Chapter 22 – Tony and Peter VS Hulk
484 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you like the story and want to see more, take a look at my Patreon, where you'll find several chapters ahead of the public. And you'll also be helping me reach my dream of being a full-time writer.

Meanwhile, Peter continued to ensure that civilians were safe. He used his webs to create protective barriers, directing people to safe areas and preventing unstable buildings from collapsing on them.

Back in the fight, Hulk began to dismantle the Hulkbuster, tearing apart each piece of it. Peter, seeing this, had an idea. He grabbed a car with his webs and launched it in Hulk's direction, causing him to be thrown away.

"All right, now I definitely have your attention. Focus on me"

Peter said, approaching Tony.

"Veronica, lend a hand here, please"

Tony said, calling a structure that was flying in the sky, from which several pieces emerged and went to the armor. They started replacing the damaged pieces of the Hulkbuster's arm.

"Kid!"

Tony said quickly, looking at Peter, as the arm of the armor was being completed.

"You can talk"

Peter replied with a suspicious look at Tony.

"Keep the Hulk busy for a few seconds while I fix my armor's arm"

Tony said seriously, looking at Pete.

"I knew it, now it's up to me to stop that green thing"

Peter said ironically, directing his attention to a pizza truck nearby.

Determined to keep the Hulk occupied, Peter swung on his webs toward the pizza truck. He knew he didn't have the Hulk's immense strength, but he relied on his agility and intelligence to face the challenge.

Hulk, now very enraged, began to run towards Peter with a deafening roar. Peter, seeing Hulk approaching, lifted the pizza truck and threw it in Bruce's direction.

Peter's attack with the pizza truck proved to be effective, momentarily stopping Hulk in his charge. Tony watched in admiration as Peter's strategy worked. However, despite being stunned, the Hulk was not defeated.

"That's it, kid"

Tony said, watching the scene.

After receiving the attack, Bruce managed to free himself. Tony, realizing that Hulk had gotten up and was approaching, fired an energy blast in his direction.

As soon as the last piece of the armor arrived, Tony didn't hesitate any longer, and with a powerful crash, the fists of the Hulkbuster and the Hulk collided in an explosion of unimaginable strength. The collision generated a massive shockwave that swept everything in its path, debris flying into the air, and the earth trembling. The force of the impact seemed unbelievable, and for a moment, the world around them seemed to be collapsing.

Hulk tried to jump on Tony, but Tony managed to knock him down and hold him. With one hand, he restrained the Hulk, while with the other, he began punching his face continuously.

"Time for a nap, big guy. Sleep, sleep, sleep"

Tony taunted as he continued to punch Hulk's face.

Hulk, even after taking multiple punches to the face, found an opening and managed to grab the Hulkbuster's hand. Tony Stark reacted quickly, locking Hulk's hand into the armor and taking off with him struggling.

"Okay, let's take this battle to a safer place, where you don't put civilians' lives at risk!"

Tony said as he tried to take Hulk out of the city.

Hulk, not wanting to cooperate with Tony, ended up pushing them into a building.

"Oh, no, not there, big guy"

Tony grumbled as the Hulkbuster and the Hulk collided with the building, causing even more devastation.

Inside the collapsing building, the battle between Iron Man in the Hulkbuster and the Hulk reached new levels of destruction. Walls were demolished, structures collapsed, and debris flew in all directions. Tony was determined to take Hulk away from the city and prevent further harm to civilians.

Outside, Peter watched it all with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, no"

Peter said, shooting a web toward the building.

Tony began to press Hulk against a wall, but he kept struggling.

"Come on, Bruce, help me help you"

Tony said as he watched an elevator open up behind him. And to avoid further tragedy, he threw a sleeping pill in Bruce's face, which didn't do much good. To make matters worse, the Hulk propelled himself into the wall and kicked the armor, throwing Tony Stark backwards and causing the elevator behind him to plummet.

Tony, realizing that Hulk wouldn't give him a chance to save the people trapped inside the elevator, shouted Peter's name, who was still down there.

"Parker!"

"Mark it, spit it out on the ground, I'm on my way"

Peter said, looking up.

After saying those words, Peter shot his web toward the building and propelled himself upward to reach the top more quickly. As soon as he got up there, he shot a web toward the elevator, holding it.

"Let's go, folks! The express has reached its destination. Everyone out"

Peter said playfully, trying to ease the near-death atmosphere they had just experienced.

The passengers inside the elevator hurriedly descended and ran into the building in search of a safe place. As for Tony, the Hulk had managed to escape, throwing Tony out of the building. Tony, seeing Banner free and no one around, spotted Peter with the elevator and had an idea.

"Elevator, Parker"

Tony said simply, looking at Peter, who instantly understood the message.

Peter lifted the elevator with his webs and threw it on top of the Hulk.

"Take this, big green guy, and don't forget, kids... what goes down, comes up"

Peter said, turning his head and looking forward.

Seeing that the attack had worked, Stark wasted no time and delivered a punch with the thrusters of the armor activated to Hulk's face. Peter landed on the Hulkbuster's shoulder and saw Hulk looking at him with an angry gaze while spitting out a tooth.

"My bad"

Peter said, seeing Hulk looking at him even more angrily.

The fight continued at full throttle as the Hulk, now even more enraged, unleashed a deafening roar and charged at the Hulkbuster with renewed ferocity. Tony stood his ground and activated a shield to protect himself from the green giant's powerful blows.

Meanwhile, Peter, realizing that the battle was far from over, looked down at his uniform, which was already destroyed and torn, and tried to throw his web, but it failed.

 

RECOGNITION TO MEMBERS:

Eduardo Tolentino🤞🏻 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MALEVOLENT SANCTUARY".

Gkiller🤞🏻 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MALEVOLENT SANCTUARY".

Matthew Jimenez🤝 - THANK YOU FOR ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN EXPANSION "MAHAYANA PRISON".

17