Frost Sword, Saint Caroline
498 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Butler Bob's words broke the last trace of fantasy in Claude's heart. Miss Caroline was really planning to sacrifice his sword to him, right? Didn't he just break off the engagement once?

As for becoming her inner demon along the way to swordsmanship?

Why doesn't he believe it so much?

"Master, I suggest you run away. Do you think you should have someone prepare it for you now?"

The butler, Bob, had a look of sympathy on his face. His young master was in such a miserable condition that even if he broke off the engagement, he could give up a sword master. This bad luck... no one can compare with him.

Claude turned around and looked up. He looked at the housekeeper, Bob, and said, "Run away? What way to run? Are you crazy that Dad wants to live in a two-person world with my mother? I am his biological son. At this time, he first wants to What I should do is find someone to deal with Caroline, rather than letting me run away."

Thinking of his silly father, who wanted to send him away from the city lord's mansion a few years ago, Claude felt helpless. In his father's heart, his status was far inferior to that of his mother.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have let him run away as soon as he got the news.

As one of the three princes of the empire, his father's power is still extremely strong. If he really wants to deal with a sword master, it will not be difficult.

Therefore, it is impossible to run away, even in this life.

He wouldn't let his silly old man get his wish.

As for Caroline, he felt that Caroline might have misunderstood him.

A girl with a cold and unsmiling temperament is a sensible girl.

He believed that as long as the misunderstanding between him and Caroline was resolved tomorrow, the two of them would still be friends in the future.

Thinking of this, Claude no longer panicked but instead looked forward to his meeting with Caroline tomorrow.

"Bob, the black tea produced in Hongwusen is good. Let me brew a pot and send it to you."

"Yes, but... Master, if you don't run away, how are you going to deal with Miss Caroline's revenge tomorrow?"

Claude's lips curled up, and a beautiful smile appeared on his handsome and fair face. "It's very simple: convince people with reason."

Butler Bob: "???"

To convince people with reason?

Isn't it because money convinces people?

Doesn't the young master like to use money to solve problems?

"Master, besides the black tea produced in Hongwusen, what else do you need?"

"No, you go down and do your work."

Butler Bob put his right hand on his chest, bowed slightly to Claude, then turned around and left with a smile.

Watching Bob leave, Claude poured a cup of black tea, looked at the flowers and plants planted in the garden, smelled the fragrance of the flowers and plants, listened to the chirping of the birds, and enjoyed the softness of the breeze on his face. He seemed to have become a part of the backyard.

"Tao follows nature..."

Claude groaned softly and merged into the back garden, and a bird flew from a distance and landed on his shoulder.

The flying butterflies also left the flowers and plants one after another, flew into the pavilion, and danced around Claude.

The flowers and plants became active; they laughed and welcomed the new 'members' with their own unique words.

__________________________________________

In Cordero City, in the Square of the God of Storms, a girl wearing silver armor suddenly raised her head and looked in the direction of the city lord's palace.

That direction is the City Lord's Mansion.

There are strong men in the City Lord's Mansion who can touch the laws of heaven and earth. It seems that his letter of war has aroused the interest of a certain strong man in the City Lord's Mansion.

Caroline shook her long silver hair behind her, and her cold white face showed a hint of heat. Being able to fight against a strong man who touched the laws of heaven and earth should make her swordsmanship even better.

She reached out and touched the big sword behind her. "Frost sword, it seems there will be a fierce battle waiting for us tomorrow."

Frost, the name of the sword behind her, is her partner and comrade-in-arms.

Her name is Caroline, and she came back this time not only to deal with the annulment of the engagement but also to sharpen her sword.

In the past five years of training with her master, her strength has improved by leaps and bounds, and she has never encountered a barrier at all. It was not until she was promoted to Sword Master that she encountered the so-called bottleneck in her training.

There was something wrong with her state of mind.

The person who caused problems with her state of mind and sword heart was none other than Claude, the son of one of the Three Dukes of the Empire.

Five years ago, her engagement was broken off by Claude. On that day, the young man broke off his engagement with her with the words "the two of them are not from the same world", making her the laughing stock of the empire and a sinner who brought shame to the Edward family.

Now, five years later, she is back, and she wants the son of the Grand Duke to feel the humiliation she suffered back then.

Tomorrow, she would make the words Claude used to break off the engagement with her come true and let him know that the two of them were indeed not from the same world.

Tomorrow, will he kneel in front of her and cry bitterly? Or will he kneel before her and repent? Or will he beg her to marry him?

Thinking of Claude's embarrassed appearance tomorrow, a hint of joy appeared on Caroline's cold face.

She would not kill Claude to sacrifice the sword; she just wanted to see Claude crying and crying in embarrassment in front of her.

Speaking of which, Claude's reputation in Cordero City doesn't seem to be very good. Five years ago, his reputation was not very good. Five years later, his reputation seems to be even worse.

Thinking of this, Caroline retracted her gaze towards the City Lord's Mansion and wandered around the Square of the God of Storms.

_____________________________________

Late at night, the city lord's mansion.

In the magnificent castle hall, the handsome Simon sat on the leather sofa with a glass of red wine. Opposite him was butler Bob, who was wearing a tuxedo and white gloves.

"Bob, sit down and have a drink with me."

Simon's magnetic voice sounded. Bob heard the words, took off the white gloves on his hands, bowed and saluted, and sat down opposite Simon. He picked up a glass of poured red wine and took the initiative to touch Simon. "Master, it seems that the young master has no intention of running away. Look, do you want me to see Miss Caroline tonight?"

Simon Raiden is one of the three princes of the Odin Empire and the father of Claude.

When Simon heard Bob's words, he looked up at Bob and shook his head at him with a smile. "What are you going to do? This matter is between their juniors. Why do we old guys get involved?"

"Master, Miss Caroline is not what she used to be. She is a real swordsman. If Miss Caroline really hurts the young master tomorrow, then..."

To be continued...

13