Enslaving Inferna
2.8k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Steel Angel would be loathe to allow me into the Paragons," Meg says, sounding almost petulant as she sits next to you.

On your opposite side, Dany speaks up, Celeste attached to her breast. Meg can't breastfeed yet, so when Celeste lets out a little noise, she wears this absolutely piteous expression, a mother unable to care for her beloved child. "She's made a full recovery. I mean, you were only a week old when it happened, and had been having your emotions toyed with by that Disaffective Control System of his, so I think she would understand. She's a nice-"

"I know everything you know about her, Danylynn," Meg snaps, seeming annoyed.

"Right, of course, sorry," Dany says. "Still, you wouldn't have to become a member of the Paragons. You could just come along if the situation is one where two Kalosians is better than one."

"I don't care about saving the world or victims of catastrophes or whatever else."

"You care about me," you cut in. "It would make me unhappy if Dany died. Don't you think I deserve two Kalosian beauties who worship and adore me?" She seems to strongly consider it, and you push into her thoughts that you do deserve exactly that, and helping Astra in her work would help ensure that you keep it. It's an easy thought to get in there. Then, with a bit of sexual mischief in your mind, you quietly adjust her thoughts on what costume she ought to wear - rather than the bodysuit she came in, or perhaps some simple color variant on Astra's, you make it so she wants a dark and slutty version of Astra's costume.

"You're right. She's your slave, so I should make sure she doesn't get herself killed."

Good enough for you.

* * *

You have Meg model the costume around the house, something she happily does, mostly because it results in an extremely heightened probability of you bending her over something and fucking her brains out. Unlike your wife's white and gold costume, hers is black and red,with only a very thin strip of costuming covering her sex, shaped almost like devil horns or perhaps a cat; her thighs are bare, adding a lewd note to it that wasn't present normally. She doesn't bother with a cape, feeling like it would only cover her skin pointlessly.

"Do you want to fuck the rogue villain, Inferna?" She asks, tilting her head over her shoulder to glance at you and raising her ass, showing the way her costume is just barely a thong in the back end, so tight you imagine you can see her rosebud through the dark fabric. "She wants to fuck you..." Her voice is breathy and wet.

"I've been thinking about it," you tell her. Celeste is in your arms right now, but she's asleep at the moment, so you can just put her in her crib. Even if she only sleeps an hour or two at a time, she is a remarkably well-behaved baby otherwise. "First, I need you to sign a slavery contract."

"Put one in front of me, and I will," she says, just the opportunity to get fucked completely stealing her common sense.

"I think I want you to write yours," you tell her. "Don't sign it until I've got the chance to read it over and make any edits."

"Yes, Master!" She zips to the computer, typing at a superhuman speed, and you go gingerly lay Celeste to rest in her crib, your daughter just the cutest little thing in the world. You stare lovingly down at her, and Meg shows up at your side, laptop in hand, a few minutes later, handing it over so that she can lovingly stare down at your child unencumbered. A smile appears on her lips as she looks at the girl down there.

I, Megaera Meier, agree to become the slave of Thomas Meier, who will from today forward be my beloved Master.

Anything he wishes, I shall happily provide for him, no matter what I must do to get it, even if it would be illegal or immoral. No degradation is too much for me to enjoy it for the sake of my beloved Master. I will be sure to give him good advice on all matters relating to the bedroom, his ownership of me, and the world at large, so that he can become the best that he can be, and one day, ruler of the whole world.

My responsibility as his slave is to please my beloved Master. I will never feel jealous of him taking another slave, no matter her appearance, and I will endeavor to please him in any way I can - or, if I cannot please him, to procure for him a woman who can and who fits his tastes.

In return, my beloved Master will allow me to orgasm at least once per day, and allow me to order around and control any other slaves he may have, explicitly including Danylynn Meier, his legal wife.

Everything I am, everything I own, belongs to my beloved Master, and I will let him do whatever he wishes with it, without complaint and with all due joy.

Besides my beloved Master, others are not allowed to touch me in a sexual fashion, regardless of the circumstances. This does not include incidental touches during a threesome with my beloved Master. Only Thomas Meier is my Master; no one else ever will be. I do not want to ever be freed. I agree to live as his slave for the rest of my days, without worry.

Slave's Signature: __________________
Master's Signature: __________________

"I tried to remember the clauses from your contract with Danylynn," Meg explains, with a bright smile on her lips as you read through the document in question. "Is it good enough, Master?"

You're surprised that it even contains her asking for things like an orgasm once per day. You're pretty sure you haven't left Dany hard up at any point, but Meg has all Dany's memories, so where else would her concern come from? Maybe she's worried you won't be as nice to her? But she did put in the clause about being above Dany... well, you'll just do your best to make sure that Dany comes at least once a day. "I don't like this clause," you tell her, pointing to the line in question. "Legally speaking, I want the two of you to be equal." You're careful to use that language - 'legally speaking' - because her competitive edge has been a fun spark thus far, something you want to encourage rather than deny.

Dany certainly doesn't seem to have been bothered by it, at least.

"Oh..." She pouts a little, like a child who's gotten her hand caught in the cookie jar, but she dutifully deletes it from the word file. "Is that the only problem?"

"We might renegotiate later," you tell her, gently cupping her breast through her top, giving it a firm squeeze, "but it looks good besides that." She nods, quietly wiggling in place in the chair. "Print that out and sign it, I'll sign my part."

"Yes... Master," she says, a certain curl of her lips at being able to say those words, her warmth there more reminiscent of your wife proper than much of anything else.

The second it's printed, her signature appears on it - literally, she uses her superspeed to fill out her half, offering it up to you on a clipboard, even pressing the pen into your hand as she zips around. You glance over the text to make sure it's the one you agreed on, then sign.

She actually shivers at that point, licking her lips. You grasp the back of her head, pulling her into a kiss, and the clipboard clatters to the ground, forgotten about, as your tongue meets hers in the space between your mouths. You recognize the kiss she gives you back, the faint little gasps around your lips, what they mean, from the many times you've shared a similar one with your wife - it means she's horny and pent up and desperate for you. She pushes her tits into your chest, her top threatening to simply explode from her bosom, while her hands reach to gingerly run along your backside, sliding up to your hair, fingers brushing through it with obvious interest.

You break off the kiss, pressing your forehead against hers, staring into her golden eyes. They have the same sort of gleam as Dany's, just shifted along the color spectrum, and her fingers slither along your back, reaching down to grope and squeeze your ass cheeks, panting softly against you as she does everything short of just humping you then and there.

"Let's take this to the bedroom. Our first first time was as inexperienced teenagers; let's make this one between a mature master and his superpowered slave."

"Yess," she says, a husky note to her breathing, and you pull her along with you into the bedroom, practically shoving her down onto her back on the bed, getting in between her legs. With how slim her bottom is, you only have to slip it slightly to one side, and then you can take out your cock and start to press inside her, your very tip teasing at her lower lips, just an inch inside. She pants rapidly at the feeling, her gaze wandering your body. Her fingers grasp the base of your shirt - you let her peel it up and off, her eyes admiring your bare skin for a moment, before she leans up to just start licking at your chest, her tongue making its way across your body, leaving a slime like trail as she hums and moans in delight at your taste.

After all, it's not just your cock that she finds delicious, it's your whole body. You start to slowly slip inside her, panting a bit as you do so. "You're the supervillain who took down Steel Angel in a heartbeat, just as an absent action," you grunt out, the very thought serving to intensify your own arousal. Over a year of going wild with Dany has your dominant streak intensified to the point of absurdity. "Now you're my quivering slave girl, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master," she agrees instantly, her voice heavy, pulling back from your chest for a moment to look up at you. "I, Inferna, am your property to do with as you wish... when I conquer the world, it will be so you can have it, Master." You thrust deep inside her at those words, burying yourself the rest of the way in a heartbeat, making her faintly jerk.

"Come," you order, and immediately she does so, moaning in ecstasy as her head casts back, lovely silver-blonde hair rolling around her features from the force of her twitching. "This is our first time together, our first proper sex, Meg. But it definitely won't be our last," you tell her, enjoying the flush to her cheeks, the desire both romantic and sexual, before you kiss her firmly on the lips. Your tongue slithers into her mouth, a forceful invasion that's soon met by a battering retreating action. Her fingers trace along your bare skin, running up and down your back, groping your ass and dragging you deeper inside her, her legs wrapping around your waist.

You break off the kiss to catch your breath, and immediately, she's licking and suckling at your neck, just delighting in your flavor as you thrust into her. Your own hands rest on either side of her body as your balls slap at her ass, and her breathing becomes increasingly erratic and needy. "You're mine, now," you tell her. "Body, mind, and soul," you explain, making her softly moan, her head tilting to one side, as if inviting you to attend her own neck. You lean down for it, suckling on the bare flesh, but unlike her, all you can manage is to enjoy the slightly salty taste of her skin as you pump up into her.

It takes less than five minutes for her to start letting out these animalistic whining noises, desperate for more, desperate to come, something she's not permitted to do without permission. Little one inch thrusts and twitches, spasms of near-orgasm that result in her falling slack beneath you and heaving from the near-miss. "Beg for it," you breathe in her ear. "Beg for your Master to let you come, you know you can't without permission."

There's no hesitation. Her voice takes on the very same cadence as Dany's - if you had your eyes closed, you might think it was your legal wife you were fucking, not her clone. "Please, Master, please let me come, let your slave orgasm again, Master, it's all she wants in the world, you control her sexual pleasure and she's happy that's so, but she wants-"

"Come," you order, and she lets out a shriek of pleasure as she comes hard on your cock, her back arching, her tits bouncing and jiggling in their narrow confinement in that lewd top of hers. You bottom out inside her, feeling your own orgasm rapidly approaching as her wet sex squeezes and grips your cock. You decide to give her a special gift - it is her first time, after all. "Come, come, come, come, come," you order, chaining the command together as your wife begins to thrash in wild pleasure, her eyes rolled up so that you can see only a vague hint of gold against her white sclera, her scream of ecstasy filling the air. It's so loud it hurts, and you can see the water in a glass on a nightstand vibrate from it, a few lighter things in the room sliding this way or that from the sheer force of the scream. A moment later, her voice dies down to a lower register, something more normal for a woman; and then it's just panting and heaving beneath you.

Your own orgasm seems almost like an afterthought, as you ejaculate inside her convulsing cunt. Something pleasant and extra to enjoy, compared to the ordinary joy of seeing her react like that to your orders. You both come down, sagging and panting and staring at one another; her eyes wander your naked body, yours plunge into the depths of her top.

Less than two minutes later, you're back at it, fucking away at your new slave, enjoying all the way she's the same as Dany, and all the way she's different. She happily takes it, her only words an erotic pitter-patter of requests for more orgasms. She's much more willing to be selfish than Dany is.

41