Open your eyes
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Arthur wakes up without remembering anything]

 Mysterious Voice: (whispers) Open your eyes...

 [Arthur opens his eyes and stands up]

 Arthur: Where am I?  Who are you?

 [Arthur feels a slight pain in his cheeks and touches them, feeling blood]

 Arthur: Blood?  What is happening?

 Mysterious Voice: Thirst... this pulsating force... you are different now.

 [Arthur falls and puts his hand on his chest]

 Arthur: What's happening to me?  How will I get rid of this thirst?

 [Arthur looks around and notices the dense forest]

 Arthur: Where am I?  It is day?  It's night?  I can't say...

 [Arthur decides to wander the forest in search of someone]

 Arthur: Someone help me!  I need answers!

 [Arthur finds the exit of the forest and sighs in relief]

 Arthur: Finally!  Now I can... what?  The entire sky is covered by a black veil.

 [Arthur sees a city in the distance]

 Arthur: There's a city over there!  Maybe I'll find answers there.

 [Arthur enters the city and comes across frightening creatures such as snake men, Minotaurs and others]

 Arthur: What are these things?  Am I in a nightmare?

 [Arthur bumps into a boy]

 Arthur: Sorry!  I... I'm lost and scared.

 Boy: Don't worry, boy.  My name is Grey.  It looks like you're new around here.

 [Arthur explains everything that has happened so far to Grey]

 Arthur: My name is Arthur and I woke up with no memory, a thirst for blood... and these scary creatures!

 Grey: Welcome to Sombreville.  You have become a vampire, my friend, just like me.  Haha ha!

 Arthur: What?  A vampire?  It can not be...

 Grey: Calm down, Arthur.  It is important that we find the 3 Elders so that you can choose a clan and find the answers you are looking for.

 Arthur: I need to find out who I am and why this happened to me.  Where can I find the Elders?

 Grey: The Elders reside in different places.  We will need to travel to reach them.

 Arthur: Then let's find the Elders and discover my purpose in this new world in which I find myself.

0