Chapter 69
231 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Report. Two squads, believed to be members of the Black Swan, have started moving towards the south."

 Ferris read out the report.

'South?"

'Yes, that's right. They're heading straight south along the road ahead of the Black Swan."

'Hm.'

 I activated my 《Skill Creator》 for the first time in a long time after hearing her statement.

 Then, I create an non-attribute spell 《 Image Transcription》.

'Image Transcription'.

 I used the spell I had just created to project an image on the front wall of the room.

 It is - a map centred on the kingdom and the principality.

 Of course, the location of the Black Swan and the Trial of Liberation are also marked on the right scales.

 This is the map of the world of the 'War Nation Crisis' as I remember it.

 In order to share it with everyone, I used the magic of "image transcription" to project it on the wall.

 When they saw it, they all let out a breath of admiration.

'Every time I think about it, Kaim-san's unique skills are too amazing".

'That's right. 'Yes, that's right. "The Magic Creator Skill , right? It would be foul to create skills at will."

 Flore and Lina say.

"I sometimes wonder about that too ......."

 When I muttered that, everyone nodded in unison.

" So it's not something that can be acquired so easily, and it's up to luck what skills you get. The skills you are given also depend on the characteristics and attributes of the unique skills, so there is a lack of variety in the skills you can get."

 Flore said in disgust.

 

 I think that's what I was thinking, too.

Even in the game, skills were unlocked as achievements were activated.

 There wasn't a situation where, if you defeated a powerful enemy, you would get the skills they were using.

 Maybe it was because it was a novel game with an focus on storyline. I wasn't really interested in the skill system.

 I wish I had bothered to learn more about the skill system.

 

 But still, in light of the explanation given by Floуr, it seems that I don't have any skill achievements to unlock or anything like that.

 If I can get skills that are based on my own unique skills, that means I can get skills based on the system of "being able to create skills".

 To put it another way, it means: make it myself. That's what it means.

 Well, I can make and use any skill I want, so I have no problems with that.

 In fact, when I came to this world, I thought, " Oh my God, what a cheat skill".

 But that's all right, let's get back to the topic at hand.

'For now, we're having a strategy meeting. Take a look at the map.'

 When I urged them to do so, Florу and the others looked at the map at once.

'If to head south from the Black Swan's hideout, in about two days a certain place can be found. It's ......."

'It's the Kasarnum Ruins, right?'

 Lina replies: 'Yes."

The Casarnam Ruins is the place where the legacy of the former Principality of Azaleria, which flourished 1,000 years ago, lies. The Black Swan,...... No, it is believed that Reis's purpose is to be at these ruins."

 The former Principality of Azaleria.

 It was an armed nation that was the predecessor of the Principality of Arikreth.

 Pushing forward wealthy nations and strong armies with powerful military forces, it attempted to unify the surrounding countries.

 

 It is said that magical research and experiments to turn people into mad combatants were repeated day and night.

 One of the most focused on was research into summoning demons.

 The Principality was planning an invasion campaign mainly using demons.

 But the world has a rule that too much power destroys one.

 The Principality summoned a demon, sacrificing the lives of 2,000 of its citizens.

 His name was the Demon God - Zeladoras.

 Thirteen demon kings whom the demon follows. He is the most powerful and the most fearsome, who reigns even above them.

 The absolute powerhouse in the demon realm.

 An entity like the Demon God cannot possibly be manipulated by an ineffectual and diminutive human being.

 The Principality, which had summoned the authority of fear and calamity, was overrun by Zerdras, and was wiped out without a trace.

 Zeladoras was also defeated by the Knights of each country and the heroes of that time.

 With the heroes' finishing blow, the body of Zeladoras, which had been manifested in this world, was separated from its magical soul, Makon.

 Although his body disappeared from the world, he was transformed into a soul and remains in this world.

 And the demon soul is sealed in the underground of the Kasarnum ruins.

 Let me explain quickly.

 The reason why Reis and his men are moving towards the ruins, where such a disturbing thing is buried, is...

"What do you think is the purpose of Reis and his men?"

 I answered in a straightforward manner to Lina, who asked me that.

"Their aim is, in all probability, to free the demon god Zeladoras once again."

2