Chapter 6
2k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

".... seriously?"

 After Flore and the others left, I was left alone and mumbled to myself.

I was surprised to encounter the first mob that dies here of all places.

 If I save that girl who is doomed to die, there will be an event of lovemaking, like " I love you, Kaim-sama! will definitely happen.

 After all, in both game and anime, the heroine is usually a sweetheart.

 Heroines are always " weak".

 I, too, was a total DT in my previous life, so it's not that I don't have a desire for that kind of development.

 But ...... is it really something important enough to justify the price of one's life?

"The girl was betrayed and killed by ,Reis who was in love with her, as I recall. I remember thinking how pitiful her dying lines and ...... really were."

 I'm amazed at the voice actor who can give such a lifelike voice, even though she probably has never experienced a near-death experience.

"I can't help it. I'm just too emotional when I remember it."

 In order for me to survive - to gain enough strength not to be killed by the last boss, I have to grow stronger.

 I can't fight Reis with this half-developed strength.

"'I feel sorry for you, ...... I am sorry."

 It felt terribly sad to apologize to someone who wasn't here.

△▼△△▼△▼.

 --I was in my room, getting ready for the night.

 I was steadily making preparations in my room.

 Preparations, of course, meant preparations to go and get an item that would allow me to use dark magic.

"Activate the unique skill 《Magic Creator 》."

 "Magic Creator "

 The ultimate magic is the power to create the magic one desires.

 The only flaw that seems to be a shortcoming is that magic without an aptitude cannot be used even if it is created , and it is truly a magic that can be called a cheat.

"Non-Attribute Magic, Spatial Transfer Warp creation."

 In my previous life, I would have felt that I had created magic of an impossible level, but this world used to be a game for me .

 This game is a work of fiction. The fiction of the "Mere Old Man" has just become reality, and this is the "norm" in this world.

"In addition, non-attribute magic, 《Magic Barrier Magic Field》creation ...... is complete."

 I sat down on a chair at the end of the room after checking that I had added "Spatial Transfer Warp" and "Magic Barrier Magic Field" to my list of skills.

 Tonight will probably be a tough battle.

 In order to get the item that would allow me to use dark magic, I would have to head for the abandoned shrine deep in the mountains.

 I sighed a little as I made the most appropriate magic with the help of my knowledge of the game I had cultivated.

 I'll take a short break for about an hour and then head to my destination.

I never thought I'd meet Flore ......."

 I sighed deeply.

 If I was stronger, I might be able to move to help her out.

 Of course, this would come with a huge risk, but it would be nothing short of suicide to do so right now.

 I would still be lucky if I only gave my life as a price to save hers.

 If I continue to act recklessly, I will be giving my life and that of others to Reis at the same time.

Whether I save her or let her down. I will be able to hide my true identity as soon as I can raise my level of skill.

 Until then, I'm very sorry, but please endure the pain.

 With this thought in mind, I glanced up.

 Right near the low ceiling.

 A red light was coming in through a small window that had been opened on the side of the wall.

"!"

 Reflexively, I stood up and rushed toward the window.

 A bright red moon in the deep blue night sky comes into my view.

"A red ...... moon, huh?"

 I shivered.

 A cold sweat runs up my back.

 It is an ominous moon shining in a reddish-bronze color.

 Was it called a ...... blood moon in my previous life?

 No, that's not important.

 What is important is.

 

"Wait a minute,...... the day Flore was killed, in the story described, as 'It was a night when the red moon shone eerily,.......'"

 -- No way.

 No, I have to accept it.

"Is today ...... that day?"

 Sweat drops down my face

 Someday I will save her. I can't put it off like that.

 The time limit has come and passed.

"What the hell am I waiting for? I'm not going to waste my time meddling in the survival of others, and I know that, right?"

 The mission is still the same.

 I'm still going to do what I need to do to make sure I'm not killed by the last boss,

 That's what I tell myself, but the red moon is watching me through the window.

27