Chapter 70
208 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see. That's troublesome.'

 Lina, who heard my words, muttered bitterly with a twisted expression on her face.

Lina-san, do you know this demon god?

 Lina nodded her head in a small way to Flore, who tilted her head.

To put it simply, yes,......, it's true disaster The real monster that burnt the Principality of Azaleria to ashes before the Principality of Ariclase flourished. Even if I had lived as the Sword Saint back then, I doubt I could have survived fighting it. ......

 Everyone gulps at Lina's words.

  Even she has not actually seen the demon god Zeladoras.

 She may be speaking from her imagination, but "disaster" is by no means an inadequate metaphor to describe a monster who could destroy an entire country.

 

 But still, the principality - the Black Swan - was foolish, I felt.

 The kingdom was swallowed up by military force.

 Knowing the disaster that destroyed a country in the past, the Principality of Arikreth is following the same path as the former Principality of Azaleria.

 It is even trying to revive the demon god Zeladoras in the present time.

 A chain of foolish intentions is in place.

 Even though the world was originally set in a game, I felt like I couldn't stand it.

'But why is Reis working to revive the Demon God?

'Hmm. That interests me.'

 The question that Ferris mentioned, and Sirica took over.

'Is he trying to lure us out by pretending to revive the Demon God?"

'I wonder. The other side still has three of the four Heavenly Kings left. It wouldn't be that difficult for him to take on our organisation without having to go to the trouble of reviving the Demon God.

"As long as they can turn their full strength to our organisation."

 I replied as if to echo Lina's statement.

'Currently, they're at odds with the Kingdom. We are cooperating with the Kingdom on that ground. If Reis and his men put their forces on the line to destroy us, the kingdom will not be quiet. So perhaps the purpose of reviving the Demon Gods is to overrun the ...... Kingdom."

 I concluded.

 In the " National War Crisis " storyline, the Demon God Zeldras appears in the middle of the game.

 Zeladoras, who was revived by sacrificing the magic and souls of Reis's men, went on a rampage in the kingdom.

 He was stopped by the hero Alice and the hero Alma, who became aware of and suspicious of the forces manipulating the upper echelons of the Principality from behind the scenes.

 The two heroes, who had once been enemies due to national conflicts, fought together and defeated the demon god Zeladoras. They then move on to defeat the mastermind, Reis.

 The Ariclesian Principality had ambitions to conquer the kingdom, but it did not invade itself. However, it was the Black Swan that took advantage of this ambition and did whatever it wanted to do.

 Alice, who has a strong sense of justice, and Alma, who was taken advantage of, join forces after this.

 As it is.

 This mission is probably a sweep to smash the kingdom together with us.

 Zeladoras's demon soul will be recovered by his hand-picked subordinates, and by returning only the soul to a different incarnation of Zeladoras, Zeladoras will be revealed.

 The kingdom will be destroyed as it is, and those of us who came to stop it will be dealt with as well.

 Or they will leave us to the Four Heavenly Kings, divide the kingdom and us, and defeat us individually. It would be something like that.

 I told Flore and the others of my own thoughts.

'I see. So they will reveal the disaster before we or the kingdom can make a move, and destroy both of us by making the first move. Since they cannot move properly, they will take the shortest route, using overwhelming force, and crush us before we can even react. That's what you're saying, isn't it?"

 

 Lina summed up my thoughts in an easy-to-understand way.

'That's what I'm thinking."

 I nodded in return, saying that she had summed it up well.

 Then Flore raised his hand and said, 'There's one thing I'm concerned .'

'What is it?'

'Kaim-san just said that the demon soul of the Demon God will be returned to the body of the incarnate body, right?"

'Yeah.'

'So we know that the demon soul is in the Kasarnum ruins, but what about the incarnate body?

 The people all look at me, as if they are interested in Flor'es question.

 Of course, I know what that incarnation is.

 Not from my research, but from my knowledge of the game.

'That person is a girl my age, living in the Principality.'

 I answer without any hesitation.

 If my guess is correct, the Black Swan will soon be on the move to get hold of her.

 No, the Black Swan's breathtaking team of principality swordsmen may already be on the move.

 In any case, there was no time to waste.

'So, what's the girl's name?"

'Oh, her name is - Millie Lennocent.:"

 I answer Flore's question.

 At that moment, Ferris changed her expression and stood up.

2