On the Route of Danger
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

KINGDOM SQUARE - MORNING

 (Raiani and Lisa walk quickly towards the Kingdom square, at Vladimir's request. On the way, Raiani asks Lisa a question.)

 RAIANI: Lisa, tell me what the new guy is like.  What do you think about him?

 LISA: Well, he's a little inattentive and slow, but I think with training he can overcome that.

 RAIANI: I agree.  (Raiani starts running ahead) Let's go!

 LISA: (running after Raiani) Wait for me!

  DINER NEAR THE SQUARE - Morning

 (Arriving at the square, Raiani and Lisa observe the creatures talking to each other, nothing too strange.)

 RAIANI: I'm starving!  I ended up forgetting to eat.

 LISA: Okay, let's go to that diner nearby.  While you eat, I keep an eye out, trying to see anything suspicious.

 (Raiani eats her food while Lisa watches intently. After Raiani finishes, they remain in the diner for a few hours.)

 RAIANI: I don't think anything suspicious will happen here.

 LISA: Maybe not now, but maybe later.  I think we should come back here at night.

 (Raiani questions what Lisa means.)

 RAIANI: What do you mean?

 LISA: I mean, at night, let's see if anything strange happens here.  Then we can investigate further.

 KINGDOM SQUARE - AFTERNOON

 (Almost evening, Raiani and Lisa see some strange residents gathering around the square's fountain. Lisa tries to go and see what's going on, but Raiani stops her.)

 RAIANI: We don't need to go now.  Lets wait a little bit.

 KINGDOM SQUARE - NIGHT

 (It comes to a point where only Raiani, Lisa and three residents are gathered at the fountain. Lisa loses her patience and decides to confront them.)

 LISA: What are you guys doing here so late at night?

 (Hooded creatures smile and respond cryptically.)

 CREATURE 1: Don't worry, nothing will happen to us.

 (Lisa explains that there is someone committing crimes in the region and asks them to remove their hoods, which they do and reveals an oni mask on their faces)

 LISA: Please take off your masks so we can check your faces.

 CREATURE 2: There's no reason for that.  We have nothing to hide.

 (Raiani is a little scared by the masked creatures.)

  A VAMPIRE APPEARS RUNNING

 (Lucas and Arthur appear to be running after a vampire.)

 LUCAS: We need to stop him!

 ARTHUR: We've already recovered a little, we can't let him escape!

0