Claude, but you still remember me, Caroline?
481 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That girl from the Edward family won't be so unwise. She just wants Claude to taste the humiliation she suffered back then. She won't really kill my stupid son to sacrifice the sword. After all, she doesn't want to see the Edward family destroyed by me."

"The Sword Master...she is not the only Sword Master in the empire."

Simon doesn't mind if Caroline seeks revenge on his son. Revenge is okay, but if he wants to kill his son, then Caroline must be prepared to die in Cordero City.

His good-for-nothing son can endure hardship and humiliation, but if anyone wants to kill his son, don't blame him for turning his back on him.

It's okay to beat his son, but if he kills his son, then the other party must be prepared to die here. This is Simon's attitude.

Although his son is a good-for-nothing and a bit mentally retarded, he is still his son. He did not raise his son to be slaughtered by others.

When the housekeeper Bob heard Simon's words, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly. The son said that his father was a fool, and his father said that his son was a loser. Should the relationship between the master and the young master be reconciled? Or should I say bad?

"Master, what do you mean, we don't do anything? Just wait and see what happens?"

Simon picked up the wine bottle, poured wine for Bob, and poured another glass for himself. He nodded, "Yes, just wait and see." At this point, Simon showed a look of regret on his face, "I discovered that back then. This little girl from the Edward family is extraordinary, so she arranged a marriage for Claude, but when the good-for-nothing became an adult, she came directly to the house to break off the engagement. Now, five years later, she came to take revenge."

"Master, I don't think the young master can be entirely blamed for this matter. After all, the young master had good intentions back then and didn't want Miss Caroline to become a victim of a political marriage. Well, that's probably it."

Butler Bob defended his young master. Of course, the young master said this to him.

"Political marriage?" Simon, who was leaning on the sofa with his legs crossed, heard a trace of disdain on his handsome face. "That good-for-nothing son will make excuses for himself. He clearly wants to eat everything and doesn't want to be responsible. Bob, I saw with my own eyes that Claude pushed that little girl from the Edward family to the ground and kissed her wildly." (lol)

Bob, who had just taken a sip of red wine, was stunned, pressed to the ground, and kissed wildly. When has the young master ever done such a thing? Why hasn't he seen it?

"Master... what you said... is true?"

"I've seen it with my own eyes, and I've seen it more than once. Let me tell you, Bob, not only Caroline, but all the girls who have been engaged to Claude in recent years have been kissed by him in various positions."

"Caroline was pushed to the ground and kissed by him."

"Alyssa was pressed against a tree and kissed by him."

"Tina, uh...it seems like Tina kissed him on her own initiative."

Butler Bob: "???"

Hearing the master's words, he fell into self-doubt. Is the person in the master's mouth really his young master?

Why doesn't he believe it so much?

The young master is a man who can send the girl who is sent to his bed intact. How would such a person take the initiative to kiss a girl?

I'm afraid your eyes are dazzled, right?

Bob thought in his mind.

"Hey, Bob, I can tell by the look on your face that you don't believe it. To be honest, if I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it either. Even though my good-for-nothing son said it was an accident, I don't believe it."

"Accident?" A look of doubt appeared on Bob's slightly older face.

"Well, it was an accident. He said he tripped over a stone and threw both him and Caroline into the ground. Then kissed her passionately. It was an accident."

Simon spread his hands and smiled a little obscenely. He kissed another girl and still found such a poor excuse. The most disgusting thing is that you even kissed her and still had the nerve to break off the engagement. If he were Caroline, he wouldn't be able to swallow this breath.

Therefore, he could understand that Caroline came to seek revenge.

"Hey, it's almost eleven o'clock? I have to go and warm up the bed. Bob, you should go back and rest early."

After saying this, Simon drank the red wine in his glass, got up and hurried back to the bedroom to warm the bed. His wife would take care of him if he was late.

When Bob saw his master running upstairs, he opened his mouth and suppressed the words "It's summer" in his mouth.

The master is the famous 'Storm God' outside, but at home...well, he is the well-behaved little kitten in the lady's arms.

This kind of feeling... is pretty good.

After a while, Bob drank all the red wine in the glass, put away the wine glasses and red wine on the coffee table, and then stood up and left.

Walking out of the castle hall, Bob looked up at the night sky. Tonight... the moon was bright and the stars were sparse. Tomorrow was probably going to be another sunny day.

Whispering in his heart, Bob went back to his residence to rest.

In the night sky, not far from the City Lord's Mansion, Caroline, wearing silver armor, flapped the silver-white wings on her back and looked down at the City Lord's Mansion below.

She didn't want to give Claude a chance to escape overnight. Tonight, she would keep staring at the City Lord's Mansion until dawn.

Claude, who was cared about by Caroline, was currently wearing a pair of shorts, lying on the comfortable big bed, and sleeping soundly. He didn't know if he had a nightmare. He frowned in his sleep, not knowing what he was dreaming about.

A nightmare.

Early the next morning, Claude, who was still sleeping, suddenly felt a biting chill. He opened his eyes, turned over and looked at the ceiling.

It was a bit arrogant to announce her arrival in this way early in the morning, and her hostility towards him was too obvious.

Thirty years in the east of the river, thirty years in the west of the river, the protagonist who does not bully the incompetent girl is here; she is Miss Caroline! ! !

After silently shouting a protagonist's declaration for Caroline's appearance in his heart, Claude got up and washed up. This was his fate, he couldn't escape, he had to face it.

After washing up, he put on a custom-made blue-gray robe, tied up his long flaxen hair with a smooth wooden stick, put on his black canvas shoes, tidied himself up in the mirror, Claude opened the bedroom door and walked out.

"Master, Miss Caroline is here."

Outside the door, housekeeper Bob saw Claude and bowed.

"Well, I feel it. I can still feel the biting cold in the hot summer. Only the Caroline Sword Master who can cause weather phenomena, can do it. Is she waiting for me in the main hall of the castle now?"

Bob, the butler with a slicked back hair, shook his head, "No, Miss Caroline is waiting for you at the gate of the City Lord's Mansion."

Upon hearing this, Claude nodded slowly. It seemed that Miss Caroline had not been blinded by hatred.

He also knew not to enter the city lord's mansion with murderous intent.

"Let's go and eat first. Otherwise, after today, I don't know if I can have breakfast from the chef in my house."

"Master, you are overthinking. I will not let you encounter any accident."

"Really? If I remember correctly, it seems like it's all his fault that I'm going through what I'm going through today, right? If he hadn't betrothed me when he saw a cute girl, how would I be where I am today?"

The housekeeper, Bob, was speechless. It was really like this. Over the years, the master really settled on the young master when he saw a cute girl. Fortunately, after so many years, Miss Caroline has grown up to this point.

Is this a blessing in misfortune?

To be continued...

14