28 Lost in Hogwarts
1.4k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turns out that you set the password for the doors by tapping your wand on the name three times and speaking the phrase. Took me about two hours to find out.

For the first night I decided to just play it as safe as possible and used Big Booty Bitches in Parseltongue as the password. In honor of the absolute dime that was Bellatrix Black.

The next morning I took a bath in the ridiculously large bathroom, with the suspicious belief that it was supposed to be used for orgies and went to breakfast as none of my favorite girls were up yet.

I got lost.

I looked from one side of the bridge I was on to the other. There were castle walls on both sides, and a large crevasse split the two portions of the castle. It was probably my third time walking across this bridge, or perhaps it was another bridge I had walked on.

“Oh!” a soft voice said.

I turned to see two familiarish faces. Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott walked through a large double door leading to the bridge.

“Er, Gaunt right?” Susan asked, straightening somewhat.

“Uh, hi,” I replied, trying to peek through the crack in the still open door. That painting looked familiar.

“... Enjoying the breeze?” Susan hedged.

“Hmm? Oh, no I’m lost.”

Hannah, the bouncy girl with soft features and an expressive face deflated.

“Aww, damn, us too.”

“Hannah!” Susan whispered.

“Oh right. Aww, darn, us as well.”

Susan gave her friend a very unimpressed look. I laughed and Hannah’s face split into a wide smile.

“Well, would you like some company in being lost?” I asked.

“I do-”

“Yes!” Hannah said overriding whatever Susan’s reply was.

I smiled and got into step beside them.

“So how long have you guys been looking around?”

“Bout an hour,” Hannah said, her hair in pigtails like the day before.

“Hmm same,” I said, checking my watch. “I never knew I had such a bad sense of direction.”

Susan shrugged, still obviously a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, the staircases do move.”

I groaned.

“I know, but we don’t even need to go on any of those right now. The Great Hall is on the ground floor.”

We walked through another door into what looked like a building for classrooms.

“Yeah… So how are the Slytherin dorms?” Susan asked.

“Hmm… Green.”

“Green,” she said.

“Green,” I agreed. “I spent most of the night unpacking in my room though. I’m excited to check out the little library we have.”

“Same, ours is full of different professions, even some first hand sources on the ins and outs.”

“Sweet. What about the Hufflepuff common room? What's that like?”

“Hmm… Yellow, but there's also green. We have a lot of plants.”

“As it should be. Green is the superior color after all.”

Susan smiled, seeming to finally loosen up a bit.

“Whats it like having your own room? We have to share it with a few other girls.”

“The room is huge, and the bed is massive, I don’t know how many people could actually fit on it. A dozen? We also have large bathrooms and closets, but I’m sure those are just as much for Coven members as they are for boys. No way my clothing would take up all that space.”

“Speaking of Coven members. How many ya got so far?” Hannah asked.

“Two official, another is contracted, but I actually care for her. There’s also another girl I’m kinda sorta courting.”

“Four already? That’s fast.”

“Meh, I got room to spare.”

I didn’t miss the look that passed between the two of them, but I didn’t know what exactly it meant. It could be that they were both thinking of the possibility of not needing to hurry if they became interested in me, or it could be how I talked about Astoria and Fleur.”

“I heard what Malfoy said yesterday, Daphne and Tracey right?”

“Yup, they’re the ones already in,” I said, smiling fondly. “Great girls. They’re half-sisters, but are closer than they are with most of their other siblings.”

We passed a suit of armor that saluted us and I froze.

“Gaunt?” Susan asked tentatively.

“Oh, you can call me Reigis, Gaunt is well, a bit too ominous for my liking. Hehe.”

They both gave me confused looks.

“I have an ancestor named Ominous, it was a joke. One second.”

I moved back to the suit of armor.

“Hello.”

The armor looked back and forth down the hallway and then pointed to itself as if in question.

“Yes, do you know which direction the Great Hall is?”

The suit of armor rattled as it nodded then pointed down in the opposite direction of where we were headed.

“I’m sorry, but could you please lead us there? Its our first day.”

The suit of armor tapped its chin for a moment before nodding, it elbowed the other armored knight next to it and that one nodded too.

“Sweet, thanks.”

The knight and I fist bumped.

“Completley forgot that this is a magic castle. I’m sure the paintings can help too.”

“Yes we can!” a painting of a beautiful centaur said before galloping away.

“Ugh, now I feel like an idiot,” Susan said quietly.

“You’re telling me, I remember having an animated knight lead me to the gardens as a child,” Hannah agreed.

“Meh, lost together idiots together,” I said.

The two girls smiled and we were finally able to make our way to the Great Hall.

I waved goodbye to them and joined Tracey and Daphne who had, despite getting up later than me, gotten to the Great Hall before me thanks to me being lost.

“Heyo,” I told them, giving each of them a quick kiss before sitting down.

“Walking in with Bones and Abbott? Should we be worried?” Tracey asked.

“Nah, well, they are quite pretty, but don’t worry, you won’t ever be replaced.”

Tracey smiled, but Daphne was in her own universe, picking at her food. Oh no, Daphne never picked at her food.

“What wrong,” I asked Daphne, scooting a little bit closer to her.

“It’s nothing…”

I wrapped an arm around her waist, my hand resting on her hip and thumb tracing circles on the small of her back.

“Okay, I love you,” I said softly.

Daphne sighed.

“Fine-”

“You don’t-”

“Mhm, I do. I’m bunked with the Carrow twins.”

I looked over to see the two in question. They were very short girls that had soft curves but angular faces like a carrion bird. As I looked at them they looked to me in sync. Even blinking at the same time.

Odd.

Then they both smiled at the same time. In all honesty it was a lovely beautiful smile, but because they did it together it made a shiver of fear ripple down my spine.

“I’m sorry Daph,” I whispered, hugging her a bit closer. “You two can stay with me from now on, you know? There’s plenty of room.”

Calypso sat down on the other side of us, her hair in disarray and a scowl on her face.

“Why didn’t you guys wake me up?” She growled.

“We did,” Tracey said. “Six times. I don’t know how you already know the Jelly-legs jinx but that was just uncalled for.”

Calypso blinked, a red dusty blush covering her face.

“I-I see. Well, thank you for the help.”

She ducked her head, grabbing a plate and I heard her mutter. “I thought that was a dream.”

I suppressed a chuckle and Calypso sent me a quick glare.

“It's okay, Reigis,” Daphne said, bringing my attention back to her. “The Carrow twins haven’t done anything to me, we didn’t even speak. And if your bid to solve the Blood Malediction doesn’t work we may need their help. Also I can’t take up your room if you are planning on growing your Coven. That would be awkward.”

I smirked at her.

“Didn’t have an issue on the train ride.”

Calypso raised an eyebrow at that, but Daphne didn’t notice.

“That is different I know Tracey.”

“I’m joking Daph, but if you ever do want to watch just ask.”

“Ok…”

“Sorry for the interruption.”

The three of us jumped, but Calypso only gave us a smirk.

The manicured fingers of Professor Black laid down our schedules for us. Damn she smelled good. Like seduction and pine.

“You can continue your voyeuristic conversation. With only so many men it's a common kink.”

“T-thank you Professor,” Daphne mumbled.

We watched the professor sway away giving Malfy a quick comment that made his ears turn red.

“You like her?” Daphne asked.

“I mean she’s hot, kinda loony it seems, but not in a bad way.”

Or maybe in a bad way, she was a psychopath in the original world.

“Hmm, I didn’t even think about professors, I don’t think any of them are married, wait, McGonagall wasn’t her maiden name I remember that. I’ll add Professor Black to the list.”

I watched Daphne pull out her notebook, where the names Fleur Delacour, Penelope Clearwater, and Hermione Granger were written.

“Hermione?”

“You were awfully eager to go help her.”

“Hmm, okay then.”

I wasn’t going to deny that the bookish girl was cute.

“What’s our first class?”

Daphne looked to our schedule.

“Charms with Professor Evans.”

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

42