Chapter 14: Where bocket mann.
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

===========================================================================================

(Third Person POV)

A boy, standing in the yard, looking for someone. A Bucket Man for precise.

Since he couldn't find the Bucket Man, he left the yard, T-posing to the class creepily. Like, moving with no animation. It's creepy af.

2 Scavengers is watching from afar. Each of them wields an M249.

"So, that's the school. When do we start attacking?"

"I don't know, i don't want to go there"

"Why?"

"Bro, we have supplies. Why should we go there?"

"Well apparently, these people supplied us because they want us to attack that school."

"Oh, i thought it's free."

*Slaps his head* "Of course not, dumbass. Did you think they supplied us because they're generous?"

*Scratches his own head* "Euh... Yes?"

*Deadpan* "Stupid"

"Shut up, i killed more agents than you."

*Triggered* "Oh, is that so?"

The two of them were ready for a battle. Each of them raised their M249.
They got stopped by someone, unfortunately.

"Stop it, both of you"

*Both of them answers* "Boss!"

"They've sent us a message, tell everyone about this"

"Got it, boss"

"The Cultist and the Reikgon will join the attack."

*Both of them were surprised*

"Wait, what!? A-Are you sure, boss?"

"Of course. You don't believe me?"

"N-No, it's just..."

"Just stay away from them, shoot them if necessary. Now go."

They both run to their base, delivering the message to the other scavengers
The so-called "Boss" turns his head to the school, gazing at the school for a moment.

"Heroes school, huh? Let's see if they deserve that title." *Smirk*

===============================================================================================

 

What's the fourth subject again?

I kinda forgot the subject schedule, i should've taken a photo of it. 

So uhh... After the Japanese course or... After the computer tech course?

Okay so, before i got pushed and taken to this universe, i saw an MHA timeline. Says that the timeline was based on Japanese high school terms. The comment - if i'm not wrong - said Emergency Exit Lida happened on Tuesday. The day after that is Wednesday.

That... Uhh... Yesterday wasn't Tuesday, today wasn't Wednesday.

I'm pretty sure that timeline is unofficial. I can't rely on it anymore.

 

Alright, time to focus. All Might has arrived everyone.

Eh... Aizawa?

 

 

"For today's hero lessons, I and All Might will be the supervisor for you guys, with another person."

Chat and mutters blew up in the class, glad it's low and quiet.

One of the students raised his hand. "Sensei! What are we going to do?"

Aizawa pulls out a card saying the word "Rescue" With blue-cyan bold letters. "Disaster, shipwreck, and others. A rescue training"

Nearly most of the class mutters rescue training quietly. Seriously guys, don't react easily. There's other hero's training, not just this.

"My hands are itchy!"

Just scratch it, you don't need to punch someone. Idiot.

"Oy, i'm not done yet. This time, you can decide to wear a costume or not,"

Aizawa presses a button on the remo- Wait, where did you get that, Aizawa?

"Since your costume might slow you down instead."

Costume. Mm... I don't think i have that. If you're talking about my casual clothes, then that's a costume.

"This training will be held outside the school. So, we're gonna take the bus. That's all, get ready."

 

With his talking over, he left the class. And right after he ends his speech, everyone gets up, preparing for the practice.

I don't, however. I feel like my legs don't want to move, me either. 

 

Most of the students have been prepared. And i think i'm gonna get irritated for a moment.

"Alf-san, why aren't you preparing?"

I turn my head to see Deku, asking me about my laziness. He's not preparing either, why is he asking me?

"How about you? You're not-" *Sees Deku's hands wrapped in white gloves* "Oh ok, never mind. Understandable. I'm already prepared, Deku."

"What do you mean? Why don't you wear your blue uniform?"

Can you please go somewhere, Deku? Wait a second.

"Blue uniform? What do you mean?"

"You know... The blue jacket you wear with this trousers." *Points his finger to my trousers*

"... Did you mistake someone? I never wear a blue uniform, at least not here." *Realizes* "Oh hang on, let me just..."

I secretly launch TF2 and choose Scout. I noticed that the school uniform turned blue, suddenly. There's smoke covering my uniform.

Slowly, i felt the uniform was taken off from me, replaced with something like a hoodie or jacket. Ahh~ This is why there's smoke around me when i use the Sticky Jumper on the Quirk Apprehension test.

"This?"

"Yes, this one! How did you do that!?" *Leans in*

I lean back. He's pretty excited to hear something about my quirk. Definitely.

"Well, it's my quirk. So?" 

Technically, this isn't my quirk. Since i only launched a game that makes me able to do Trickstab.

"Eh? i thought your quirk was just spawning explosive tool. So you can change your clothes color?"

"Yeah, something like that. Can we just get to the bus now?" *Irritated*

"A-Ah yeah, sorry."

We all made our way out. And gladly, he stopped asking.

 

 

After reaching the bus, we waited for a moment. I don't know what we're waiting for, but i'm chilling.

So, since Lida is the new Prefect of my class, he whistles and gives a command to make 2 straight lines. Everyone headed into the bus after that.

I got the back-row seat, away from the others. It's pretty empty, i'm comfortable with this spot. Besides, the air here is pretty cool.

Also, i think i haven't...zzzz. Ah yea... I haven't told you guys that... There's...

Zzzzzzz... *Fell asleep*

===========================================================================================

0