Chapter 76
162 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mabel's great sword clashes with Flor's Japanese sword, sending a shockwave through the air.

Amazing. ......."

 Lent, aided by Flore, regained his stance and rolled his eyes at the clash between the two.

 Lent was certainly stronger.

 If I exclude the top executives, he's amongst the top five.

 However - there is still a difference between him and Flor, who is the first seat

, Flor, who had received tremendous sword pressure as proof of this, slashed at her without a moment's pause.

"Flower Cleave!"

 The peach-coloured blade of the sword cuts through the darkness, and a light beam flies.

'Hmph!

 Mabel twisted her body to avoid it.

 Then, they distance themselves from each other and ready their weapons.

 And this is when I realise.

 That. I was supposed to deal with the One of the Four Heavenly Kings, but...

'Flor, I'll deal with that one. You guys go and support A Squadron."

"No. No. It's better for the three of us to work together here and hit the one of Heavenly Kings. The situation is almost decided by the master's orders".

 Flore replied unequivocally.

 It is probably because Lent made a big move after ordering a two-person two-mansel to destroy each individual. Certainly, it's not necessary for Flore to provide cover.

Then, the top ranks here alone should take out the one of four Heavenly Kings.

 Flore has also become able to calmly judge the situation, I see. I felt deeply moved.

'I understand. If that's the case, we should press on."

 I readied the Purple Flame Sword and looked at Mabel.

"Unfortunately, dealing with the Purple Emperor and the top brass at the same time is a bad idea."

 That is what Mabel says.

 ---However, there was a fearless smile on her face.

 I feel uncomfortable with that expression.

 The battle fanatic who enjoys fighting only when the odds are against her.

 I would have thought so, given the fiery swordsmanship and icy coldness of her face, but I wasn't fooled.

 This is a margin.

 A margin that shows that I have absolute superiority.

 Against the top two members of our organisation and the next potential executive, her heart was beating calmly, but it was extraordinary.

 What on earth--?

 At that moment, I felt a slight chill run down my spine.

 Perhaps if I hadn't noticed Mabel's discomfort, I wouldn't have even been able to feel that sensation.

 I reflexively unleash 《Spatial Grasp》 and 《Magic Barrier 》.

 A moment later, the presence of a person appeared behind me - and that person released a wind-attribute magic.

 Boom!

 The magic barrier that I had deployed trembled with a tremendous sound.

'I never thought I'd be blocked. I never thought it would happen."

 Saying that, this person, whose presence had disappeared, appeared.

 The recognition inhibition now - I know. The "water hiding" that Zorn was using.

"You are ......!"

 I raised my voice as soon as I saw that person.

 A petite girl with dark blue hair that reached down to her shoulders.

 Her beautiful golden eyes are staring straight at me.

 I know ...... this person.

 Because she's an important figure in the game. Besides, one more thing, I had already contacted her once after I was reincarnated in this world.

When I defeated the Zorn, the voice that echoed directly into my mind was exactly the same.

'Is this the first time we've met in person this way? My name is Alma Ronshelk, the hero of the Principality. Nice to meet you, purple emperor.'

 The second hero smiled as she said this.

2