Chapter 71
199 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Millie-chan is ...... that's the truth?!"

'What? Oh, yeah ...... it's true. Do you know her or something?'

'It's ...... that!'

 Ferris's mouth is puckered up, as if she wants to say something.

 But she looked sad for a moment, lowered her eyes, muttered, "No, it's nothing," and sat down without effort.

'? Well, anyway. That Millie girl is in danger. All I can say right now is that."

 Ferris's reaction is anxious, but right now I must put all my energy into discouraging Reis and the others.

 Reis is starting the situation with the aim of reviving the demon god Zeldras.

 We must stop that.

 If the Demon God were to revive, we would be at a great disadvantage.

 In the game, the events took place approximately one year after the Friendship Ball

 Therefore, Alice the Hero and her companions had fought through many battles and achieved growth, but in this world line, only two months had passed.

 I, however, have not been able to catch up with the progress of my companions.

 That is why I must resolutely prevent the resurrection of the Demon God.

I want to stop the resurrection of the demon god Zeladoras no matter what. I will set out and destroy them before they reach the Kasarnum Ruins and quickly retrieve the Demon soul."

'Understood. What about that Millie girl?"

"Protect her at same time. The other side is coming with a two-sided strategy. We'll split into two groups and deal with them separately."

 In response to Flor's question, I answer.

'Okay.'

"Mm."

"...... understood".

'Mm.'

 Each of the four nodded in agreement.

'Now it's just a matter of splitting up the members .......'

 I think about it for a moment.

 The people who are going to the ruins, this is two squads of men under his command.

 There are roughly 60 men.

I don't know how many strong men are among them, but if there are, I would guess that there are only one or two Four Heavenly Kings.

 The current circumstances surrounding Millie are unknown.

 As long as there is no report from Gath, it is difficult to believe that troops are leaving the main camp of the 《Black Swan》 to secure it.

 Will they set out after this, or is the Principality Swordsmen's Corps already moving? ......

'It seems that it would be better for us to oppose them with a reasonable force as well."

 Just because the last mission was successful doesn't mean it will work this time as well.

 Rather, the other side will be desperate because there is no end in sight.

 It is said that a trapped rat will bite a cat, but the opponent is a tiger.

 When a cornered tiger bares its fangs, you know what happens. ...... I'm not so stupid that I don't know that.

'As for the ruins, me and Flor will head out. Then we'll mobilise two units of men with a certain amount of practical training here too."

 The two real leaders of the Union of the Future of Hope, Fortis, will be deployed.

 This alone is already a big deal.

 In addition, the next executive candidate, Lent, recommended by Alice, will also be brought along.

 The force will be perfect.

Next is Millie, ......."

 I glanced at Ferris.

'Ferris, can you make it?"

' 'Yes, I can! I'm .......'

 Ferris's eyes swam as if she was hesitating.

 After all, there must be something going on.

 In the original story she dies soon after, so I know very little about her.

 Apparently she is related to Millie, though.

'You just can't help yourself, can you? 'I don't want to force you, but if you know something about Millie, you might be able to get an advantage over the principality. That's what I'm asking you to do.'

 If Ferriss is acquainted with Millie, she might be able to make contact and protect her while the Principality is having a hard time finding her.

 That was the thinking when selecting her.

'All right. If Kaim-san says so, then I will do it.'

 Ferris shook her head.

 But her face, unusual for her, was shaken with a little anxiety.

'Alright. Now all that's left is Lina and Gath. It seems like a small group, but Lina also has the Black Shadow. I think they'll probably be all right.'

"I understand."

"Understood."

 Ferris and Lina nodded their heads.

'Sirika, stay with Alice and the others. It's unlikely, but it's a diversion to go to the ruins, and it's not certain that the main body won't attack this place while we're gone.'

'Hmm. 'Understood.'

 Sirika replied, squinting her sleepy eyes.

 'Well, the location of the Trial of Liberation is probably not known, and it's almost no problem, but ...... I want to protect this place where everyone can live in peace.

"I'm counting on you."

 I told Sirica and looked around at everyone.

"Then we'll start the operation. Everyone get ready quickly."

「「「「 understand! 」」」」

 Everyone replies enthusiastically to my words.

 --The long struggle has begun.

1