30 Hestia and Flora (R-18)
1.7k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One moment I was walking behind the three girls, admiring their figures, and the next I was gagged and dragged by my collar away. I tried screaming through the fabric, but it must’ve been enchanted to muffle sound. Which was scary to think that whoever was doing this came this prepared.

I can feel the soft fingers and long nails so its probably a girl. I hear the creaking of a door and am promptly thrown into a broom closet. Bullying? Like with Luna?

However I feel the presence of another when the door closes.

“Lumos,” two soft dry voices said in perfect sync.

Two identail people held to identical wands in the same way.

Hestia and Flora Carrow stood in front of me. Their wispy almost pink hair fell down in gentle waves and their sallow skin looked haunted.

“Hello Reigis Gaunt,” they said at the same time.

“Um, hello,” I replied, taking the strip of fabric out of my mouth.

They stared at me in silence. I had no idea what to do. I knew a bit of magic, probably more than most students in my year. Most Purebloods and Halfbloods weren’t as awed as magic since they were exposed to it at a young age, and muggleborns were still brand new to it.

But most of my time with self-study magic had been learning family magic (rituals and Parselmagic) or learning how to summon a rooster. A skill I was now decently confident in.

So the only things I could really do to these two was either next to useless or way too harmful.

“Would you like to fuck us?” they said in sync again.

Yes. They looked like ghosts with their pale skin and wispy hair, but they were still hot.

“Wouldn’t that be an issue with your family?” I asked instead.

The Carrows were very traditional, even more so than my sexist grandfather.

Not to mention I don’t know how Daphne would feel about me fucking members of the family that cursed her sister.

“Yes. But we will join your Coven regardless so it is fine,” they said.

“Oh really?”

Did they always speak in sync?

“Yes.”

“Why are you so confident?”

They both tilted their head to the left at the same time, dull eyes thoughtful.

That’s creepy, and kinda hot.

“We will join your Coven regardless so it is fine,” they said again.

I sighed, these two were going to be difficult.

“You do know I have a Greengrass in my Coven, a bastard, never call her that by the way, Greengrass in my Coven, and will have another Greengrass, one who is cursed in Coven.”

“... Yes, yes, and now we do.”

“Don’t you see how that might be an issue? Or at the very least a distasteful thing for me to do?”

“We did not curse the Greengrasses though. And it is not like our family isn’t still suffering.”

“Is that so?”

The Carrows had sacrificed most of their family to place the Blood Malediction on the Greengrasses. But they were once again a rather large family and still quite wealthy compared to others.

“We, the Carrows, had to eat our own dead in order to survive the famine. We even ate the ones who were sacrificed in the ritual. It allowed our family to survive, but eating those who were a part of a cursed ritual cursed us too. Food is tasteless, colors are dull, we can barely even feel a chill wind.”

“You could have just… you know, not cursed a family who had their own to take care of.”

They tilted their heads to the other side.

“When there are more mouths to feed than food to give, what do kings do? They start wars. To secure food? No, but to equal out the amount of food per person. The soldiers are given purpose, finding a way to feed their family. If it means they die then they think its okay. The king sends them to their death so their children can eat.”

“So the Blood Malediction was to give those that had to die a purpose?”

“Yes, and the ones who had more than us were the perfect recipients of that purpose.”

I rubbed the spot between my eyebrows. Did this conversation really have to happen on the first day? I just wanted to familiarize myself with the castle this week before going and trying to talk to a possibly insane basilisk.

“Look, I don’t hold what your ancestors did against you, but its not me you have to convince anything of. Its Daphne. I'm not going to have two opposing factions in my Coven.”

“Cute,” they said, small mocking smiles on their faces. “There will always be issues in Covens, always different factions. Though the level of their differences is controllable.”

“Do you two always speak at the same time?” I asked genuinely.

They looked at one another, then back to me a smirt tugging on the left side of their face.

“Unless one of our mouths is preoccupied, yes.”

“Preoccupied?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

In response the one on the left got on her knees.

“Ah. I see.”
“This one is Hestia by the way,” both girls said, pointing to the one moving toward my trousers. “And this one is Flora.”

I snorted, they had only remembered just before trying to fish my cock out that we hadn’t even exhanged introductions.

“Charmed. Reigis Gaunt,” I said pointing to myself.

Now the question was do I let them do this? Or do I leave?

For one, my dick was already growing hard at the thought. On the other hand, I don't know how Daphne will feel. She had said herself that making a deal with the Carrows may be needed to try and save Astoria. But she had also been quite uncomfortable this morning.

Hestia quickly pulled my trousers down, my cock springing up to bounce in front of her face. She gave me a creepy smile before opening her mouth.

I put my hand on her forehead to stop her.

“Wait. I’ll… allow this-”

That brought an amused creepy smile to both of their lips. Which of course made my dick harden even more.

“Only if you make a genuine effort with Daphne. Not just to get along or come to an agreement, but to be friends.”

They blinked, tilting their heads in sync again.

“Okay. We have no issue with Greengrass.”

“... Good I guess,” I said awkwardly.

“May Hestia now suck your cock?”

“Go for it.”

Hestia grabs my hand that is still on her forehead and pulls it away, though not before giving me an oddly sensual lick on the pulse of my wrist.

Instead of diving right in she spends a few seconds examining my cock, her thin cold fingers sending tingles down my spine. She tilted it to the side then used her fingers to squeeze the head. I flinched, but she stopped putting pressure before it became painful.

First Tracey and now Hestia, I was actually surprised Daphne wasn’t the one doing a full examination of my manhood.

She brought it to her face, giving it a sniff before kissing the side gently. Her lips were oddly cool, which only made the tingling in my spine deeper.

Finally she opened her mouth, smacking her lips a few time and making sure her cute small tongue was unrolled like a carpet. Hestia’s dull eyes met mine as she placed the head of my cock onto her tongue.

Then she dived down. It was sudden, and a flash of fear went through me until I could understand what I was seeing.

Hestia had taken me all the way to the base in one go.

Her eyes were still on mine, no change in her placid expression.

A finger tilted my chin up to meet Flora Carrow’s own dull expression.

“Let Hestia do her work,” Flora said.

At the same time Hestia’s own voice humming, sending thrills of pleasure down my cock.

Flora grabbed the back of my head pulling me down and kissing me, her tongue darting into my mouth as she snaked her arms around my body.

Either Hestia took this as a challenge or her que to begin because I felt her pull back. The suction of her closed lips pulling at the blood filling my dick.

When the head was at the back of her mouth instead of lodged in her throat Hestia spluttered, and I realized I had been wrong. Hestia did have a gag reflex; she was just insane.

One of my hands went down to Hestia and ran through her hair, grabbing it as she slowly dragged her face back, then dove back down my length. It was agonizing, each sudden thrust of her face nearly took my legs out from under me, while each slow withdrawal made my legs tremble as if I just finished running a marathon.

Meanwhile it was if Flora was holding up my weight. My body awkwardly bent over her smaller one, arms around my back.

My other arm went around her, pulling her into me and making her legs bump into her kneeling sister. The hand on the small of her back trailed down, fingers digging into the waistband of her skirt and sliding in.

I grasped one of her soft ass cheeks, squeezing it roughly, which caused both girls to jolt.

Odd.

The unique technique of Hestia’s made me increasingly pent up, but I knew the pace that she was going would make the blowjob take forever.

Flora pulled back, her cold minty on my face. Her pale cheeks were rosy and her dull eyes were even more hazy than before.

“We are sorry for Hestia’s lack of skill.”

It definitely wasn’t that she was unskilled, in fact I had the distinct impression this was purposeful.

“Flora has to help her sometimes,” Flora said.

She pulled her arms back from my body, then grabbed the sides of Hestia’s face.

“Here you go.”

She pulled Hestia’s face back to where my cock was almost out of her mouth quickly and just as quickly shoved her back down.

I saw tears begin to fall down Hestia’s face, but her expression was still placid as her twin sister fucked her face onto my cock.

Flora’s face too was expressionless as she used her sister like a cocksleeve for a boy she had only just met.

The Carrow sisters were odd, quiet, who talked in sync and had cold fingers and lips. They seemed to abuse each other's bodies without a second thought.

Their creepy smiles and odd mannerisms should have made me turn and flee.

Instead I twisted my hand in Hestia’s hair holding her down as my cock poured cum down her abused throat.

There are 10 advanced chapters on pat reon. Co m / ironowl

 

Thank you for reading!

 

Leave a comment or review or whatever homie <3

 

32