Clarice Bellerose
2.6k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Your wife is naked in bed next to you, wearing nothing but her collar and her wedding ring. Her fingers gently run across her stomach, the slight baby bump just visible. She seems to have a glow to her, and you're pretty sure her breasts have started to up in size from the pregnancy. "I was thinking... Celeste if it's a girl, Dustin if it's a boy, Master. What sort of name would you want to give them?"

"Any thoughts on giving them a Kalosian name?" You ask.

"I could, Master, but it would be very foreign sounding," Dany replies. "Tel-Thea was thinking of names... Mor-Kyri if it's a girl, Tych-Voli if it's a boy. They mean 'beautiful lady' and 'lucky shot' in Kalosian. I don't want our child to be bullied, though."

"Celeste and Dustin sound like perfectly decent names," you tell her, pulling her into a firm hug, her breasts pressing into your chest, her baby bump into your stomach. "I'm just still happy to be able to have children with you."

She smiles at that. "You can do anything you like with me, Master..." She kisses at your bare neck teasingly, as if daring you to do something new to her.

"Hmm. I'm starting to run out of things to do to play with your head... you're too obedient, Dany." You shake your head, as if genuinely disappointed.

"If you want disobedient, you have Britney, Master," she tells you, smiling up at you with her beautiful green eyes. Your cock twitches in between her thighs.

"Britney's for sucking cock and getting bullied into coming her brains out. Hmm... that does give me an idea." She smiles brightly at the suggestion you're about to reach into her mind, and you promptly do so. You just play with her pleasure centers a little bit, so that she can orgasm from blowing you, or from receiving a facial. "Let's test it out," you say, breaking off the hug to lie back in bed. She looks at you, having no idea what you've done to her. "Suck my cock, and make me come on your face," you order.

"Yes, Master," she says, getting on her knees between your thighs. She moans as she slurps your cock to the base, her eyes widening and looking up at you, her hands going to your thighs. There's a hungry, lustful expression on her face, as she starts to bob and slurp, golden hair swaying back and forth as she moves along your dick, her tongue delighting in sucking you off. She comes within a minute of taking you in her mouth, moaning loudly around your dick, eyes wild with lust as she gets back into it, even through her twitching orgasm.

She comes twelve more times before you finally wind up coming on her face, thick seed splattered across her features as she jerks in a fresh orgasm, eyes rolling up. You pat her head a few times, and order her to clean her face off; a minute or two later, you're back to snuggling in bed, your wife serenely happy. More from another mental edit, than from the orgasms, you think, though still plenty of both.

* * *

Britney is a brat you call forth when you're feeling in the mood for some particularly strong sadism; Tel-Thea for when you want to indulge in being deceptive and mean without outright violence; and Kiki when you just want a good time gal. Dany is for dates and cuddling and slavery things, but she has gotten much, much more socially submissive to you, since your relationship took this turn, and it's not an unalloyed positive. It isn't necessarily what you've done (though making her falsely believe she is literally your slave certainly hasn't helped), but her own tendencies being intensified and amplified well past the point of normalcy.

Make no mistake, you do love sexually dominating your wife in all her guises, but... you would like her to be more proactive in daily life. Not all the time, necessarily... before you decide to try playing with her head, or her orders, to that point, you instead let a new alternate personality sink in. Triggered by the command phrase "Maneater," this one is modeled more closely off your wife than most, having similar generally classy tastes, a sense of style that's only marginally more skin-revealing than your wife's but with the same emphasis on dresses, but with a rapacious and sexually aggressive streak that your wife has never really had. And that streak is focused entirely, almost obsessively, on you, from the moment she first lays eyes on you. In the bedroom, she'll fall to your will as easily as Dany herself, though she won't understand quite why... should be fun for a bit of domination loss fun.

You make her dress up nice, both of you take off your wedding rings, and you go out to an upscale bar, separating before you enter. You approach her from behind as she sits at the bar, and you whisper just one word in her ear: "Maneater." Her posture's shift is subtler, this time, almost invisible. More a straightening of the spine, the faint smile of a woman who knows what she wants appearing on her lips. "This seat taken?" You ask, as you sit down next to her.

NVhLNLM.jpg

She looks positively ravishing like this, hair done up differently from her normal style in a way that frames her face beautifully, shorter near the front, asymmetrical, and 'fluffier' in the bun, rather than the tight braids she's more used to. Her hair band looks almost like black dying flower leaves or something, but it accentuates her dress quite nicely. Her gaze turns to you, as if bored, annoyed that someone is bothering her - then shifts a moment later as she sees you, her lips curling into a seductive smile. "It is most certainly not. To whom do I have the pleasure of making my acquaintance this fine night?"

"Thomas Meier."

"I am Clarice Bellerose," she says, offering her hand; you shake it firmly, enjoying the subtle way she shifts her posture, drawing your eyes downward. "Now... what draws a handsome man like you to sit next to a woman like me?"

"Is that meant to be self-deprecation?" You ask, smiling back at her. "You're gorgeous."

"Am I, now?" Her gaze turns down to her body, as if seeing it for the first time. "Hmm, I suppose you must be right. Now..." Her fingers reach out for you, trailing along the bare skin of your exposed neck. "What should we talk about, I wonder? There are all sorts of things... what do you do for a living, perhaps? I'm an investor," she tells you, "so I have plenty of free time."

"I'm currently between work," you reply, and she gives a faint pout.

"A handsome man like yourself," she says, squeezing your bicep firmly, clearly relishing the feeling of it, "is a real tragedy to be left to live on his savings. Perhaps I could offer you a bit of my own money, to help you stay afloat?"

"That's a bit forward."

"Think of it as an investment..." She leans forward into you, her breath hot in your ear. "I'm investing in our relationship," she explains.

She pulls back, and the two of you flirt and talk, her poking at you, asking about your interests, your history, all kinds of different things. Sometimes you have to invent something wholesale, simply because "I've been a househusband for most of the past half-decade" isn't much of a story worth telling, particularly given the context, but she listens with absolute fascination as you explain your swimming regimen.

Eventually, she persuades you to take her back to your place, and the moment you're in the door, she's on you like lightning, tongue slithering into your mouth as she kicks her heels off, the pair tumbling and clacking noisily around the floor until they settle somewhere. Her breasts press against you through her dress, and you can feel her nipples scraping against you through layers of fabric, hard and perky. Her tongue swishes against your teeth, tasting them, her fingers slithering down your back to just grope and squeeze your ass.

You're the one to break off the kiss, catching your breath, and she just smiles. "Let's take this to the bedroom," she tells you, taking your hand in hers. Soon enough, you're lying on your back on the bed, and she's in between your legs, pulling down your pants and welcoming your cock into her mouth. She lets out a muffled noise of surprise at your taste, at the sensation, her eyebrows rising as she slurps you ever deeper into her mouth and throat. Her body undulates, her lovely ass waving in the air behind her, her wet tongue slapping against the underside of your cock.

Her blowjob is rapidly becoming as much, or more, for her own pleasure than yours. Her head is swiveling, wet moans escaping her throat, her eyelashes fluttering as she takes you to the base, bobbing up and down again and again. Her movements become ever more frantic, and her thighs start to faintly wobble as her arousal intensifies. Her cheeks turn scarlet, her ever-serious and almost predatory expression morphing into one of unabashed lust as her eyelashes flutter and she sucks you off.

You don't have to do anything. Don't have to say anything. Her programmed personality, combined with all the things you've done so far that make blowjobs absolutely amazing to her, more than suffice to make her slowly shift from a domineering blowjob to get you wet and ready, into something more self-interested, frantic, needy. Her head is just pounding up and down to pleasure herself, her eyes slowly rolling up until she comes for the first time, moaning around your cock, twisting her head, deepthroating you, glugging and swallowing and drooling around your cock, her expression completely ridiculous.

When she pulls off, she's panting, spit coating her lower lip and chin, her expression hazy with lust. "I... that was... you have a very tasty cock," she tells you, seemingly confused herself by just how intense her response was. She licks her lips, then shakes her head. "Let's get to the sex proper," she tells you, grasping the base of her dress, peeling it up and tossing it aside soon enough, stripping herself naked bit by bit. You watch every movement, admiring her body as it's slowly exposed, and she makes it into something of a show for you, sashaying her hips back and forth to exaggerate every curve.

As she shifts forward to straddle you, ready to take your cock inside her, her hair's still done up in a bun, her earrings dangling on either side of her face. Her cheeks are hot as she runs her fingers along your own torso, sliding up your top to reveal your bare chest; you help her, the brief tangling around your hair giving her enough time to start panting a bit at the sight of your naked upper body. Even if it doesn't really matter any more, since you could just mind control Dany and all her alternate personalities to find you attractive no matter what, you still prefer it this way - the genuine basis of her desire for you makes it all the sexier and helps feed your ego to boot.

She shakes her head, snapping herself out of her stare, and begins to swallow you up, her wet sex slowly but surely enveloping you. She shudders at the sensation, the sharp waves of pleasure that rush up through her body, reaching into her head and making her mouth fall open. Faint little noises escape her throat, and you begin to slide your hands along her thighs, at first simply teasing at them, then massaging them, then outright groping them.

Clarice isn't quite so composed as you, though. You've set this personality so that it will pretty much always be the best sex of her life every time you stick it in, and that certain submissive fantasies (that she's deeply embarrassed by) will start coming to the surface. As such, her cheeks are flushed and her lips are parted, a bit of saliva pooling on her lower lip as she unfocuses in pleasure.

You wait until she first orgasms atop you, a process that takes a good minute or so, before grabbing her by the hips and just twisting her around, sending her onto her back on the bed beneath you as you move atop her. Her lips start to move, perhaps to object, but a sharp slam of your hips deep inside her making her just deepen her moan of pleasure, going a tad cross-eyed, swallowing the wetness in her throat. Her mouth instead just makes these desperate panting noises as you frantically fuck into her, the bed beneath the two of you squeaking from each progressive thrust.

Her cheeks are red, a mix of embarrassment and pleasure, her gaze loosely wandering your naked body as you thrust inside her. Her legs remained parted, and she doesn't stop you at all, as you grab her thighs, hefting them up a bit to make it easier to get deep inside her.

She's pretty much constantly coming, orgasm after orgasm hitting her in such rapid sequence she can barely talk. You fill the silence with a bit of dirty talk. "How about I deposit an investment in this pregnant belly of yours?" You ask, with a grunt. "What idiot of a man knocked you up and then dumped you? It's hard to imagine anyone could be that stupid."

"I-I-I h-h-have, a h-ha-hard time, t-t-too," she manages to get out, signalling that she also can't imagine why anybody would abandon her like that. She squeals beneath you, her back arching, grinding against you, frantically moaning in pleasure, thrashing about like a fish on dry land as it washes over her.

You kiss her, hungrily, on the lips once more, and let her legs leave your grasp. For a bit, they snap around your hips as your tongue explores her compliant mouth, swishing against her tongue, her cheek, her palate, her lips, her gums. Then she comes again, and you break off the kiss, grasping her by the hips and twisting her around, corkscrewing her whole body on your cock until she's forced onto her hands and knees. Saliva drips freely from her mouth, and her thighs are slowly soaked as you start to fuck her doggy style. You grab her hair bun, then, yanking her up by it, and she promptly comes from the mistreatment, clamping down on your cock as you lean down over her to meet her lips in this lewd position.

It's obvious she's absolutely enjoying every stroke you give her, and equally obvious that she's deeply ashamed that you're so completely conquering her. You nibble at her neck and shoulders, at her ear, pull her hair out of the bun then use it like a rein to control her movements and keep her close. When you unload in her cunt, you don't let that stop you, just shifting to another position as you pound her into the bed.

After a good hour and a half or so of sex, you flop down on your back, and she immediately moves for your cock, mindlessly licking and sucking it, as if after her own pleasure, still unsatisfied. It's only when you grab her tangled mess of blonde hair and fuck her throat on your cock that she actually gets satisfied, moaning and orgasming again and again, eyes rolling up as that stupid face appears on her face. You leave a sticky load of cum all over her features, and she just twitches and basks in it as she lies down near the foot of your bed, too sexually exhausted even to come up to you.

49