Noah Mizuhara’s Soliloquy
68 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m… not good when it comes to adapting to changes.

When my father passed away, I remembered how crushed my mother was. I remembered the determination that sparked within me to protect her from now on.

She’s a wonderful woman that supported both my dad and me, and yet… even though I called it determination. I gave even more trouble, even though she should take it easy… I ended up not helping her at all…

And even though I was able to do all sorts of things after a year since my father’s passing… I couldn’t help but think that it wasn’t enough.

I wonder what I felt at the time?

I know that it wasn’t sorrow… nor did I feel crushed. Maybe what I felt was disappointment? I don’t know…

However, when my mother told me that she was planning on remarriage, an indescribable feeling swirled within me. And of course, when the time came for us to live together, I had a hard time adjusting to this new life of mine.

How do I interact with him? How do I interact with his son who’s now my step-brother? I don’t know how an older brother is supposed to behave. Ever since I was a kid, it was Aurora and the others that helped me out… and yet… even though the six of us have parted ways,

I still haven’t thanked them.

But that will have to wait. Even if the six of us meet again, my priority remains on adapting to my new family and acting as how an older brother should… for now, atleast.

2