A Stable Home Life
2k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your three newest slaves have proved resistant to alternate personalities implanted in them, something that surprised you a bit. Incorporating some sort of light delusion is the most you can manage, even with their explicit consent - you'd guess Dany and Meg's absolute weakness to such things is more due to their particular fetishes than your power.

Still, it's not hard to have all three convinced they're your doting wives, and you give them much the same command phrase as you gave Dany and Meg: Housewifey. Thus, you're currently surrounded by five women who believe they're nothing but your loyal, submissive housewives. Helen, Juliette, and Cheryl (she prefers that to CJ in this mode) are all dress quite nicely, a domestic bent to their body language and expressions.

DakSNIA.jpg
rgGVYjJ.jpg
qoz5U64.png

"Present yourselves," you order the five of them. Naomi (obsequious Meg) and Ruth (perky Dany) both shift their body language, and the other three try to do so as well, puffing up their breasts, clasping their hands behind their backs, pushing their asses out. It seems to offer everything up to you. Every part of their bodies. "Hmm." You consider each woman in turn, eyeing up their bodies, inspecting their faces. Ultimately, you decide you can't choose, and just strip yourself naked, then sit down on the couch, spreading your legs wide as you face the five of them. "All five of you, get on your knees in front of your husband," you order, "and service him with your mouths. That can be words or lips," you say.

Juliette is, perhaps by some lingering instinct, the one who gets to your cock first, slurping it to the base in a heartbeat, humming delightedly around your cock. Helen crawls into the space between your thighs, managing to twist her body just so, to get your balls in her mouth, her tongue swishing and flicking at it. Cheryl gets into position on elsewhere in between your legs, starting to speak in an erotic pitter-patter.

"I'm so glad to be a housewife instead of a lesbian," Cheryl says, with an erotic note to her voice. "Being a good, docile housewife is a woman's proper place, not wandering from pussy to pussy. Sex with a man feels great, no matter what hole he puts it in... not that Julie would know about that, would you?" Juliette shakes her head in confirmation that she wouldn't know the first thing about that, saliva slipping out of her mouth as she does so.

Naomi and Ruth are on either side of your legs, kissing softly at your knees, eyes smoldering as they stare up at you. "You two, worship my chest instead of my knees," you say, pointing to the pair, and almost immediately, they're in position. Ruth is hungrily licking up and down your bare chest, staring up at you with glittering gold eyes; Naomi suckles at your nipple as her fingers run along your body, staring up at you as if awaiting some explanation of how she's not doing well enough.

"Cheryl, put that mouth of yours to its proper use again," you say, shifting in place to let Juliette and Helen work over your cock even further, glancing absently down at the twisting forms of your actual wives as their bodies push against you.

"Yes, Darling. I'm so lucky to have become your wife. Lesbian BDSM idiocy can't compare to the simple joy of daily life with your husband and your co-wives. Even though I'll never do the sinful deed of touching another woman sexually ever again, I'm happy that I get to be your obedient wife. It's the least you deserve for fixing me with your cock." She swallows, even as Juliette comes from facefucking herself on your cock, her brown eyes rolling up. You grab her ponytail and peel her off.

"Helen, your turn to suck," you order, and Helen immediately moves to obey, those sweet lips of hers sliding up and down your cock. "Yeah, I'm pretty good, aren't I? I fixed your lesbianism, Helen's coke addiction, and let Julie become a mother. You should thank me, Julie, even though I'm never going to bother fucking your barren pussy."

Juliette's cheeks heat up, but she nods. "Yes. Thank you, darling. It's totally understandable not to want to fuck my barren pussy, since there's no point. If you want to knock a girl up, you can do it to Ruth, or Naomi, or Cheryl, or Helen. Why bother with my empty cunt when you could use them? Besides, I love getting throatfucked by your big hard cock," she says, almost salivating.

Before you actually come, you make all five of them line up, cheek to cheek, and just spray hot seed across each and every one of their features, making some of them stick together as they tremble beneath you in pleasure and obedient bliss, your cock still twitching in the aftermath. You actually wind up making them keep that position as your cum dries, using Naomi's throat as a sexual relief aid while the other girls offer their own special kinds of verbal encouragement.

* * *

Five sex slaves is honestly, probably too many. Satisfying Meg and Dany without constantly applying fresh mind control was probably only possible because you knew their bodies so well and had all the time in the world thanks to being a househusband; add in Julie, Helen, and CJ, and it was increasingly hard to manage to keep going, to actually feel like you were satisfying these women instead of just using them. That's why, only a bit after Meg finally had her first kid (who she names Eve), you're a bit relieved when Helen comes to you.

"Master, I'm feeling much better. I'd like to get a job now."

"Go ahead. Keep the money for yourself," you add, just in case she was thinking of taking after you.

Her first job is as a waitress, making quite significant tips now that she doesn't look like a coke addicted mess. She makes a friend or two among the wait staff, happily explaining all about it each night when you fuck her to sleep. She's still on the pill.

* * *

Only two months after her new job, Helen comes to you again. "Master, this has been wonderful, but I haven't had any symptoms of cocaine withdrawal that needed your assistance. I don't have any remaining cravings for it. It's as if I was never addicted. I was wondering if you would release me from your service, Master?"

"Sure," you tell her, patting her head, earning a lazy smile from the woman in question.

"Thank you. It's been really wonderful, but I feel like a... well, an extra wheel. Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"We were happy to," Dany tells Helen, smiling brightly. "I hope things go well for you, and remember, if you ever need us, you can just call. Our home is your home."

"And don't do drugs," Meg adds. "Well. I guess you could go drugs, it would give us an excuse to enslave you again." Helen flushes with color at that.

"I... won't do drugs again. And if I want to be enslaved again, I know you're a very kind and caring master, Thomas. I promise, you'll have right of first refusal. But... I want to start really putting my life together, to get back to all the dreams I used to have, and I can't do that as your slave."

"You don't have to apologize. I didn't impregnate you or CJ specifically because I always considered that it might just be a temporary arrangement."

"I see - still. Thank you so much. Can you...?" She points to her head. You gently reach in, removing any lingering commands that will make her be your slave, and she sighs in relief. "Thank you for all of this. You really were wonderful, and I know I can't offer much to you, but - if you do need something I can give, I'd be happy to help."

"I'll keep you in mind, even if Master doesn't," Meg says, with what's almost a purr. You make her get down on her knees and suck you off after Helen leaves the room, for suggesting that you wouldn't keep Helen in mind. You even turn on her masochism command, so she can actually feel the pain of being chokefucked.

Not that that stops her from coming five times from the treatment.

* * *

Shortly after Helen's departure (as if realizing leaving is an option), CJ asks if she can start hunting for a family to be a "unicorn" to (a bisexual woman happy to keep things inside a MFF threesome). "I love cock, I love men's bodies, but Meg, Dany, Julie - they're all straight as an arrow, so I can't do stuff like that with them, Master."

"Master, if you truly want to keep her, I'd be willing to let you make me bisexual," Meg says, her head lightly bowed. There's a hungry look in CJ's eye at the suggestion.

It doesn't excite anything in you. Just the opposite. It feels like... well, like if a Meg had been suggesting that she get fucked by another man, if it pleased you. "No, you're not doing that," you tell Meg. "I'm the only person who will ever get to enjoy you sexually. Sorry, CJ."

"It's fine, I kinda figured, that's why I asked to start hunting for a new family."

"Go ahead, then," you tell her. "But when you find them, well- if it doesn't work out, you're welcome back, but I'm not into sharing, so don't cheat."

"Sure, works for me."

* * *

Juliette's the exception. Even though you still haven't actually fucked her, and just used her mouth for constant blowjobs, she's happy to stick around the house, to watch over Celeste and Eve with the wonder and awe of a new mother, giddy and happy whenever she comes home from college to help out around the house.

Meg's journal records her starting to hunt down new women. Dany's records her still talking to Helen and CJ after each leaves the home, the happy conversations she has, the joy she has at each of them finding their own special happiness in their own way.

Your new home life is pretty damn good, all in all.

30