Son, when will you wake up?
405 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"..."

Claude  was quite speechless. There was a vision in the sky when he was born, and he was the reincarnation of the Demon Star? Isn't this logic too absurd?

Also, what visions of heaven and earth could he have when he was born? Purple air coming from the east? Lotus growing in the void? A golden flower falling from the sky?

Is it possible? These visions of heaven and earth only appear when a saint is born. Does he have the qualifications of a saint?

No!

On the contrary, he has the demeanor that a villain should have. He broke off the engagement, his fiancée is extremely talented, and he has become a sword master after five years of training. Now he is being slapped in the face by his fiancée. No matter how he looks at it, he has followed the script of a villain.

Too bad.

Not to mention that there is a reincarnation of a demon star on his head now. Can he not know whether he is the reincarnation of a demon star?

He was a Taoist priest in his previous life. How could he become a demon star after his reincarnation?

"Dad, you don't really think that I am the reincarnation of the Demon Star, do you?" Claude sighed, worried about his father's IQ. If he were the reincarnation of the Demon Star, would he live quietly in the City Lord's Mansion for twenty years?

"I'm not sure if you are the reincarnation of the Demon Star, but it is true that on the day you were born, the purple-gold sun between your eyebrows suddenly shone brightly. In addition, flocks of birds appeared in the sky above our City Lord's Mansion, and above the sky, purple energy surged, and besides the reincarnation of the Demon Star, who else could cause such strange phenomena in the world?"

Simon looked at Claude with a complicated expression. He never dreamed that his son would be the reincarnation of the demon star. However, even if his son was the reincarnation of the Demon Star, so what?

He is still the son of Simon Raiden, and he is still the heir to the title of Grand Duke. Whoever dares to harm his son will be allowed to disappear from this world.

Even the Divine Court and the Astrology Palace would not even think of harming his son.

Caroline... If Caroline hadn't changed her story in time to let Claude propose to her, Caroline would probably be a dead person now.

Simon was not afraid of offending the powerful and the Divine Court, but he did not want to cause a war if his family could continue to live peacefully.

Caroline's words: Since she wanted her son to propose to her, well, he agreed. After the proposal, it would be up to him to see if his son could make Caroline pregnant within a short period of time.

"Son, for the first time in twenty years, your mother used the power to change your will. It was because of this that she didn't want the news that you were the reincarnation of the Demon Star to spread, even if it was a suspicion, so if Caroline tomorrow After agreeing to the proposal, you have to get her pregnant within a short period of time.”

"When she is pregnant with your child, even if she finds out that you are the reincarnation of the Demon Star, she will not publicize it. Also, when you attack her with tenderness, you have to be wary of her. The purpose of her asking you to propose is probably to stay with you to confirm whether you are the reincarnation of the Demon Star."

Simon's guess about Caroline's thoughts was quite accurate. As one of the three princes of the empire, he was as good as anyone at understanding people's hearts.

Of course, he was also very good at plotting and scheming.

When Claude heard his father's sincere words, he couldn't laugh or cry. Others had not yet confirmed whether he was the reincarnation of the Demon Star, but his father just accepted that he was the reincarnation of the Demon Star.

Dad, do you hope that your son will be the reincarnation of the Demon Star? Still don’t want your son to be the reincarnation of the Demon Star?

"Dad, you and my mother are overthinking. How could I be a reincarnation of the Demon Star when I'm such a loser? Don't think too much. Don't let people send girls to my room all the time in the future, and don't keep eating my meals." There are aphrodisiacs in it, and don’t tell the chef to let me eat kidneys all the time. I’m not the reincarnation of a demon star; I’m just a slightly special mortal.”

Claude smiled and comforted his father. Of course, he also reminded his father not to keep doing those messy things. He was young and did not need those tiger and wolf medicines.

Not only has he been a womanizer these years, but it is simply because the immortal Golden Sun Bell has not yet reached the Great Perfection in cultivation. After reaching the Great Perfection, he will find a young lady to spend time with.

Simon's mouth twitched slightly when he heard this. Although your father has always called you a loser, how can you say such things with a calm expression?

You are the son of the Grand Duke and the heir who will inherit the title of Grand Duke in the future. How can your mother and I safely pass on the title of Grand Duke to you if you are like this?

Thinking of this, Simon looked up at the sky at a 45-degree angle. He tried not to let himself be sad. "Son, tell Daddy that you are not a loser, but the man who pretends to be a pig and eats the tiger as the bard said. Magic Star.”

"..."

Claude held his head; he never said that he was a good-for-nothing loser from beginning to end. Forget it; since his father said so, let's satisfy his fantasy.

"Okay, dad, actually I am not a loser, but a strong man who pretends to be a pig and eats the tiger. Well, not a magic star."

After finishing speaking, Claude pointed his right hands together into a sword and waved at the bluestone road outside the city lord's palace, and purple sword energy flashed away.

After showing his hand, he stopped and said, "How about it? This should prove that I'm not a loser, right?"

Simon, who was looking up at the sky at a 45-degree angle, caught a glimpse of the purple sword aura from the corner of his eye. He lowered his head instantly and saw a straight crack suddenly appear on the road outside the city lord's palace. Seeing this scene, Simon nodded with satisfaction: "The sword energy is sharp and solid, and coupled with your handsome hand-raising gesture, it's not bad. It's good to use the artifact your mother equipped you with to show your'strong' style."

Simon suddenly felt that his son was no longer such a loser. At least he could use artifacts to show off his extraordinary talents.

Claude, who smiled very reservedly, heard Simon's words, and the smile on his face suddenly froze.

Show yourself with artifacts?

That sword energy just now was his true strength! It wasn’t inspired by some artifact!

"Dad, that's the sword energy I cultivated. It was not inspired by a divine weapon. Please, you silly old man, please see it clearly!"

"Have you developed a fighting spirit?" Simon asked.

Claude was speechless, and he shook his head and said, "No."

"Then you can meditate and condense the elemental spirits in your body?"

Claude continued to shake his head. "No."

Simon smiled, walked up to Claude, and patted him on the shoulder, saying, "Son, actually, you don't need to be too impatient. When you awaken the power of the magic star, the whole world will tremble under your feet, so... please give me a grandson as soon as possible. If one day you awaken the power of the Demon Star and happen to be defeated and killed by a powerful person in this world, I can also train your grandson and let him avenge you."

Claude: "..."

"Study the functions of those artifacts carefully and strive to use them skillfully. By the way, the next emperor of the empire may be an empress. I want you to marry her and then let my future grandson taste what it feels like to be an emperor. What do you think?"

To be continued...

13