Chapter 72
216 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

《Reis Perspective》.

 The Black Swan's hideout.

 The location is a domed room with a glass ceiling.

 Surrounded by ornamental plants and with a large round table for meeting in the centre of the room, it is used not only as a conservatory, but also as a place for trivial pastimes.

 It takes in the warmth of the sunlight pouring down from the sky and distributes it throughout the room.

 So during the daytime, the ceiling is coloured with the colour of the sky and the warm sunlight makes the ornamental plants lively - but now it was pitch black.

 No, to be precise, the ceiling is dark blue, and the sky is a starry sky that looks like shattered and scattered crystals.

 Yes, that's right. The time is night.

"Report."

 The voice of the man acting as a messenger rang in my ears as I gazed at the starry sky above the ceiling.

 

'What's the matter?'

'Ha. A mysterious group is trailing our comrades who have set out for the Kasarnum ruins."

"Is that organisation on the move?"

"Most likely."

 I chuckled in the darkness.

"What about other movements?"

'In the poor districts of the Principality, our swordsmen are working to capture the girl in question. It will take some time to capture her, but it seems that a mysterious group has moved in, perhaps smelling the ...... location of the girl.

'I see. 'Well, they're reacting faster than I thought they would.'

 I'm a little surprised.

But, so as not to let them know my inner feelings, I remained calm.

 And there is no need to panic. I predicted that this would happen eventually.

 This is an organisation led by a man whose leader was able to anticipate the assassination plot against Princess Rene in advance and defeated Zorn.

 The organisation was prepared to assume the worst at all times.

 That is why both units have had one of each of the Four Heavenly Kings with them for over a month as an additional security measure.

 When the enemy's leadership level emerged, we could manage.

 In order to take all possible measures, I thought about dispatching all the Heavenly Kings, but it would be pointless if our hideout was targeted while we were ...... there.

 Unlike the other organisation, it is considered that the location of their hideout is known to us.

 In such a situation, it was foolish for all the strong men to leave.

 That's why one of the Heavenly Kings is left behind.

'But it's a shame. If only Zorn had survived, we would have had a little more time to oppose them.'

'Yes. 'Yes, I think so too.'

 The commander roared bitterly.

 The other organisation also appears to have a lot of skilled people working there.

 The other organisation also appears to have quite a lot of skill.

 But we cannot rely on Zorn, who is already dead.

 Maybe that's why that guy came forward, because he understands that.

'Do you want me to go?'

 When did he get there?

 It was as if there was no presence, and the next thing I knew, a woman was sitting on a chair at a round table.

 Neither the colour of her hair nor the shape of her face could be recognized due to the darkness.

 Only her feminine, well-proportioned silhouette stood out in the darkness.

 Feeling now.

 She was as covert as the magic skill of the Zorn, 《Water concealment》.

 The fact that even I couldn't spot the presence was a bit disturbing.

 But I swallowed my annoyance because I had guessed who that person was just from their voice.

 This is - I wish - a reinforcement.

"Can you help me?"

'Yeah. I've got some questions I want to ask the chief over there. I'm getting the same vibe as you."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, you don't need to know that,"

She's so matter-of-fact about it.

 Who the fuck do she thinks I am?

 I thought about it, but it's better to use this person to my advantage than to make him unhappy here.

'Well, that's all right. But it doesn't mean that your friend is out on the fight".

"No, he is."

"What makes you so sure about ......?"

"Intuition".

 In the darkness, her mouth twitched into a smile.

'Oh, yeah? Well, whatever. Good luck to you."

"I'll do my best."

 The woman replied and left, as if dissolving into the mist.

"I'm not going to let her get away with it. She's a bitch."

 I shrug my shoulders.

 Thanks to the information brought by the woman, this plan to revive the demon Zeladoras was formulated.

 After the emergency meeting, we talked about it until dawn and worked out the plan.

 Failure is not allowed.

 I will bring the kingdom to its knees, eliminate all obstacles, and become the new king.

 With this ambition in my heart, I simply laughed coldlyhapte

2