Chapter 67
285 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How's it going?"

Good. Their speed of learning is tremendous.'

 Alice smiled and sat down next to me.

"It's because you are a good instructor."

'No, it's their talent. I'm just giving them a helping hand."

 Alice's eyes were filled with anticipation, but at the same time she looked lonely.

 I've been unmarried all my life, so I don't know, but it's like seeing off a beloved child who is leaving the nest,.......

'Don't be humble,As far as I know, you have a good reputation. You are a good swordsman, you are cool, and you are beautiful."

'Hmm ...... I see.'

 Alice turned away.

 But I guess she doesn't feel bad for being told so. The tips of her ears have a hint of redness.

'You're ...... well, what do you think?

'Huh? What?"

'About me."

 The girl's face is a little reddish.

'Well, I think you're reliable. There is no one better than you when it comes to swordsmanship, and to be honest, I'd be happy to hire you as an executive if the opportunity came up.'

 I honestly answer that.

 But what did she dislike about it?

'That's not what I mean, ...... idiot.'

 She muttered so lamely in a whisper.

'? What do you mean?"

'Never mind. our talk is over ., don't worry about it.'

 Alice sighed softly and looked at the trainees.

 Alice is strong.

She is good enough to compete with Ferris, who is fourth in the hierarchy.

 

 Alice has yet to defeat Ferris once because Ferris specialises in defence and she has not been able to break her defence.

 Looking at her swordsmanship alone, she is stronger than Lina, who held the title of 《Sword Saint》.

 Well, Lina is a foul-class person, holding the title of 《Sword Saint》, which is an red card for excellence in swordsmanship, but she is better at handling magic. Hence, if magic is also used, she cannot beat Lina, who is in the second seat.

 As such, I was considering recognising her as a fifth-ranked executive in the hierarchy.

 On a side note, the first seat Flor, who is ranked first in the hierarchy, is not the strongest in our organisation.

 To be precise, the first seat in the first rank is the second strongest in our organisation.

 To put it simply, I am the strongest. I am the one who possesses the zeroth seat .

 Before the celebration party, I proposed the idea of making me the first seat in the hierarchy, but Flore and the other four executives rejected the idea in unison.

 Apparently, they decided that it would be absurd to include me, the head of the organisation, in the hierarchy.

 I am an infallible figure in the organisation. I'm out of the ranking structure and I'm the number zero irregularity, they said.

 It is true that there is a considerable difference in power between Flore and me, but ...... that makes me seem like an object of worship

 I felt somewhat uncomfortable at the thought, but at the request of everyone ......, I was not given a rank in the hierarchy, I was at the top of the organisation. I reigned as the zeroth seat

 Anyway, from my point of view, Alice is very strong.

 I had no hesitation in accepting her as a senior member of the organisation.

'......At any rate, I understand what you want to say. When you need my strength, you can take me on as an executive. Until then, I will focus on my own training and the training of my junior officers."

 Alice replies as she stands up.

'Yes, I know.'

 That was when I replied.

 Zuuuuun.

 A dull vibration echoes from the training ground.

 When I turned my head to look in that direction, I saw a large training bag had collapsed.

 The thick leather of the bag had been ripped open as if scratched by the claws of a ferocious animal, and the sand inside was leaking out.

 One man is standing by it, gutted.

 

'I'm surprised. I didn't know he was that strong.'

'Yeah, I'm surprised too.'

 Alice answered as if she was nodding her head in affirmation to me, whose eyes unintentionally stopped.

 The gut-punching guy in our line of sight was - it was Lent.

 I had no idea that the good-natured character whose only impression is that of a guy who picks up girls and crushes on them had grown in strength before I knew it.

'He's good. He's got something to offer. He sometimes looks at my chest in a weird way ......, but if I ignore that, he's a really good guy. He is improving rapidly. It seems that he originally had a strong spirit and was not daunted by harsh training, and his proficiency in non-attribute magic to strengthen his body is remarkable. He is a very promising young man who is still in his infancy, but if he is trained well, he can be expected to join the executive ranks."

"Wow, I didn't expect you to say that much."

Yes, indeed. In addition, the more I encourage him, the more effort he will put in. Even if I call out to him like "You're no better than an insect, you incompetent piece of shit" and beat him to a pulp in a mock battle, he still comes at me saying "That's quite a reward to hear you say that! and then attack back. The others are terrified if I tease them a little, but I like how strangely competitive he is."

'Huh? Ah, yes. ...... I see."

 I think it's more of a bit of a special nature.

 If he likes it because of a misunderstanding, let's just call it that, shall we?

 I was observing everyone's training, surprised at the unexpected growth of Lent and smiling at the fact that his mind hadn't matured at all.

4