freaky girl in a creepy shack
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up feeling refreshed. Seems like a sleeping beauty with a full belly is a happy sleeping beauty.

I looked around the dark cave before psyching myself up. This is it. Today I'm going to find some people who could help me with my shitty problem. I hope. 

I got up and went outside the cave before going in the direction of the river. Where there is water, there is civilization right? Also, now that I think of it, I was pretty fucked in the head yesterday. I mean, I went through a forest with a BLOODY CORPSE! How the fuck I managed that, I don't know.

A few meters before I got to the river, I looked around, checking if there aren't any animals around. Only, there is an animal. It was a doe, drinking water from the river at its leisure. 

I stood there dumbfounded. This is crazy. Why the fuck does the doe have purple fur? This is not right. Fucking hell, now I'm even more scared to go on. The fact that a mere lone wolf attacked me is a miracle. 

I decided that I will be going in the direction of the flowing water, a bit away from the river as to not attract any... yellow hedgehog. After a few minutes of walking, I stopped. I need water. scanning the perimeter of the river bank and finding nothing, I quickly went and got my fill of some beautiful water.

------

A few hours past before I stopped. This is a wooden shack, isn't it? The shack was positioned in a clearing a few tens of meters from the river. I will go and check it out, maybe it will help me somehow, even though going to a wooden shack in the middle of the woods is fucking freaky. 

I closed in on the shack, scanning the surroundings. This is the start of every horror movie there is, so I better be prepared for anything. Especially in a world where a purple doe is a thing. 

The shack was small. Only about 5 meters wide and 6 meters long, the shack looked old. The wood was scraped and scratched in many places, and it seems the small wooden door wasn't replaced in about a century. 

I got in front of the door and breathed deep breaths. This is it. Let's fucking go.

I knocked on the door.

There was a small whimper from inside. It sounded human. Panicking, I opened the, apparently unlocked door, and found a girl lying on the floor. 

The shack was empty. Except, of course, the girl that was lying in obvious pain. I rushed to her, afraid that maybe something happened. 

When I touched her shoulder, her head snapped up, revealing her slitted yellow eyes and sharp teeth. Before I could react, she chomped down on my hand, eliciting a cry of pain from me. 

She was drinking my blood. After the shock went away, I instinctively hit her head with my free hand. She whimpered, head falling onto the floor before her body fell limp. 

Painfully, I took my hand away from her mouth, staring at it with wide eyes as new skin begins to grow and as the pain slowly diminishes. I then turned my head to the body of the twenty year old looking girl. Now that I'm less in a fucking panic, I examine her closely. 

She had a torn, once green, dress on her which was covered in blood. Whose blood it is, I don't fucking know. Her mouth was leaking some of my sticky red liquid, making her vacant slitted eyes look even more terrifying.

"Fuck. Fucking hell. Shit. I did this? I killed her? Fuck. No, she bit my hand! It was in self defense!" I muttered, looking down at the body. 

I quickly got up from my crouching position and got out of the shack. I closed the door behind me before taking a few gulps of fresh tasty air. 

This is so messed up. Why did she do this? Whose blood was this on her dress? Why is she lying here in the middle of nowhere? So many questions, and no one to answer them. 

I walked up to a nearby tree and sat on the floor, leaning on it. This event continued to replay in my mind. I killed someone. I fucking killed someone. I'm a murderer. But it was in self defense, so it's justified.. right? Fucking hell. 

Also, what the hell are those slitted eyes? I have them too. What do they mean? 

I need to keep moving. Yes, this is horrible. Yes, I'm a fucking murderer. Yes, I need help, but how can I get help without finding civilization first? I need to continue my search. And hopefully not find another poor sap who wants to drink my blood.

An image of the vacant eyes of the body appeared in my mind, making me vomit all over the ground. After retching for a few minutes, I went to the river, not even bothering to look out for danger and drank some water. 

After washing down the shitty taste of bile from my mouth, I wiped my teary eyes with my sleeve. I need to continue. 

I then started my journey once again, feeling a bad feeling in my stomach. Or it could be the fact that I puked a few seconds ago. Shrugging, I continued on, into the unknown… 

… only to slip on some mud and fall onto my face.

Fucking hell.

0