Chapter 5
2k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆◆◆◆◆◆

 Name: Kaim-Rowen

 Age: 17

 Gender:Male

 Occupation:《Black Swan》Combatant

 Level: 32 → 55

 Strength: 8500 → 11000

 Magic power: 13850→18700

 Magic affinity: Fire, earth, wind + non-attribute

 

 Skills: 《Appraising Eye》 《Scouting》 《Fireball 》 《Earth Shape Change 》 《Rock Bullet》 《Wind Blade》

 Special Skills: 《Magic Creator

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆

Wow!  My level has increased by more than 20 overnight!

 That's no wonder the power of my magic suddenly increased.

 Even though I have a lot of magic power.

  "If I keep going up like this, ...... might be in a bit of trouble. " 

I never know when I'll make a mistake like I did this time.

 And if I make another mistake, this time it will be in Reis's hands.

"I also wonder how long I can keep this huge amount of magic and energy hidden."

 For now, I'm hiding the fact that I have tremendous magical power by keeping a low profile while posing as an ordinary person, but I'm not sure how long I can keep that up.

 The amount of magic power a person holds can be detected by someone of high rank, and if a person becomes possessed of an enormous amount of magic power, an aura will be emitted from his entire body that even an ordinary person would notice.

 

"When Alice, the main character ...... kingdom's hero, came out after completing her dungeon training, the intense aura she emitted surprised the people around her."

 Somehow, I must think of a way to cover up the status.

 

 Wasn't there something?

 I put all my knowledge of the game to use as I thought about it.

 

"If I could create a magic to hide the status ...... that would deceive other minds ...... and hide the magic power ......!"

 I thought for a moment of the skill of the magic creator 《Skill Creator》.

 But I immediately shook my head.

No. I can create magic to hide magic power, but ...... I cannot use it!

 It may seem sudden, but in this world, there are six magic attributes + one.

 In addition to the four basic attributes of fire, water, earth, and wind, there is light and darkness. And non-attributes such as recovery and physical strengthening.

 Among them, magic skills that deceive the state abnormality and the five senses, such as magic that hides magic power, are those of the dark attribute.

 However, I possess only four magic appropriateness: fire, earth, wind, and non-attribute.

 I cannot use dark magic.

 My shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"No, no, wait."

 Suddenly, I remembered something.

 Yes, I know a way to achieve it 

 Within my knowledge of game , there was a method that would allow me to use dark magic.

"Yes, that's right! If I can get that item, I can use dark magic too. Then I can hide my status!'

 Early in the game.

 The hero Alice, who struggled against opponents whose physical attacks were not effective, obtained the item in order to be able to use dark magic, which she herself was unable to use.

 I have no choice but to get it too.

 

 Fortunately, the plot has not started yet.

 I have enough time to get it, and I can raise my level as much as I want after this.

For now, let's get ready to go to the location in question.

 I leave the training ground and walk down the corridor inside the hideout.

 The area around the training hall is made of cold stone, and the windows are small and hollowed out, so it is dim even though it is daytime.

 It was dimly lit even in the daytime. I couldn't even see my footsteps.

 As I was walking heavily, I bumped into someone at a corner.

"Whoa!"

 I raise my voice in surprise.

 But the other person didn't raise a voice, and instead I heard a thud as someone fell on their bottom.

"I am so sorry! Are you hurt?"

'Hey! You!"

 The apology was interrupted by the shouting of a person.

"I'm sorry!"

 I bowed my head relatively.

 --But it wasn't me the man was yelling at.

"I just bumped into a person and fallen down, you idiot!" 

"I'm sorry, too."

 The girl who had fallen on her back answered weakly, 

 I didn't notice it because it was dark, but she was wearing a slave collar.

 A slave. ......

 The girl clicks her tongue, loud enough for the person behind her, the one who yelled at her, not to heard.

 The Black Swan picks up children without any relatives in the principality and forcibly turns them into slaves.

 Of course, it is Reis who is giving the orders.

 They are put in slave collars, which are affixed with a curse of death if they disobey their masters, and made to work regardless of their own will.

 Besides, in the original story, almost all the slaves are girls.

 What that means, obviously, is "that's the way it is.

 A pile of crap, a puddle of lust.

 They are violated by the rotten people at night, and used up during the daytime.

 And the trouble is - those who have pity on the slaves and lend a hand to them are also given punishment.

 I felt sorry for her, but I had no choice but to pretend I didn't care.

 I tried to leave without even looking at the girl's face.

 But then I suddenly felt something strange about the girl.

 What is this strange aura?

 The discomfort was more pronounced when I didn't make eye contact.

 The aura that exudes is a thick magic power akashi.

 Perhaps this girl has the same or even more magical power inside her than ...... I do.

 I turn around.

 The girl had already stood up and was leaving, being pulled roughly by the man's hand.

 My eyes widen at the sight of her back.

 Her long white hair is tinged with light peach at the tips.

 On her left arm, she had a cord wrapped around her arm like a misanga, which I recognized at a glance as a valuable good-luck charm.

 And - my memory responded to the girl with such characteristic hair and charm features.

 No doubt.

 Her name is Flore Sylvainia.

 

 She is a so-called "named character" in "The War of Nations: Crisis.'

 And - in chronological order - she was the first victim of the Reyes.

 Let me give you a simpler explanation.

 She is doomed to die before the story starts.

35