You are the world-destroying demon star
469 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Alchemy Guild of the Empire would be happy to sell this face to Archduke Claude.

But what happened to the purple-gold sun between his eyebrows?

Is there any artifact that can be integrated into the human body?

This is impossible!

She had never heard of it!

It's not an artifact...then...could it be...

Caroline's mind recalled what her master had said before she came to Cordero City. Her master said that an extraterrestrial demon star fell twenty years ago and reincarnated into a human being. If she encounters someone with a special mark on their body in the future, they must be killed!

The Demon star fell and was reincarnated as a human being. Most of the powerful people on Canglan Continent knew this news.

Twenty years ago, the astrologers of the Astrology Hall discovered that the magic star outside the territory had fallen, and immediately gathered several god-level astrologers to perform divination. The results of this divination greatly changed the expressions of the several god-level astrologers.

Because the divination result only has four words: The devil star that destroys the world!

The astrologers of the Astrology Hall immediately informed some of the powerful people on the mainland, as well as the five major empires, the Divine Court and other forces on the mainland, of the matter. The Astrology Hall also informed them.

Because of this incident, all children born twenty years ago were sent to the Divine Court or other powerful institutions for registration and examination.

Unfortunately, no abnormal children were found at that time. Later, the astrologers from the Astrology Hall expanded the scope to include ethnic groups other than the human race.

Elves, orcs, dragons and other alien races have also been included in the monitoring list.

This incident caused a great sensation back then, and this was what her master told her.

Before she left, her master did not forget to tell her that if she encounters a twenty-year-old human or alien with special marks on her body, she must capture, control, or kill them.

Caroline looked at the purple-gold sun between Thunder's eyebrows, and her golden eyes instantly became cold and sharp.

Claude: Twenty years old.

There is a purple-gold sun manifesting between his eyebrows. It is said that he cannot practice fighting spirit or meditate and likes to wear strange clothes, but he blocked a blow from the Frost Sword.

Even if he possesses an enchanted autonomous guardian artifact, it is extremely suspicious.

Could he be the demon star that fell from outside the territory? If so, then does the result of the astrologer's divination mean that one day in the future, he will bring a terrible disaster to the Canglan Continent?

[After all, you and I are not from the same world].

For some reason, the words Claude said to her on the day he broke off the engagement suddenly appeared in Caroline's mind.

[You and I are not from the same world after all]. Did Claude's words back then mean that he was a demon star? Will this world be destroyed one day?

And she, in his eyes, is just a girl who may die at any time, so why would he break off the engagement without hesitation?

So he doesn't care about a girl's dignity and honor?

After all, who cares what a dead man thinks?

Caroline read over and over in her mind what Claude had said to her when they broke off their engagement five years ago. The more she read it, the colder the look on her face became.

It was obviously a sunny day, but the door of the city lord's mansion was covered with frost, and the temperature suddenly dropped to dozens of degrees below zero.

Fortunately, the guards guarding the City Lord's Mansion had withdrawn early in the morning; otherwise, they would have been injured by the bone-cold sword intent.

Claude, covered by the immortal golden bell, was completely insensitive, but he could feel the increasingly cold chill and sword intent on Caroline.

It seems that Caroline, who has become a sword master, will not give him a chance to resolve the misunderstanding. In this case, he can only bite the bullet and fight with Caroline.

He originally didn't want to expose himself prematurely, but now it seems that he can't.

But this is good because it just lets his stubborn father know that his son is not really a loser.

But the man who is his father is an asshole—an asshole dad who just wants to give birth to a precious grandson for the family as soon as possible.

He became a little angry when he thought of what his father had said to him, saying that his son could not be counted on in this life, and now he just wanted to raise an excellent grandson.

Tsk, let me show you your son's true strength this time.

A fighting spirit emerged from the depths of Caude's blue eyes. He had never underestimated the power system of this world.

After all, the power system of this world is linked to the myth system. After being reincarnated into such a world, he originally just wanted to quietly cultivate the legendary realm. Now it seems that he may have to show off his talents in advance.

Pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger. Show weakness to the enemy?

nonexistent.

He didn't want to show his strength before because it was not necessary. As the son of the Grand Duke of the Empire, no one dared cause trouble for him.

Now, since Caroline insists on fighting him, let's fight. If she loses, she will probably beat her up. If she wins, the one who gets beaten will naturally be Caroline.

As his mind wandered, when Claude was determined to fight Caroline, the illusory purple-gold golden bell outside his body suddenly solidified a lot.

Seeing this scene, Caroline's golden pupils shrank suddenly. "Claude, I didn't expect you to hide it so deeply."

"Hide? You..."

"You are the demon star!"

"Gah?"

The words were interrupted by Caroline. Claude was feeling uncomfortable. As a result, Caroline followed up and said this to him again.

Demon star?

How could he be a demon star?

He is just a reincarnation, not a demon star.

"Miss Caroline, I am not a demon star. I am just a noble son who was born into a powerful family. If Miss Caroline can avenge her past, I will be satisfied, but if you want to give me an unwarranted identity, sorry, I refuse."

When Caroline heard this, her eyes flickered. Just now, when she said that Claude was a magic star, two extremely powerful auras suddenly rose up in the city lord's palace and locked onto her directly.

Saint level!

There are two saint-level powerhouses in the city lord's palace: a sword master and a magic saint.

Before, she was not sure whether Claude was the reincarnation of the Demon Star, but now she had the answer in her mind.

To be continued...

12