Personality Replacement
4k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a month of being your slave, Dany still hasn't gotten a period, making you both increasingly certain that she is, in fact, quite pregnant. She's also been quite effective at obeying your every command, working to improve things whenever she makes a mistake. You've only wound up 'punishing' her for her Friday confessions when you felt like being sadistic. You've done things like step on her face, bend her over your lap and spank her, "choke" her with your hands, forbid her from speaking for an entire day, and numerous other things to punish her.

You think she knows that you're only going through the motions of punishing her, though. That you don't really think she's failed you, you just like smacking her around.

As your wife lies next to you, her eyes closed, serenely sleeping, you turn to her. You've gained confidence in your power over her, in her willingness to go along with what you're doing, and you're not concerned that she'll be bothered by what you're about to do. You're doubtful that, if you told her you were about to completely erase her personality and replace it with that of an eager little fuckpuppy, she would do anything but bark in anticipation.

You don't do that, though. Instead, you do three things. One is just a bit of housekeeping, really, a consequence of having seen her get more and more horny over the past couple months, enough that you do worry it's trickling into her work life or hero life. You make it so that she can only display arousal when you're present. Even basic physiological responses - vaginal lubrication, hardening of the nipples - won't occur unless you're there, and more complex and voluntary actions like saying "I'm so horny" or starting to masturbate will simply be impossible. Like some of your other commands, it's set to turn off if you die.

She'll still be aroused, of course. It just can't, won't, affect her behavior. You wonder how long it'll take her to notice that. Probably not even an hour, given how she's been lately.

The second thing you push into her mind is a secondary personality, triggered when you say the word "Dimbulb." Your wife's effusive submissiveness and increasing masochism is certainly arousing, but you're finding that you want to experiment with more than one setting. As such, her personality, even her memories, will completely shift when you say the word. It's something new, but you're fairly confident her brain can fill in the blank spaces in bubbly bimbo who loves being my personal slut with appropriate feelings and details. She'll remember what the alternate personality does, but it won't remember her life, or the fact that it's just an illusion put forward by her brain.

The last thing you do is something inspired by your initial use of the cocksleeve command, and by some related play you've done since then by taking advantage of her absolute obedience to you. When I use another piece of furniture without also using you, you will feel jealous of the furniture. Now, whenever you eat at the table, she'll feel jealous unless she gets to be the chair (or the table). With her super strength, flight, and lack of need to breathe, she'll make an excellent piece of adaptable furniture.

With her asleep like this, her mind feels a little thicker than it normally does, more molasses than water. It takes a few long seconds for each individual suggestion to worm its way into her thoughts, and you think you see the subtlest twitches of her body, her lips turning into a frown, her brow furrowing - but ultimately, it all goes in without a problem.

You snap your finger next to her ear, making her wake up with a start, eyes suddenly fluttering open. She's not wearing anything other than her collar. "Darling..." she says, with this gentle smile on her lips, leaning in to kiss you. You let her, enjoying the soft feeling of her lips against yours, your hand absently wandering down to squeeze her ass cheeks, earning a little pant.

Then, around her mouth, you speak. "Dimbulb."

Instantly, there's a shift in body language that's hard to describe. Her movements become more forceful and needy. As your slave, she's relatively restrained in her movements, as if afraid of going too far and overstepping her boundaries. It was something you hadn't noticed until now, when her hands are clasped against your cheeks, her tongue slithering deep inside your mouth, her body slowly moving to swing over you, until she's straddling your naked body with her own.

She finally pops off the kiss, her tongue rolling around her mouth playfully, a big grin on her lips as her breasts heave. Her fingers come up to her tits, showing them off intentionally for you, sliding along the soft flesh, hefting them and making them seem even bigger. "Morning, stud," she says, every word dripping with lust. "Want to give this horny girl a good pumping?" She asks, a teasing note to her voice as she gingerly plays with her nipples.

Everything's different about her like this, all the more because her hair's currently let down, falling around her shoulders in wavy blonde locks. She doesn't talk like your wife, none of the endless, sometimes poetic, waxing on about you. None of the extreme submissiveness she's shown lately, either. Her body language is more playful, the casual confidence of a young woman who's completely at ease in the world, rather than the slight edge of experience and power that radiates from your wife's own confidence. She's already positioning herself over your sex, not even waiting for your explicit consent, the thing she now lives by almost every waking hour.

"I'd love to... what was your name, again?" You didn't actually give her a name, so you're curious what she'll say.

"You forgot my name, hot stuff?" She pouts a bit, more exaggerated than anything else, her wet sex dripping gently onto your cock as she pauses over your dick. "You're lucky I'm such a fan of this nice, big, hard cock of yours," she says, fingers stroking up and down your length. She's stalling, you realize, taking a moment to come up with a name. You wonder if she's consciously aware of what she's doing. "Otherwise I'd be so offended I might just kick you out of bed!"

"Sorry. I'm bad with names, even when they belong to sexy sluts like you," you explain, reaching up for her ass, planning to drag her down your dick. Unfortunately, it seems that she's not inclined to take you inside her just yet, and with her super strength, well, you're going to have to wait. You pump up a little, the tip of your cock sliding inside her, and she lets out a soft pant in response.

"It's Kiki," she says, finally. "Well, Kimberly Kinsey, but all my friends call me Kiki, so you can too. And I want to be reeeeal friendly with you, so you won't forget my name again," she says, finally beginning to descend down your length, swallowing you up inside her tight sex. "Ooo, you feel so good, handsome," she says, licking her lips. "Nice and big, the biggest I've ever had inside me, and I've had a lot," she explains, playful as her body finishes absorbing your cock inside her. "Ooo, it rubs against me just right," she breathes out, grinding her hips back and forward, making her big tits bounce. "Now, can you say my name?"

"Why don't you say mine first?" You challenge, grasping her by the hips and starting to pump her up and down your length. She doesn't resist now, instead giggling as her tits and hair bounce freely with each thrust.

"You got me, Tommy," she says, smiling brightly as she does it. "You're just taking everything you want from this poor little girl," she says, nibbling nervously on her hand, then frowns as she spots the wedding ring she's wearing. "Why's this on my finger? I'm not married."

"Sorry, I slipped it on you while you were asleep. I wanted to know how you'd look it with it."

"Awww," is her response to that brainless, obvious, lie. "That's so sweet! I don't know if I'm ready to be a wife, though..." She says it like she really thinks this is how you propose to people: slipping rings on them while they sleep. It makes your cock twitch, too, and she pulls the ring off, managing to stretch over to place it on the nightstand. "I'm sorry, stud."

"It's fine. Are you ready to be my personal slut? That's all I really need," you explain, your hands sliding up her flanks, and she keeps up the intense pace as your hands arrive at her breasts, beginning to squeeze and grope them with intensity.

"I'll be your personal slut, babe," she says, then begins to writhe atop you, grinding herself more intensely against you, panting and grunting and groaning, letting out a half-dozen different noises as her tits jiggle in your hands. Her breathing levels out after a few seconds, her shoulders slumping, a frown appearing on her face. "I'm sorry, it's nothing with you, but I just... didn't come. That's weird. Let's try again, alright, Tommy?"

"Sure," you tell her, smiling, knowing why she can't come. You enjoy watching her brainlessly throwing herself into it, nearly but not quite orgasming again and again. The feeling of her quivering and bucking, the little whines she lets out as she just can't quite manage to orgasm, are really delicious to watch, especially with the way her tits jiggle like funbags as she does it no less than three times before you finally give the poor girl some relief. You lean up to her, whispering in her ear. "Kiki is allowed to come whenever she wants."

Almost immediately - barely two strokes later - she does come, moaning loudly as she thrashes about, her tits bouncing and smacking against your chest, her eyes actually crossing as she enjoys the overwhelmingly intense orgasm, built up by the repeated failures to come, like a mind control-assisted orgasm denial. Her cunt is overpoweringly forceful as it grips and squeezes your dick, and you soon explode inside her. She sighs softly as she feels your cum inside her, one hand running down her belly towards her sex, a certain excited note to her voice. "Don't worry, stud. I'm on the pill," she panted out, a completely untrue statement that I knew to be so. "Gotta be, if you want to share this fine body with any guy who's hot enough."

You spank her ass, and she lets out a sharp little pant. "You're not sharing this body of yours with anybody else from now on. That's what it means to be my personal slut, got it?"

"Alright, sugar," she says, leaning down to meet your lips with her own, hungrily kissing you once more. Her tongue is eager, invasive, twisting all around inside your mouth for a long few, wonderful, seconds, your cock absently twitching inside her. Then she pops back. "How about a tittyfuck, hot stuff?" She pops off your dick, then, slowly, sensually, sliding downwards. "I saw how much you liked them... your wife not quite so big up front?"

"Totally flat-chested," you lie, earning a giggle from Kiki, something happy and friendly and vaguely conspiratorial. As she moves to wrap your dick in her breasts, she suddenly pauses, fingers trailing up to the collar. "Sorry, put that on you while you slept too."

"You shouldn't do things like that," she says, unhooking the thing and tossing it to the ground. "It could make me confused about your intentions." Her breasts soon wrap around your dick, sliding up and down your length, her own juices joining with a long trail of saliva that she purposefully spills out of her mouth, her soft breasts wrapping around your dick. "This is what it's like being with a chesty girl, you know, somebody who can really make you feel good. You should get rid of that wife of yours, just enjoy this hot young thing."

You reach your fingers down for her, softly brushing through her hair, and she leans forward to lick at the tip of your cock, a big, dumb smile on her lips. "Maybe I want you both. What do you think of that?"

"Well, with a cock like this," she says, giving it a quick peck for emphasis, "I guess I got no choice but to put up with whatever you do, hon."

"Funny, my wife says the same thing," you tell her, grasping the back of her head and directing her downward. She obediently opens her mouth, slurping on the tip of your dick as her hands wiggle and smush her tits around your cock, the soft flesh jiggling lightly around it. You groan and enjoy the wet feeling of her tongue slashing this way and that, slapping at your tip, a soft hum escaping her throat of approval as your length twitches and jerks inside her mouth. Your fingers run down to start teasing and playing with her nipples, doing the sorts of things you know your wife likes, thumb brushing against the tips. Kiki wiggles a little in place, her expression excited, a big dumb smile in her eyes, and that's what finally pushes you over the edge, making you cum in her mouth.

She swills it as she pops off, as if it was the tastiest thing in the world, her tongue just rolling around inside her mouth, and then she swallows it with a thick noise. "You taste so good, hon," she says, fingertip trailing along your bare skin, teasing your belly button.

"My actual food's even better. Want me to make you some breakfast?" There's something fun about this, the way she acts like a bubbly smitten teen instead of your wife's alternately unabashedly romantic side or her newly found unbelievably submissive side.

"Oh, and you cook!" She says, sounding genuinely excited. "Wow, stud," she says, kissing you on the lips, "I'm super glad your wife's busy with her job. Let me just get dressed real quick. Oh, can you wear just an apron? That'd be real sexy, and when we get done with breakfast, maybe I could get under the table and give you a special reward... or during, if you're confident."

"I'll just wear an apron if you want, Kiki." She actually gives a little squeal of delight at that, practically bouncing in place, which does amazing things to her tits, and she practically rushes over to the closet. She picks stuff out like she knows where it is - you wonder what she imagines your relationship is. Maybe this is just your love nest?

Kiki quickly grabs a top, frowning at it. "This is so frumpy, I don't know why I bought this kind of stuff," she says, tossing it overhead, eventually finding a croptop that she likes and pulling it on - without a bra, you note, which makes her large breasts jiggle and bounce with seemingly every step. "Are you going to cook, or just look?" She teases, glancing back your way, wiggling her ass in a friendly manner. "If you want to fuck me before I get dressed all the way, I definitely won't mind one bit!" She sashays her ass back and forth even further, and you're drawn to it as if hypnotized, soon getting up behind her and simply thrusting in. "Oh, it's so big, baby, yeah," she pants out, as you start to fuck her.

You grab her hair, pulling on it a little, and there's no expression of pain or dislike. Just the opposite, she moans as you yank her into a kiss, your tongue invading her mouth. Your free hand slips up under her top, groping her tit, squeezing it as you ram into her, as you kiss her. She comes fast and hard, now that there's no limitation on her orgasms, coming no less than five times in the maybe ten minutes before you blow another load inside her. When you're finished, you pull out, and she lets out this sweet little sigh.

"You'll get more of it, later," you tease.

* * *

After a breakfast of carefully cooked grilled cheese, which Kiki had nothing but compliments for, she's down in between your legs. She's wearing the shortest skirt that Dany owns, bobbing up and down your cock, even reaching back behind her to flip up the already tantalizingly short skirt, revealing the tight thong she's wearing as she slurps and slobbers all over your cock. Her tongue flicks around, and you just sigh and lean back, getting to see as she slips her hand in her groin, starting to frantically masturbate as she sucks you off, eyes lidding with joy at the activity.

Her hair is done up, but not in the elegant and tight buns that your wife generally prefers - no, instead it's done in a pair of pigtails, practically daring you to just grab them and start fucking her face on your cock. With the way she noisily slurps on your dick, contorting her face, lips stretching out, cheeks hollowing, wearing just the most absurd face, you can't take it forever. You grab those pigtails and start to fuck her pace, pounding her up and down your dick.

She clearly loves it, though, because it's not even ten thrusts into that when she comes around your cock, her moans cut off as your cock repeatedly slips into her throat, going cross-eyed from the sheer, bewildering, stupefying pleasure of the whole experience.

You come pretty fast yet again. Your wife being like this is almost like having a whole new woman, the novelty making your baser instincts rise to the occasion. She has you come all over her face this time, just letting it spray out and jerking you off as it does, staring up at you with smoldering lust and hot cheeks. When she's finished, she starts to scoop off your cum, feeding it into her mouth, remaining on her knees.

"Want to head out? Go on a little date on the town?"

"Sounds fun, what were you-" she gulps, "thinking, sexy?"

"There's a nice history museum-" you start, thinking of what your wife likes, and she immediately lets out a 'blech' noise.

"History? That's so boring. I hate it." She pouts a little.

"Ah, right. You're not really into thinking too hard, aren't you?" You pat her head, and rather than being offended, she just smiles brightly.

"That's right! So let's not do something boring like go to a museum, okay?"

"Hmm." It's still pretty early in the day, so you can't exactly go clubbing.

"How about we watch a porno together! We can do that right here, anyway!"

"Sure," you agree, and she sucks you off twice more during the movie itself. You don't even think she really watches it - it's something you got for Dany recently, so it's one of those mind control pornos. She just bobs on your dick and smiles with her eyes as she works you up and down with her mouth.

You spend much of the day in the house, fucking Kiki on every surface, in pretty much every position. She has a lascivious, eager, lusty personality that could almost put your wife's to shame, and when combined with her much greater sexual aggression, it's a damn fun time. You take her out dancing, groping her right on the dance floor in front of everybody, and she just smiles and giggles and presses herself up against you, softly sighing as she rubs her body this way and that, smushing her ass into your cock, jiggling and bouncing...

When you finally get back home, she starts to flip up her skirt. "Let's go, all that dancing got me really-"

"Back to normal," you interrupt, and instantly Kiki is gone, and Dany is back. She stumbles for a second, as if suddenly woken up from a deep sleep, her eyelashes fluttering wildly. "You're dressed inappropriately, Dany."

"I... am," she agrees, zipping to the bedroom; four seconds later, she's back, wearing nothing but lingerie and a collar, her wedding ring back on her hand. Even her hair is done up properly rather than the playful, slightly-asymmetrical pigtails she'd been wearing to the club. There's no trace in her body language of the girl you went out with, and it gets you rock hard. All the more because she adopts the position of kneeling, tongue out, her hands on her knees.

You slide your cock into your wife's unresisting mouth and use her as a jerkoff aid. Her cheeks are bright red with arousal, humiliation, embarrassment, by the end of it, presumably as she runs back over the day's events in her head. It takes you little time to come like that, even if she doesn't move a single muscle the entire time.

Once you're done, you wander to the nearest chair, just flopping down and letting out a long sigh. Her eyes follow you, but she remains otherwise still, her tongue stretched out. "You can move and speak now," you tell her, and she smiles, getting to her feet, then pausing suddenly, her eyes focused on your chair with the faintest bit of a frown.

"Master, would you like me to get you a footstool?"

"Honestly, I'd rather you carry me to bed," you tell her, feeling sluggish and tired after a near entire day of fucking.

"If you wish, I'll gladly do so, Master," she says, spreading her arms, eventually carrying you bridal to the bedroom once she confirms that you're alright being carried like that. She lays you down with a smile - and then the frown reappears on her lips, a certain sourness at the bed that's honestly kind of cute, as you brain finally processes what it is. "Would you like me to provide you with an extra pillow, Master?"

"Sounds great."

"I can offer my breast, stomach, or thighs to be used as your pillow, Master," she says, clearly happy to be able to make the suggestion. "Which would you prefer, Master? Or would you prefer that I fetch a traditional pillow from the living room couch?" She says the last one with a tone of voice the closest thing you've ever heard to actual backtalk from her. It's about what you'd have expected if you told her you were going to fuck another woman in front of her.

"Thighs," you tell her, and she sighs in relief. It takes her a bit of fumbling around, but eventually she settles on positioning herself so that her legs stretch down perpendicular to you on the bed and you can rest your head on her thighs, her breasts overhead with hard nipples. She sighs in relief once she gets in position, a bright smile on her lips. "Enjoying yourself?" You tease, knowing this is your fault anyway.

"Yes, Master. May I ask for something, Master?"

"You can always ask for something, as long as it's respectful."

She smiles at that. "I would like to ask that you leave me in bimbo mode forever, Master. Or, if you don't like that personality enough, then create some other personality that you'd be happy to leave me in, Master." Her thighs wobble for just a moment in the telltale sign of her arousal. "It's very sexy, Master."

"I like you," you tell her, gently brushing her thigh.

"I know, Master. But I would very much like it if you just replaced me with an alternate personality... possibly if you did it slowly, over the course of say, a day, so I could feel myself slowly disappearing..." She lets out a lustful sigh, her cheeks warm as she contemplates the idea.

"How would you do your heroism then?" You point out.

"Oh, that is true, Master." She frowns slightly. "I know, you can just make the alternate personality behave like me, while in costume, Master. Or perhaps even be me, the only time that I'm allowed to remember who I am being while I'm in costume, but unable and unwilling to do anything to change it..." she trails off, almost salivating at the thought.

"No, I'm not going to do that," you tell her, your voice firm as you reach into her mind. "In fact, I'm going to do exactly the opposite, and make you not want that any more."

"I-I would prefer it if you didn't, Master," she says, her voice warbling slightly. "It's one of the main reasons I find mind control sexy in the first place, so I wouldn't be as happy to be your slave." You press your power in anyway, but find that rather than the nonresisting still waters you expect, there's instead an almost iron tension. No matter how you exert yourself, there's barely any movement, and it's not getting into her thoughts. You try something else - making it so that she orgasms on command - and that slips in as easy as ever, suggesting her resistance is subconscious rather than conscious.

You sit up, turning to face her, and her lips gingerly twist around on her face, her naked body beautiful as ever. "You're resisting my command, Dany," you tell her.

"I am? I'm sorry, Mast-" you slap her, making her head tilt to one side. The movement's sharp, even having some degree of anger behind it, though you only do it because you know she'll flush with color and get wet when you do so. You want to protect your wife from herself, and for the first time that you've been doing this, she's fighting against you at exactly that time.

"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to stop resisting." She swallows, staring at you nervously, and the tension lightens, more a steel cable than a steel wall, but it's still too intense to break through. "Have you forgotten the terms of our legally binding slave contract? That your mind is my personal property to dispose of as I wish?" That does it. There's a trembling in the resistance, and you snap through her defenses, slamming inside her that she doesn't find it sexy to have her personality permanently replaced by someone else's. Given how intensely she was resisting... while you're at it, you make her extremely happy that you fucked with her head in that particular manner. As happy as she would have been if you'd gone along with it.

Unlike the other times you've forced in a command, here the weight of the thing makes her seem to blink rapidly, suddenly lightheaded and woozy. You were laser focused in your precision targeting, you know that much, but it does briefly make you worry as her mouth works for a long couple seconds before she finally speaks. "Oh... ah... why did I..." she mumbles to herself, her hand on her head. "Th-thank you for... editing my mind like that." She lets out a soft sigh. Her hands seem to run across her features, as if trying to figure out just what to say. "That... yes... thank you. It was really... nice of you to do that."

You lean forward and kiss her on the lips, softly. She smiles at that, and you speak, nose-to-nose with your beloved wife. "Come," you command. Immediately, she orgasms, an erratic, strangled breath escaping her throat as she seems surprised by the fact that she's already orgasmed. "I never want to lose you, Dany," you tell her, fingertips softly trailing along her cheek and kissing her on the lips. You fucked Kiki way too much to really have much energy to keep going that day, but during Dany's morning blowjob, you make sure to make her orgasm again and again.

67