty. With long dark wavy hair, black eyes that had long eyelashes, pure smooth skin tones that speaks of cleanness and flawless, a face that will make any man fall on its knees, a charisma that graces the atmosphere surrounding him, an elegance that make even nobles seems like kids, a personality that was not loosing to their Prince. And most of all, when he blushed, his face turned red and his expressions were even more beautiful and adorable.

"Ouch! Shinichi, don't be mean to me~" Their prince whined as he continues to hold onto the man called Shinichi.

"It's Shirin! Not Shinichi! Let go of me, your Highness!" The man shouted as he tries to push away their Prince again.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

For reasons unknown, the spots underneath their feet crack with pressure. Luis can see the rise of mana surrounding his Prince and Shinichi-sama. His eyes widen in disbelief.

"No Way!" Their Prince once again smiles brightly as he continued to kisses the other man.

"Mhm!" Ah, their Prince had finally successfully kissed Shinichi-sama on the lips. Oh, was that his tongue going inside Shinichi-sama's mouth? Ohhh, Shinichi-sama is starting to kiss him back!

"Arg!" Ouch, Shinichi-sama had just knee their prince in the area that the sun doesn't shine to. Oh, their Prince had successful go behind Shinichi-sama's back and huge him from behind, this time.

Aree? Where is His Highness taking Shinichi-sama too?

"Let go of me, your highness!" Shinichi-sama's voice vibrated from above their heads.

"NO WAY! I want you now and I will have you now!" Ah, their Highness Prince Yui's bad behavior of not listening to anyone when he wanted something is on again.

Hmm? Wait, does that mean that His Highness was going to 'do it' with Shinichi-sama? Even though Shinichi-sama doesn't want it? Your Highness, what are you doing?

Boom!

Ohhh, did Shinichi-sama just punch their Prince? And why aren't us knights doing anything? Well, we can't do anything.

His Highness had ordered us to stay put and enjoy the cakes that Shinichi-sama's maid will be serving and not act out of place in this house, or else... The threats at the end cause shivers to go up against his neck. Besides, what can they do to someone who can go head-to-head with their prince?

They don't have a death wish, okay?

[End of Luis's View]

[Back to Shinichi's View]

"S-stop touching me there!" I yelled at the Prince as I try to stop his hand from touching my little brother down there. My eyes meet his and oh god, the man's eyes had already turned purple-ish due to lust!

I gasped as I too started to feel excited, too. Shit, this was why I can't hate this man! Our body was far too compatible. I don't want to be addicted to this feeling of compatible between us. It was not healthy!

Sex friend with this man? Fuck no! His far too possessive for me to be able to be his sex-friend. If I can't even be a sex-friend with this man, what makes you think that being his lover or boyfriend is okay?!!!

"Ahh, stop it, Tian Yuanle!" I pushed his hand away from my private area.

No! Why are you kissing my neck?! Ah! Don't touch my earlobes!!!

Goddamnit! When did you finish taking my clothes off?!

"I said NO!" I used all my strengths to push him off. For the first time since he started to touch me today, I successfully pushed him away. The windows cracked as power surge from both our bodies.

Both of us were panting, me in both exhausting and lust, trying to get back my breathing and calm down my body. While Prince Yui was panting from lust, as he tries to control himself. His eyes were still purple, something that only occurs when we had sex. He looks slightly surprised that I use this much strength to push him off.

"Why?" He asked. Not understanding why I rejected him.

"You idiot. I don't want to have sex with you today," I answered as I pull a new outfit from my Inventory Space. Just as I was going to get up to redress myself, Prince Yui pull me back underneath him.

"Why not?" He asked again. "You are also feeling it, don't lie to me, Shinichi." My eyes harden as he used my real name.

Before I can answer, his manhood touched mine and send a large amount of pleasure down my spine, causing me to gasped as my body shivers.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as my vision blurred. Damn it, this feeling was far too strong. Our body was far too compatible. Just by touching each other, both of us turned into beasts. If it was only our body, then it would have been so easy to rejects this man. But our magic/ki/spirits were also very compatible too. So, it made our sex something that makes porn look pale in comparison.

Tian Yuanle didn't wait for me to come to my sense. The next thing I noticed was his hot lips and mine kissing each other like we're trying to eat each other up. My hand was in his hair, tugging it toward me as I press my body closer to him. Shit, not good.

This feels far too great. He knew every spot in my body that would send pleasurable shivers down my spine, I know nearly every places on his body to poke that would cause him to lose control.

How many times has this man and I have sex? Too many to count.

I can feel his finger going down to stretches my private area with oil. One finger. Two fingers. Three fingers. I growled. Damn it! Stop playing with me! I pushed him down as I ride him hard and fast. Oh my god. I moan as I continue to push my body more and more. Deeper. Harder. Faster.

The position change.

Ohhhh! Deeper! Ah! Harder! Ah! Ah! No, not there! Shit! Coming!

I still want more. He pulls me closed as he kissed my face all over again.

Ah! Why are you still so slow! Faster!

All I can feel was the highest pleasure that I had ever feel. Hot. Deep. Full. Intense. More. I want more.

I think I can hear someone moaning deeply as my hand crawl into someone's back. As pleasure after pleasure causes my vision to blurred over and over again, I can feel my teeth biting someone's skins, drawing blood.

Ah, not good. My conscious is slipping away...

By the time I woke up, I was cocoon deep into someone's chest.

My back hurts. My throat hurts and dried. My head hurts from screaming too much. My body was utterly spent and yet I feel so damn refreshed and satisfy.

Ah, damn it. He came inside me again! I am lucky that this man wasn't the god of Life, or else I would be pregnant by now.

What? My body isn't human anymore. Even as a male, now, I can get pregnant if I desire it. I have the power and the strength to make it happen. It didn't happen because I do not desire it.

Especially when my partner in crime was Tian Yuanle. If not because I am preventing it from happening, by now, Tian Yuanle would have been a father already with multiple children.

"Morning, Shinichi." A soft voice called from behind me as kisses landed all over my neck and my body. Ah, damn it.

"Shit. Not again. How long did we have sex this time?" I asked, completely awake. I tried to sit up but Prince Yui won't let me.

Ah, this man was so damn possessive. Especially after sex.

"Two days. Don't worry about the investigation. I had already sent my knights to investigates it." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

Ah, you know what? I am far too tired for this.

"Let go of me. I need to take a shower," I push away from Prince Yui's chest. The man smiles lazily at me as he let me go. I bet that he would join me in the shower... and I was right.

Ah! Didn't you have enough already?! Ah, damnit. Having sex in the bathroom was a bad idea!

"No, sex in the bath is a very good idea!" Yui cheekily smiles at me as he lifts my tired body up and drops me onto his fully-awaked manhood.

"Ahhh!" Shit, the pleasure. Too much.

I already knew this but I will say it again: This man was a damn sex-demon!

After another three hours of having another hardcore sex in the bathroom, we finally finished washing our bodies clean.

When we came back to the living room, none of the knights are there. Only a small wooden doll was in its place.

Oh? A Communication Doll? I look at Prince Yui with a look that said 'You actually made this doll for the knights?' He only smirked back at me and then smile brightly. What a damn deceptive smile.

The fact that this man will smile brightly like this when he's scheming was something that I had learned a long time ago. I learned to stay away from him when he's like this. This man was still so damn manipulated.

What are the Communication Dolls? Well, a doll. Made from wood using a sculptural technique that involved dark magic and wind magic infusion. You can say that it works the same way a cell phone work via wireless.

The fact that Prince Yui had copy this technique and use it in this world was slightly uncomfortable.

Why? Because I was the one that created this technique for better communication in one of my previous worlds that doesn't have the technology for such a technique. Only basic magic.

Of course, that world was a world of magic and beast, like this one. Only not as dangerous and large. Not only that, that world was only a ranked-E world, meaning that it was a very simple world. So, making the Communication Doll was seen as Mysterious Magic, at that time.

As the owner of the Communication Doll, I had opened a business selling those dolls to every kingdom in that world- aside from my stores that I usually opened, so you can say that I was very rich from it. There are various sizes too. Small ones that can be used once or twice to large ones that can communicate long distance. I had made a couple of them that are exactly like wireless, protected and secure, a smartphone from the 36th Century of Earth.

The wooden doll in this living room was a medium-small size one. Specifically for private use. To connect from one doll to another, you need to use blood as the medium. This was why creating communication doll is a dark magic art. To make sure that voices reach from one end to another without interceptions, wind magic was used. It took some times for me to perfected this technique. To think that Tian-Prince Yui can make it too was both a surprise and yet not a surprise. It's just a tidbit annoying that this world doesn't such thing as privacy or copyright law.

I sit down on the one person-chair as I take out the teapot from my inventory space. What? Oh, the Storage Backpack? I already returned it. Since I plan to only rent it out when I am doing a mission or working, I didn't use it every day. Of course, I could just make one myself but I am too lazy to do it. And besides, if I made one for myself then Prince Yui will convince me to make one for him too. A matching pair... you can say. So, I won't.

I made some chamomile tea mixed with cinnamon. Hm. Taste great.

What? Soreness? The soreness from sex? Ah, it had already vanished. My body recovered super-fast so no worries. If not, there was no way that I would have survived this man's lovemaking.

"Shinichi, me too. Make me a cup too~" Prince Yui whined with puppy eyes as he pouted at me.

.... Like seriously, this man. Forget it. It's far too tiring to refused this man.

I take out another cup from my Invention Space as I poured the chamomile mixed cinnamon tea into it.

Sip. Yep. So good. Delicious. Since the cinnamon in this world was sweeter than the ones from Earth, I don't need to add any sugar or honey in it. It was already naturally sweet.

"Nee, Shinichi, can I buy some tea leaves from you?" Prince Yui asked with a tilt of his head.

I blinked at his question. "Why on Earth would you do that when you can just make your own?" I asked, completely serious. As a god, Tian Yuanle was far stronger than me. He can create more than just about anything. Such things as tea were easier than breathing for him. His power and knowledge of the Dao were that high. I just can't tell how many Dao does this man knows. I knew that he could create herbs plants from nothing. I knew that he's alchemist skills was high enough to create a world new world from nothing but Dao Laws and Forces. I know that he can be both a god of destruction and a god of creation. What else?

"And don't call me Shinichi in this world." I glared at him.

"Well, I can make green teas but I am not very skilled with creating other various tea favors." He answered. Was he ignoring me telling him to not call my real name here?

"Why don't we exchange them. If you could get me some Sencha, Gyokuro, Tencha, Matcha, Shincha, the Ichi, Ni, and San Series Bancha, and fukamushi sencha teas, Longjing tea, Liluochun tea, Maojian, La'an Melon seed tea, Junshan Yinzhen tea and Keemun tea then I can give you some other favours teas in exchange." I don't have a lot of green teas left since I drink them daily. And since I haven't made tea brushes farms in this world yet, I can't procure my own teas. Besides, with my little knowledge of how to actually grown tea brushes, the chances of success weren't very high. I need to slowly experiments with it. After all, it takes three years for a tea plant to mature from seed. So, I need to create a special zone or greenhouse for it. Or I could just go inside one of my External Spatial Space and do it there.

"Okay!" Prince Yui replied back happily as he continues to sip his cup of tea. I had to refill mine a couple of time. Yep, still delicious.

Hm? Oh, oh right. Novelle can't come in right now. I clapped my hands to reset the formation within my house. When the knights left, Prince Yui had probably restricted the entrance while we were having sex.

After all, it would be very bad if normal people like Novelle and Mayfill come close to us when we're having sex. Our control over our powers wasn't the best when we were that distracted. We probably won't notice if we had accidentally killed someone when we were doing it. So, Prince Yui's action was a greatly sighted one. And it was from experiences... I still remembered that because of this man, tens of my maids died for nothing. Of course, I create other bodies for them but their original bodies were so totally destroyed that it doesn't even leave a drop of blood behind.

A minute passed by and Novelle nervous and confusingly came inside. "S-Shirin-sama," She nervously greets me, completely ignoring Prince Yui. she's probably thinking that she did something wrong since she couldn't enter the house in the last two days. Ma, it's not good scaring the kid.

"Come in Novelle, sorry about the last two days. I was a little busy so I closed the formation within the house. Which was why you can't enter," I explain with a small smile on my face. Oi, Prince Yui, I can feel your stares and jealousy. Stop it!

"R-really? I d-didn't do anything wrong?" Novelle look both hopeful and fearful with a dash of relief on her expression. I nodded. Of course, Novelle didn't do anything wrong. This little girl was so cautious in working here that she wouldn't do anything wrong in fear of being abandoning or fired.

So, everything that I told her to do, she did it with a concise and preciseness that are more or less make her a very great little worker. She's royal and know it well enough that I let her control the money for the other orphans because I trusted her not to do anything she shouldn't do with it.

"You did nothing wrong, Novelle," I answered as I continue to sip my cup of tea. Novelle sigh out loud in relief.

"For now, could you go see if there's any cake left in the kitchen? If there is, served them," I said as I continue to drink my tea. Ah, cinnamon always calms me down. The natural sweetness within the cinnamon doesn't go well with cakes but I can just brew a new teapot for going with sweet cakes. Hm, which tea should I brew?

Chamomile and apple favor? Herbal tea? Red tea? White tea? Green Tea? Black tea? Or Decaf teas? Hmm, which one is good?

"Nee, Prince Yui, which teas do you want to drink with the cakes?" I asked, knowing that Novelle has found the extra cake slices inside the 'magic cooler' that I made.

"Hmm... Rose tea? Or maybe Cherry Tea? What about Peach tea?" This man... yep, he has a sweet tooth alright. The rose tea that he's talking about wasn't made on Earth, it was hand-made by me so it was sweeter and denser than the normal rose tea. The same applies to cherry tea and peach tea... Out of all the tea flavors that I had created, those naturally sweets and doesn't have honey cubes or slices were all favors teas.

The majority of them are infused with organic tea leaves that are highly antioxidants and not allergy triggered due to the removal of some certain component. So, not only are they healthier than other teas, they are all natural sweetener and does not make your guilty for drinking a lot of it. Daily.

Not that I care since I can't get fat even if I consume all the sugars in the world... And my metabolism and regeneration skills were so high that such things were impossible.

This was one of the reasons why Tian Yuanle loves my favors teas. As a Chinese Immortality God, things like sugars aren't something that they like to consume due to the accumulation of impurity within their bodies, making it harder for them to transcended/leveling up. Since my teas were all naturally sweetened without sugars, there was no trace of impurity within the teas at all. Only benefits with no hidden clause. Not to mention, these teas of mine have a large amount of spiritual qi and magic manique in them due to where they are cultivated.

When Novelle came back, she has with her four slices of two different cakes. Apple-mango fruit cake and the cinnamon flavored vanilla cream cake. Since I also have a very sweet tooth, but I don't really like it when my cakes are too sugary, I made all the cakes a tidbit sweeter using the natural sweetener contains within the fruits and cinnamon. Which mean that Prince Yui didn't need to hold back.

The rest of the day was spent looking after my farms and gardens, making sure that they are watered okay since the kids won't be here until tomorrow. Since I really don't want to cause any irregular effects over my farms, I have to restrain myself with a couple more Restriction Spells as I watered the gardens and farms. Just right after I finished watering everything and making sure that nothing's wrong with my fruits farm, the knights returned with a grimed expression on their face. Their aura surged with a gloominess that had confirmed my suspicion.

So, the mana pool's effects didn't get lessen even when that mermaid isn't there anymore. No, it got stronger? Since there was no one there to control the fusion rates of the pool anymore.

"Novelle, lead the knights to the guest room and inform Prince Yui that they are back," I said as I went to the kitchen, to see if there are any snacks left. I haven't made any today so we will have to see.

There are some cinnamon cookies and some rose cream left so I made some cinnamon rose flavored cookies.

When I got to the guest room, Novelle was pale with fear as she shivers in a corner. The reason? Prince Yui's darkening expression and the helpless look on the knight's faces. I just don't know if Novelle's expression is caused by the fear of the mana pool or from Prince Yui's aura... probably both.

"Novelle served the snacks and go back home to spend some times with your sister. Come back when it's time for lunch," I ordered her as I passed her the tray with the cookies. Novelle nervously did as I instructed before running away with tears in her eyes, causing a couple of the knights to be ashamed of themselves for scaring a little kid.

I sit down far away from Prince Yui, causing him to pout at me, which I ignored in favor of brewing a new pot of teas. This time, it is just plain green teas to go with the cookies, which was already sweet enough. The knights didn't dare to look at their prince's pouting face at all.

I bet that this was their first time seeing their royal highness Prince Yui acting so childish like this. This man was very serious at all times but for an unknown reason, whenever he sees me, he tends to acts childish... which can be both adorable and yet strangely irritated at times. He's no kid so even acting like so won't change my mind about this person.

He's a hard working only when it comes to things that interest him personally. Anything that he thinks was troublesome, he won't even look at it. Taking me and his relationship, for example. Because I intrigued his interest when we first met, this man has been following me for the past three worlds. That's 2,000 years or so of knowing each other. So, you can say that I know this man well enough to say that he's heartless, ruthless, merciless, cold, sadist, have no interest in things that normal people take interests in, dominating in all that he do, and the kind of man that I really don't want to be friend with since things like friends and family tie is nothing but empty words to him.

Tian Yuanle was a very cold man. He was cautious to a fault, merciless towards those that he didn't like and like the same, ruthless, heartless, cold-hearted, cold-blooded, uncaring to those that he has no interest in, vicious and can hold resentments the size of the universe.

However, once this man falls in love with someone, even the collapse of the universe will not be able to stop him. And if you betray him, then even if you are in another dimensional realm, different universe, different timeline, he would chase you to make your life a living, special, hell. You would wish that you were dead already.

That's just the kind of man Tian Yuanle was. This was why I would never place my heart into his hand. And this was also why I wouldn't accept his heart, either. He knew this. He knew that I know this. This was why he was still here, trying to court me with only 90% of his intention. Both he and I like our current situations. No one was placing one's heart into another's hand. Our trust toward each other can only be counted as physical. It was never emotional or spiritual.

Because he knew that I will not accept him as he was. He also knew that with a mere 2000 or so years of knowing each other, I might not hate him but I will not love him either. If there was ever a chance that I would fall in love with this man, then it wouldn't be in this world. It wouldn't be within the next 10,000 years, either.

I am pretty fond of him. I don't hate him. I don't love him either. He was not my enemy but he wasn't a trusted friend either. He was not a sex-friend, not a lover, not a boyfriend, or a family member but he was someone who I can trust my back too. Not my heart. Just my back.

So, whenever he wanted sex, I will stop him if I don't feel like it, regardless of how much our body and soul reacts. Therefore, in a case like our previous sex, it wouldn't make me hate him either, nor would it cause me to be soft-hearted. Because half-way thru, I got excited too and let him.

My heart had been tampered for so long that it turns harder than steel already. No matter how adorable this man acts like, no matter how pitiful he seems to like, it wouldn't cause my heart to waver that easily.

So, stop pouting!

The knights glance at me but I pretended that I didn't see it. They must've been scared of changes in their prince.

The room was quiet. Prince Yui was looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face while the knights were nervously looking between the two of us.

Ten minutes later, after we finished our teas and cookies, the knights all reported to Prince Yui with a grim expression and hopeless look in their eyes.

Like I thought, even when the mermaid wasn't inside that pool, the magic resides within it was still increasing. And because I had killed every monster inside that cave, it made it both easier for the knights to investigates and harder for them to find any clues as to why the mana pool formed there.

On their way toward that cave, they had encountered three waves of hordes from different monsters and beasts. Luckily, there was no Savage, Wild, or Magic Beasts. Only a small numbers of mutated beasts and a lot of normal monsters.

Two knights have light injuries and no casualty.

In other words, this knights order was very strong, the Elite within the Elites.

To be able to survive with little to no injuries from three encounter with hordes of mutated beasts wasn't just luck. It was no wondered why Novelle was so scared of them. Their aura and mannerism were like war-warrior, filled with bloodlust and intensively impressive. The smell of blood from their clothes and weapons was very strong too.

His Highness Prince Yui's expression was not good.

"Shin-chan," My lips twitch at the nickname, "do you know anything that could prevent the further spread of the mana from the pool?" Prince Yui asked.

I had thought that he was going to asked if I knew what cause the mana pool but instead, he asked for prevention instead.

I closed my eyes as I think. Hmmm. I don't know if the magic restriction formations that I had would work in this case since it is far too strong. It would probably turn the whole area into a Magical Maze if I use these Magic Restriction Formation...

'Bel-chan, give me a list of magic restriction spells that work short-term but have a wide area of effect.'

[Yes, Master.]

Restriction Spells, Level 50-80
Three Star Restriction Barrier
Three Star Restriction Barricade
Restriction of Mana Barrier
Magic Forest Barrier
The barrier of the Veinsodet
Restriction of Discontinuity
Five Triangles of Restrictions
Five Circles of Termination

Hmmm... for short term, that would mean... 12 months as the shortest? And 3 years as the longest for the spell within these level.

"The Five Triangle of Restriction spell can restrict the effects of the mana pool for 12 months. Aside from that, the Five Circle of Termination can close the mana circulated within the mana pool for 14 months." I answered Prince Yui.

"The Five Triangle of Restriction? Shin-chan, isn't that a forbidden spell?" Asked Prince Yui with a blank look in his eyes.

"What forbidden spell? That's only a low-level spell! Don't speak nonsense if you don't know what I'm talking about!" It wasn't like I was talking about the kind of restriction spells that Tian Yuanle knew of. The Five Triangle of Restriction spell was probably a forbidden spell within his knowledge as a god but it wasn't the spell that I am talking about.

"Ah, that spell. I thought that you were talking about the forbidden Five Triangle of Restriction spell..." Prince Yui smiles cheekily, brightly with no guilt in sight.

This man... Yep. He's a pain in the ass. I don't need to see the knights face to tell that their expression wasn't good.

Smirking, Prince Yui asked me for the spell's incantation and how to install it.

... Why do I suddenly feeling reluctant to give him this spell incantation?....

I told him anyway.

"Now, go away. Don't come back this year!" I said as I kicked out the prince and his knights. Prince Yui didn't even care as his face have a cheekily smile on it but the knights all look uncomfortable and offended.

"Bye, Shin-chan! I will be back in a week!" The prince waved at me as he went thru the gate of my property along with his knights.

"..." A week. He will be back after a week. Should I take on a couple missions so that I won't be here when he came back? Yeah, let's do that.

"Novelle," I called Novelle.

My voice wasn't that loud but because I imbued magic into my voice, Novelle can hear it from her house. Within a couple of minutes, she came to the living room where I was at.

"Shirin-sama? Do you need me for something?" Novelle asked with a small relief smile on her lips as she seen that the knights all are gone.

"Yes, I will be gone for the rest of this week so I want you to take care of the other kids with everything else. You don't need to cook since I will leave the cooked food in the Ice-Storage toolbox, you just have to heat it up. Just in case, I am also leaving some medicines, potions, and magic stones in case of emergency. You remember the safety precautions procedures that I made you went thru right? Good. I will be cooking now so go back home and spend some times with your sister. Your mother is coming back soon. After that, you can come to clean the kitchen," I instructed her.

Novelle nodded dutifully as she went back to her house, which was next to the hot spring that I made.

In the kitchen, I made a couple of large pots of tomato basil soups with goblin minced meat, another two large pots of noodle soup with vegetables from this world, a long white rabbit skewers with barbecue sauces and ground herb, couples of fresh loaves of breads with herbs and honey, and for desserts, two large raspberry sorbet terrine and two pack of cookies for snacks.

This was only enough for me to eat in a day but it would be enough for the kids to last a week. Just in case, I made another pot of fresh goblin soup with lemon juice and vegetables along with two long- 24 inches- loaves of white bread.

I wrote down the schedule for what to serve on what day and glued it to the Ice-Storage toolbox so Novelle can see it. Right now, Novelle can only read up to certain words so I also make sure to put small pictures next to the menu for her to see too.

This was for the kids. For Novelle, her food was slightly different.

Oh, there's still white bread for her, along with the tomato basil soup with minced goblin meat. But this was only for her breakfast, for lunch, she has a choice between three different kinds of sandwiches. And for dinner, there was pasta in three different kinds of sauces and two other different kinds of bread. Since she doesn't eat as much as the other kids, she tends to take them home to share with her mothers.

I made enough food to last for a whole 14 days for them just in case I was not back by then. I have a feeling that I might not be back by then, so making this much food was a given.

Accepting quests so that I won't be back when Prince Yui was here was all good and all but the actual reason was that I really want some sushi.

Since I am going to go get some ice element fish, I might not be back in time. Who knows?

Or I might not be back at all, at least until I know for sure that Prince Yui went home already. Just for precaution, I left enough ingredients for another week of foods for Novelle to cooks them some simple meal and some money just in case.

8