Why did she bet?
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning at office 10:30 pm

Dev gets a message to that ppt will be held at 3:00pm as the investors will be leaving soon. but the ppt has not finished yet. he just add the main points to finish the things early. He completes the ppt and presents it in front of the investors due to not proper things they will held the project. Saanvi who is the vice president of the company calls Dev about the ppt. 

"Dev from next time please be ready earlier for the meetings" (Saanvi)

"How can I, when no one are ready to share the project details with me. everything happens at the last." (Dev)

"Hmm I too know that it's not easy task but please come up with new idea." (Saanvi)

"ok Saanvi I do my best." (Dev)

Dev works all the with his team members and come up with new idea. he will be sleeping at office dormitory with all his colleagues and next day morning at 11:30am meeting Dev starts ppt at meeting room.

"Hi everyone today I have come up with entirely new idea but before listening to that let me share what I have gathered the information through the research from the market.

As we are in fastest growing market we have many opportunities . let me explain in detail first I will go with SWOT analysis , as at present im handling with constructing team our strength is good will , obviously it creates so many opportunities   but our threats and weakness are competition and Advertising

    "Is Advertising necessary to our business we are handling so many prestigious project with innovative work I don’t think so." by one of the member

Hmmm, as we are in fastest developing world day to day we will be finding new challenges we have to adopt new strategies and as my researches we have done only big and prestigious projects and we never done small projects I think we have to look for small projects as because if wee want to be no.1 in the field we need to adopt in different way

"Wait you are saying that we need to go for small project but its waste of time and money by doing small project." by one of the member

Ok lets see if we give the chance to new commers and interns to deal with like this project we may achieve it .

 Ok fine we will discuss this in later and have you prepared the many concept of advertising can you show us now by one of the member

Yes here it is

Explains the presentation with every single detail . Members who are attend to meeting says that ppt is good but they need to discuss with their team and ask Dev to send the file . Everyone leaves the meeting room.

Saanvi calls Dev to meet him at cabin.

"The presentation was good for me and the way approaching is soo impressive." (Saanvi)

"Thankyou Saanvi" (Dev)

"You and your team can go to your house and take the leave as you members stayed here last night." (Dev)

Dev leaves to home. While Naina will be at home as its her day off. Dev explains everything happened at the office and says he is happy that the superiors didn't say anything bad regarding the ppt. he go back to his room and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Evening 4:20 at Saanvi house  

Gagan go to Saanvi's house. Saanvi get a call from Kailash as he wants to meet her at race track. Both Gagan and Saanvi go to race track to meet him.

Kailash and his gang will be waiting at race track. Saanvi and Gagan go to them.

"Is there anything to talk with me, I am having appointment with someone, I need to go early."(Saanvi)

"It is just a causal meet like our fathers used to meet regularly to maintain bonding among them. And same thing we are doing now." (Kailash)

"I dont think I have time for such silly thing Kailash don't bother me." (Saanvi)

"It's not like that Saanvi as you are thinking" (Kailash)

"Why are you disturbing her she already said that she is not interested again why are you disturbing her?" (Gagan)

"Who are to say this to me?" (Kailash)

"Stop it Kailash. what do you want?" (Saanvi)

"I am just want to be good with you. I know how much you are suffering now, you lost your mother and father, your brother even don't want to see you even though you are maintaining by your own." (Kailash)

"You don't need to bother about me I am fine in my way." (Saanvi)

"5 Years ago you are such a cute person tension free and happy in your way, but now you are having heavy work stress and you are missing your family members, even in this situation your brother is not in your side. He don't even care about you." (Kailash)

By listening Kailash's words Saanvi rolls down the tears from eyes. By seeing Saanvi's face Gagan cannot control himself.

"It's enough now." (Gagan) and hits on Kailash face. By seeing bruise on the face Saanvi ask for apologies.

"I am soo happy now at least you are worried about me." (Kailash) 

Kailash sees angrily towards Gagan.

"Stop playing games just tell me why did you call me here." (Saanvi)

"Earlier our fathers used to have races here to maintain healthy competition between them. now It's time for us to start your innings." (Kailash)

"Are you crazy. I am not interested in such things." (Saanvi)

"Don't say that you are afraid." (Kailash).

"Don't irritate me just say what you want from me." (Saanvi)

"Nothing, I just want you to participate in the race which is held with in 2 months." ( Kailash)

"What is the bet then?" (Saanvi)

"Don't do that Saanvi. stop it." (Gagan)

"If you win, I will do as you say, If you loose Your Vice president post is mine and my father's positron is yours." (Kailash)

"Are mad Saanvi. Don't be ridiculous." (Gagan)

"Who are you to interferes here, I have been watching from the starting." (Kailash) Hits to Gagan's face.

 "Stop it here. He is my friend. I am in in the Race. lets gather all of us here for the race." (Saanvi)

"I will be waiting in the car. Finish the thing with Kailash. and behalf of me hit him once again." (Saanvi to Gagan).

Gagan hits Kailash and leave the place and go to Saanvi house.

"Saanvi I need to talk with you please come and sit here." (Gagan)

"I don't want to talk with you right now anyway you are just here for a month. You don't need to worry about me." (Saanvi) will be crying and go to her room and locks the door.

"Please Saanvi talk with me." (Gagan)

"Just leave the house Gagan. I am not in a state to talk with you." (Saanvi)

Gagan leaves Saanvi's house

1